Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just received raws from the Aussie special line in under 2 weeks .
Aside from the test cyp I thought I would try my hand at brewing up some DHB , Mast E and im thinking about a suspension perhaps for the DMAA but I also have caps if a suspension isint going to hold it.

Why am I now worried that this is being produced anywhere near the products that are therapeutic
It wouldn’t be produced on the same equipment. QSC is more of a distributor than a producer and probably work with a lot of different producers. QSC definitely stockpiles different compounds though, to the degree necessary to fulfill orders.

How about testing the compounds before selling them?
If you want that, you can wait for it to have a blue link in the product sheet and review the test. No blue link, no test.

I’m super impressed they proactively make it right with people who already ordered though. The only thing I’m concerned about is their “main” website still lists it.

@MadBret you're gonna love this, QSC got caught selling garbage again:

View attachment 255704

View attachment 255703

View attachment 255705
They “caught” themselves. Everyone who ordered it knew it hadn’t been tested yet. And they’re reaching out to each customer and proactively making it right.

Wtf more could you want? If you want tested raws you wait for the blue link in the product sheet. If you want it faster and are comfortable with the risk, they also let you order before they get test results back.

They “caught” themselves. Everyone who ordered it knew it hadn’t been tested yet. And they’re reaching out to each customer and proactively making it right.

Wtf more could you want? If you want tested raws you wait for the blue link in the product sheet.
Don't feed the troll. Ignore button is a lifesaver in this thread.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals L- Carnitine 200 mg/ml is liquid so that would mean 10 ml per vial 100 ml per kit? ( 10 shots of 200mg per vial)
Thanks in advance. I'm getting old and do get confused.
Good day people.

Any answer on this??????

Yes that's how kits are typically composed.

I'm answering because I'm super keen for QSC L-carnitine. But I don't think 200mg/ml is a very useful concentration when it's something you'll typically want 300 - 600mg of daily.

I'm doing 1ml of 600mg/ml most days and I'd love it if QSC were to match this. For reference I pay about $100 USD for 100ml.

Yes that's how kits are typically composed.

I'm answering because I'm super keen for QSC L-carnitine. But I don't think 200mg/ml is a very useful concentration when it's something you'll typically want 300 - 600mg of daily.

I'm doing 1ml of 600mg/ml most days and I'd love it if QSC were to match this. For reference I pay about $100 USD for 100ml.
I'm not sure who is using 200mg pins, but at 400mg or 600mgs I would definitely.buy a kit or two.

Lived 8 years in Canada. Never seen that level of feminism. My conclusion is that most canadian males are pussies.
Left the country when I wanted to marry
I homeschool for a reason. That Trans shit is a mental virus. Why be a normal kid when you can be Trans and have everyone clapping and calling you brave and amazing all day long. Shit is gross.

I homeschool for a reason. That Trans shit is a mental virus. Why be a normal kid when you can be Trans and have everyone clapping and calling you brave and amazing all day long. Shit is gross.
At some point that fad is going to die out and we are going to end up with a bunch of mentally depressed suicidal people.

Sponsors