Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fuk off with your grade 10 iqs talking about feminism and mental illness.
Your morons probably live in moms basement.
Ps if you don't like Canada head South to the gun death capital of the planet.

Now piss off so I can watch for primo.
Ask mom fir a sandwich you twat

At some point that fad is going to die out and we are going to end up with a bunch of mentally depressed suicidal people.
Unfortunately that's true. I do think that the fad will die out as I already see lots of pushback and the agenda relaxing on a political level here. More people standing up for women's rights ( the real ones not the pretend perverts ) hopefully that continues. As usual south park called it.
View: https://youtu.be/URz-RYEOaig

I own my own business and multiple basements. How is your transition going? Is your clit reaching 2 inches yet, you hairy lesbian piece of anal leakage. How did guns come up? I own one and don't really shoot, maybe once a year. Pretty liberal on most topics. I even support the gays... more pussy for straight men. Looks like we found one of the man pussies.

Is anybody else secretly jealous that QSC wasn't catifshing them and pretending to be a girl calling you "dear" and "babe" ???

I keep thinking about that guy last week and how happy he probably was to think he was buying steroids from a beautiful chinese woman.

If you want that, you can wait for it to have a blue link in the product sheet and review the test. No blue link, no test.

I’m super impressed they proactively make it right with people who already ordered though. The only thing I’m concerned about is their “main” website still lists it.

How is it that your sorry ass only emerges to bash the source?

Nvm, forgot you are a troll and your master will continue to loose money no matter what.

QSC offered store credit and you only have hiiiiisnuts to suck :eek:
You guys are impressed by this situation and defend this source? There’s absolutely no reason why a source this size isn’t testing every compound before selling it. Who tf knows what was in the compound and people were putting that shit in their bodies. QSC absolutely needs to do better and that’s unacceptable.

B
I own my own business and multiple basements. How is your transition going? Is your clit reaching 2 inches yet, you hairy lesbian piece of anal leakage. How did guns come up? I own one and don't really shoot, maybe once a year. Pretty liberal on most topics. I even support the gays... more pussy for straight men. Looks like we found one of the man pussies.
Bullshit.
Iq of a pine cone.

You guys are impressed by this situation and defend this source? There’s absolutely no reason why a source this size isn’t testing every compound before selling it. Who tf knows what was in the compound and people were putting that shit in their bodies. QSC absolutely needs to do better and that’s unacceptable.
Even if a source tests everything itself that still leaves room for scepticism or rumors. It's not clever to ingest something that has not been tested, at least the customer himself should have sent it in for a lab test.

There’s absolutely no reason why a source this size isn’t testing every compound before selling it.
Here is an idea: take some self responsibility on how you spend your money. The majority of compounds are tested. For those that are pending, YOU get to decide if you want to buy. Don't like it? Buy elsewhere. Easy.

Can the Canadians just have their own meso website to bitch and complain on, go join the French and you guys can complain together

Even if a source tests everything itself that still leaves room for scepticism or rumors. It's not clever to ingest something that has not been tested, at least the customer himself should have sent it in for a lab test.
Especially an exotic chemical that is hard to find and only gaining popularity due to bullshit on YouTube.

Found the liberal

I second this. Canadians are such pussy liberal twats
Even worse, QSC had to change policies (insurance, higher cost for reship, etc...) because of the nonsense complaining and spamming this board and his email. In other words, your complaining made it worse for all Canadian customers.

Even worse, QSC had to change policies (insurance, higher cost for reship, etc...) because of the nonsense complaining and spamming this board and his email. In other words, your complaining made it worse for all Canadian customers.
They changed it cause it took 3mos which wasn't what they were sold.

Not being a Moron doesn't make you liberal.
But the morons love to spit that shit.

I own more firearms then most Americans and make way too much to vote liberal.

I vote Conservative cause they hate all of you mommy basement boys tax shit out of you and give me tax breaks.

Keep voting for me and screwing yourself cause you are scared if there's to many trannys you might "accidentally" pay for a bj.

Shooting for 750,000 and zero taxes this year

I vote Conservative cause they hate all of you mommy basement boys tax shit out of you and give me tax breaks.

Keep voting for me and screwing yourself cause you are scared if there's to many trannys you might "accidentally" pay for a bj.

That's a ton of cocks to suck and ride. I hope your asshole and mouth are up to the challenge.

Seeing that you have "99" in your name I'm going to assume that's your birth year. You are 24 years old bro. Stop LARPing in steroid forums.