Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

IMO I believe the best for lean size cycle and not just water bloat assuming your nutrition and recovery are on point is test/npp/mast/gh. That’s what im currently using myself . All oils are QSC too gh is someone else but was using QSc gh for months and was very happy too. I do 1ml of each EOD and have felt great and gh im doing 6iu split twice daily(3iu hr after I wake up and 3iu hour before bed)
On workout days it’s 8-10iu slin preworkout and 5-6iu postworkout. And on my off days I take 1000mg Metformin split

What benefits do you see from injectable carnitine?
Cardio recovery.

Recovery between high intensity sets is improved noticeably.

I see the most improvement when I'm out for a dedicated run. It'll knock 30 seconds off my 1km split, endurance goes up.

Does make you sweat at a standstill though.

I used it I conjunction with HGH before fasted cardio on my last cut and had really good results. My understanding is that HGH liberates fatty acids and Carnitine improves the efficiency with which your body oxidises them.

I don't start to see those benefits until about 400mg.

Last edited:
Is anybody else secretly jealous that QSC wasn't catifshing them and pretending to be a girl calling you "dear" and "babe" ???

I keep thinking about that guy last week and how happy he probably was to think he was buying steroids from a beautiful chinese woman.
hahahah.

Well, in sweden that would never work. having a fake female sounding nice to the guys saying "dear" and pretending to be a cute chinease girl to appear more trustworthy, and then it becomes public that "she" was a HE all the time....

But this is a american forum, and america is filled with trans love, putting children on hormone blockers, destroying the water supply with BPA wich create homosexuals. so ofc you guys dont mind!

He he

hahahah.

Well, in sweden that would never work. having a fake female sounding nice to the guys saying "dear" and pretending to be a cute chinease girl to appear more trustworthy, and then it becomes public that "she" was a HE all the time....

But this is a american forum, and america is filled with trans love, putting children on hormone blockers, destroying the water supply with BPA wich create homosexuals. so ofc you guys dont mind!

He he
also, few pages back there was a guy asking him/tranny/whatever if the EU vendor have the new gh batch, or what the fuck batch they are ordering. the tranny responded to every post but not that one

So who can trust that its the new batch of gh thats analyzed that they are buying this dude got no morals, he pretends to be a girl for living, ofc he will sell out the older batch and not send the new batch to those who order just due to the new analyze. the old will go first, and whatever iu those contains.

also, few pages back there was a guy asking him/tranny/whatever if the EU vendor have the new gh batch, or what the fuck batch they are ordering. the tranny responded to every post but not that one

So who can trust that its the new batch of gh thats analyzed that they are buying this dude got no morals, he pretends to be a girl for living, ofc he will sell out the older batch and not send the new batch to those who order just due to the new analyze. the old will go first, and whatever iu those contains.
Are you seriously quoting your own remarks or forgot to switch accounts lol

hahahah.

He he
Huh, that's odd.

1681342993256.png