Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's not accurate. It was listed for sale, someone else found it was not as described via Janoshik testing. He denied it the testing was valid. Then later conceded it may be valid and pulled the item while he waited for his own test results. His own test results confirmed the results of the Jano testing, that it wasn't real. He removed the item from the list completely.

It is useful to be accurate when describing the events, if only for public record.
yea it holds more value when you listed it this way. IDK why nobody tested it when it was offered to be paid for.

People care about the wellbeing of their customer because they know the financial impact a mess up can have on their business.

I don't think its wise to compare any vendor here to a legitimate legal company, where they are governed by rules and regulations, and face the dangers of litigation if proven to be at fault.

I can't believe I have to explain this lol. I'm out.

Good for you. Enjoy your painful overpriced untested androtardyl and cutting yourself while opening it.

the golden tops with white labels looks like mine BTW :)
Lol i pay them 2.8 eur the amp, just need to walk at the pharmacy. i could by a hundred and not notice it at the end of the month.

Look i am not saying what you sell is shit, but sometimes your attitude is plain wrong.

I will stop now.

Been a while since I had to click ignore for multiple accounts on the same day. I guess unclebob, madbrett, deeeznuts and these other inbred hillbillies realized everybody ignored them and had to create new alter egos to get eyes on their nonsense.

My canadian customer basis is large and I am aware that these 4-5 idiots in meso are a minority
Lol to be fair they only were upset during the reship crap.

That probably sukd for you too.

Had that happened in the US they would be shooting, driving over, and blowing up your vials(already paid for) well yelling Murcia.

But they make great tiktoks

For what kind of injury?
I picked some up for a family member and have him on just 400mcg a day and 5mg tb500 m/f trying to avoid a knee replacement. Today would be day 4, but not really any improvement yet. Think a higher dose works better/faster??
Minor tear in my Achilles. I am also doing 1.5mg tb500 daily.
You wont see any serious results for 3-4 weeks. "Bro's" who say they feel improvement after a couple days are full of shit imo. Or there is anacdotal reports of bpc having analgesic efects.

@Detroitmonster Thank you for your suggestions about how to conduct my business and adjust my profit, but with all due respect, I don't look for happy customers like you or give 2 fucks about your peace of mind regarding what you received, I even prefer that you never buy again from me and buy elsewhere if you can't afford $120 to do your own test and instead spamming my thread and my email with your shit.
I’m sorry felllas, but I love this guys cocky ass attitude. There is 0 sarcasm in this statement, I really love his responses to belligerent random bullshit people take up his valuable thread space over. I know bros are probably 50/50 over the statement I made, but sorry, if someone is egotistical and cocky as this QSC rep, then I’m pretty sure there is a reason for it. Dude is on top of his shit over 90% of the time, as takes a lot of people’s bullshit straight to the chest like a champion.

But this is just my opinion, I’ve had nothing but success from this company, and I have grown to respect the rep as he seems to have mended some of his past mistakes.

Now if you guys will excuse me, let me slide up off the QSC dick ride and wash this lube out my ass ( think Jim Carrey in Me, Myself and Irene in the hotel bathroom sink scene), and let me see if I can find a constructive post to make.

Ok, now to address a serious question, @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will MT2 peptide ever be restocked in US warehouse? Apologize in advance if it’s been discussed, but I’m not in dire need of it at least for the next 4-5 months, would just rather order domestic if I have the opportunity.

lol

@Bulldog413 MT2 not expected soon.

Now we are working 300% of our capacity, hiring more and more manpower and assistants, buying more and more production lines for peptides production, especially with the demand on GLP1 goods lately, it's almost 30% of the orders we get, our team is packing and shipping stocks to overseas warehouse day after day and we have hard time to keep stocks, all the stuff sells very fast, MT2 isn't in priority list.
It's a legal item in China, you can keep ordering it safely international.

Now the oils almost sold out us domestic.
in a day or 2 I might have only test e and npp left us domestic.

If any1 from scandinavia or any northern countrys have experience with the EU special line, can you pm me please, as Im looking for some info on shipping succes+eta