Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

no issue with low estrogen?
I plan on testing it this year but last time I ran it I felt fantastic.

I’m not really convinced that primo acts as an AI insofar that it can crash your estrogen like a steroidal AI or a suicide AI. People treating primo as such is a relatively new concept. For many years, the conventional wisdom was that 1000 mg/wk was the minimum effective dose with primo and not many ran test in those figures either.

I plan on testing it this year but last time I ran it I felt fantastic.

I’m not really convinced that primo acts as an AI insofar that it can crash your estrogen like a steroidal AI or a suicide AI. People treating primo as such is a relatively new concept. For many years, the conventional wisdom was that 1000 mg/wk was the minimum effective dose with primo and not many ran test in those figures either.
My e2 was 19 on 1000/1000 test/primo. It’s usually in the 40s on 200 test only.

My e2 was 19 on 1000/1000 test/primo. It’s usually in the 40s on 200 test only.
That’s great. I’m convinced that primo has AI properties. I’m not convinced that it acts the same as a steroidal AI or suicide inhibitor. In other words, the concept of running primo as a ratio to aromatizing compounds I don’t believe is supported. Had you ran 1000 primo with 500 test your estrogen could very well have remained the same.

That’s great. I’m convinced that primo has AI properties. I’m not convinced that it acts the same as a steroidal AI or suicide inhibitor. In other words, the concept of running primo as a ratio to aromatizing compounds I don’t believe is supported. Had you ran 1000 primo with 500 test your estrogen could very well have remained the same.
I think the reaction to Primo can be and is individual, in that some will experience sufficient E2 lowing effects and some not so much. Also the effects at doses are completely individual. That is why people talk about “dialing Primo in”. This is a process I did last year with lots of experimentation and a ton of blood work. I used zero AI and used higher and lower Primo at high and lower doses of test and other compounds
My first time running Primo at 600 Primo/400 Test no AI my E2 was 17 and I’m sure went a little lower because I felt pretty bad for a couple weeks after bloodwork. I’m not a high atomizer so my ideal Primo range at 500 test is 400 Primo, that keeps my E2 in an acceptable range. If I run higher Primo without more atomizating compounds then my E2 is too low and my blast goes to shit about week 5/6.
Everyone aromitizes differently and everyone reacts to Test slightly differently and everyone reacts to Primo slightly differently. When there are three factors that are slightly different between all people there is no way anyone can put a number on what works for Primo with test. 1:1 is the safest bet but many will need to adjust and adjust at higher and lower test as well. For example 300/300 might work for someone but 800/800 won’t and will require some adjustment

I think the reaction to Primo can be and is individual, in that some will experience sufficient E2 lowing effects and some not so much. Also the effects at doses are completely individual. That is why people talk about “dialing Primo in”. This is a process I did last year with lots of experimentation and a ton of blood work. I used zero AI and used higher and lower Primo at high and lower doses of test and other compounds
My first time running Primo at 600 Primo/400 Test no AI my E2 was 17 and I’m sure went a little lower because I felt pretty bad for a couple weeks after bloodwork. I’m not a high atomizer so my ideal Primo range at 500 test is 400 Primo, that keeps my E2 in an acceptable range. If I run higher Primo without more atomizating compounds then my E2 is too low and my blast goes to shit about week 5/6.
Everyone aromitizes differently and everyone reacts to Test slightly differently and everyone reacts to Primo slightly differently. When there are three factors that are slightly different between all people there is no way anyone can put a number on what works for Primo with test. 1:1 is the safest bet but many will need to adjust and adjust at higher and lower test as well. For example 300/300 might work for someone but 800/800 won’t and will require some adjustment
And what was your E2 with the 500/400?

Ok, now to address a serious question, @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will MT2 peptide ever be restocked in US warehouse? Apologize in advance if it’s been discussed, but I’m not in dire need of it at least for the next 4-5 months, would just rather order domestic if I have the opportunity.
Cridi887 has it domestic still

Just a note on the primo. While I live in the great country of Canada where we can let people assign themselves new genders, but I can't request blood work for my steroid use - Primo, I think anyway, crushed my estrogen. My skin on my hands got absolutely fucked and could not hold any moisture, appetite, libido both down, and my hair started breaking and shedding a lot. I have long healthy hair, so this was concerning as I am not prone to MPB symptoms what so ever. I'm not receding, only thinning, breaking, and shedding. That's on 600 test e/300 primo e/week divided by daily subq administration.

I've added 250iu hcg/EOD to see if that helps things a little a few days ago, so we'll see. Just thought I'd share my experience while the topic came up.

Victim of its success and a massive wave of orders from Reddit users, Tirzepatide 10mg is out of stock, we now recommend ordering the 5mg version.
Reddit users are the worst. Those are the first ones to do charge-backs and panic for any little thing. The most impatient people and they don't really understand UGLs. They don't understand what reship is or how long it takes to ship from overseas (thanks amazon). They will publicly post pictures of EVERYTHING. Once Tik-Tok "influencers" start making QSC videos, it's all downhill from there. Can you imagine some dumb influencer gets an infection because they don't know how to inject? They will blame the source and claim they are selling poison. Imagine the headlines... Popular influencer gets hospitalized by injecting some unknown substance they bought from a website called "thinksteriods" where you can easily buy all types of illegal drugs. :oops:

On a related note, hopefully the reddit rush didn't eat into the tirzepatide batch that is headed to the US warehouse. Going to grab one of those when it is available. And primo. primo, primo, primo.

Reddit users are the worst. Those are the first ones to do charge-backs and panic for any little thing. The most impatient people and they don't really understand UGLs. They don't understand what reship is or how long it takes to ship from overseas (thanks amazon). They will publicly post pictures of EVERYTHING. Once Tik-Tok "influencers" start making QSC videos, it's all downhill from there. Can you imagine some dumb influencer gets an infection because they don't know how to inject? They will blame the source and claim they are selling poison. Imagine the headlines... Popular influencer gets hospitalized by injecting some unknown substance they bought from a website called "thinksteriods" where you can easily buy all types of illegal drugs. :oops:

On a related note, hopefully the reddit rush didn't eat into the tirzepatide batch that is headed to the US warehouse. Going to grab one of those when it is available. And primo. primo, primo, primo.
As an aside, their primo has been great for me. I ordered the 200 kit back in Oct and sat on it until 5weeks ago.

As an aside, their primo has been great for me. I ordered the 200 kit back in Oct and sat on it until 5weeks ago.
I tend to be sensitive to DHT so I might just skip it but would be nice to have the option. Sadly 5AR inhibitors do not help with primo.

I believe so, tracking is outta IL and was "created" on the 12th
I used to get it in 2 weeks(I was super lucky).
But lately has been 3 weeks. you wont see movement on the tracking until a few days prior to delivery.

the tracking that is given is for domestic shipping AFTER it reaches the US

I used to get it in 2 weeks(I was super lucky).
But lately has been 3 weeks. you wont see movement on the tracking until a few days prior to delivery.

the tracking that is given is for domestic shipping AFTER it reaches the US
Things seem to be moving slow lately. I am at almost 4 weeks and still waiting and know someone else who is around the same.

If you go to trackingmore.com and in the drop down box for carrier select LTexp instead of USPS; you can see all the movement in China and customs before it reaches the US.

Things seem to be moving slow lately. I am at almost 4 weeks and still waiting and know someone else who is around the same.

If you go to trackingmore.com and in the drop down box for carrier select LTexp instead of USPS; you can see all the movement in China and customs before it reaches the US.
that isnt domestic reship though