Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

hahahah.

Well, in sweden that would never work. having a fake female sounding nice to the guys saying "dear" and pretending to be a cute chinease girl to appear more trustworthy, and then it becomes public that "she" was a HE all the time....

But this is a american forum, and america is filled with trans love, putting children on hormone blockers, destroying the water supply with BPA wich create homosexuals. so ofc you guys dont mind!

He he

It's not gay if you don't know any better ;)

Don't be ungrateful though. If us Americans didn't spend trillions on global military defense, you would be in the coal mines with a tattoo of Vladimir Putin on your ass right now. Now tell daddy how much you appreciate him

every batch should be tested before it’s sold that’s just good business and keeps your customers healthy happy and safe . The batch could be 100 kilos or more . $200 to test your batch to make let’s just say $7000 from test cyp isn’t bad . And all other compounds they make more off of like the deca and trens . It takes money to make money and they should be tripping over $200 lab test to pick up there return because in know there return is large . Happy customers come back and bring more people .

1mg daily, split into 500mcg am/ pm.
For what kind of injury?
I picked some up for a family member and have him on just 400mcg a day and 5mg tb500 m/f trying to avoid a knee replacement. Today would be day 4, but not really any improvement yet. Think a higher dose works better/faster??

It's not gay if you don't know any better ;)

Don't be ungrateful though. If us Americans didn't spend trillions on global military defense, you would be in the coal mines with a tattoo of Vladimir Putin on your ass right now. Now tell daddy how much you appreciate him
Its only gay if the balls touch !

every batch should be tested before it’s sold that’s just good business and keeps your customers healthy happy and safe . The batch could be 100 kilos or more . $200 to test your batch to make let’s just say $7000 from test cyp isn’t bad . And all other compounds they make more off of like the deca and trens . It takes money to make money and they should be tripping over $200 lab test to pick up there return because in know there return is large . Happy customers come back and bring more people .
Sure if you make one batch every 2yr cause you sell each vial $50 and stay next door to the testing lab, it makes sense.

Sure if you make one batch every 2yr cause you sell each vial $50 and stay next door to the testing lab, it makes sense.
The more batches you sell the more profit . It don’t matter if you sell 500 batches or 100 kilos . Each should be tested . We used to get the shit in barrels in the original country I’m from when QV was in business . And each barrel was tested . And I mean the original QV from Mexico. The company tested every batch and the test was labeled on each barrel

And all this time I’m not saying his products are bad . I’m not saying his products aren’t pure. I’m not saying is parks aren’t legit. I’m saying that I think I accidentally got sent the wrong Raws . It’s a common mistake that could easily happen. But when you email them about it they say nope it’s not the wrong ones and if you don’t believe me go get it tested yourself that’s not good customer service

I believe if their in-house Ross and their manufacturing themselves they didn’t know what it is I don’t need to test it but if they’re buying it from another outside manufacture third-party manufacture it should be tested because how can I trust the other manufacturers that make an error

The more batches you sell the more profit . It don’t matter if you sell 500 batches or 100 kilos . Each should be tested . We used to get the shit in barrels in the original country I’m from when QV was in business . And each barrel was tested . And I mean the original QV from Mexico. The company tested every batch and the test was labeled on each barrel
Do you comprehend the logistics burden to manage 100+ raws and 50+ oils/peptides? It's easy to talk batch testing if your entire lineup is 20 products and you live practically in the next door of the testing lab and an entirely different thing if you need to send 2x each and every batch you make (arbitrary number) in a single month to a testing lab half way around the globe and keep track of it. You 'd need an extra employee just for that.

And all this time I’m not saying his products are bad . I’m not saying his products aren’t pure. I’m not saying is parks aren’t legit. I’m saying that I think I accidentally got sent the wrong Raws . It’s a common mistake that could easily happen. But when you email them about it they say nope it’s not the wrong ones and if you don’t believe me go get it tested yourself that’s not good customer service
You’re saying this all off feelz. You’re telling a source to test their (already incredibly affordable products) because you yourself are too cheap to. From your post history you seem to blindly believe dragon ordinance raws are pure but you claim this vendor only should test their every batch of raws because you THINK they aren’t pure. You make no sense.

Send it to Janoshik. Otherwise you are just guessing in the dark

@Detroitmonster Thank you for your suggestions about how to conduct my business and adjust my profit, but with all due respect, I don't look for happy customers like you or give 2 fucks about your peace of mind regarding what you received, I even prefer that you never buy again from me and buy elsewhere if you can't afford $120 to do your own test and instead spamming my thread and my email with your shit.