Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The worst is now Facebook weight loss mom groups. I noticed in one yesterday that some guy is going around mentioning this company and saying they will pm details for sema and tirze. So all the moms are questioning and losing their minds.
Either QSC ramps up their production or they end up getting shut down. 6 months from now there will be a 60minutes or a Trafficked with Marianna van Zeller about the dangers of UGL weight loss drugs. The QSC rep will have a mask on and a voice disguiser.

Either QSC ramps up their production or they end up getting shut down. 6 months from now there will be a 60minutes or a Trafficked with Marianna van Zeller about the dangers of UGL weight loss drugs. The QSC rep will have a mask on and a voice disguiser.
Honestly it’s the fault of the pharmaceutical companies. If they priced their drugs at reasonable profit %’s and manufactured enough to satisfy demand, no one would buy it from QSC.

Literally any walk-in clinic will do it, if you don't have a family doctor
Are you from Canada or the States? Canadian medical system needs a reason other than "i want my blood tested"(sti exception), in order to issue a blood test. Especially for hormones.
Just sayin, hard to get vlood tests in Canuckistan.

This thread in a nutshell

70% - primo
20%- Canadians annoying people
10%- what do these numbers on these bags mean?

Honestly it’s the fault of the pharmaceutical companies. If they priced their drugs at reasonable profit %’s and manufactured enough to satisfy demand, no one would buy it from QSC.
Screw big pharma. I don't know how they are adulterating their formulations with nanocrap and other impurities.

I'd rather get the stuff from QSC. I trust them more than big pharma. And even if big pharma could be trusted, I'd rather cut out the middle man and get it from QSC. QSC is not perfect, but neither is big pharma.

You could say I have trust issues, especially with what's happened the last few years.

The worst is now Facebook weight loss mom groups. I noticed in one yesterday that some guy is going around mentioning this company and saying they will pm details for sema and tirze. So all the moms are questioning and losing their minds.
Did you tell him to STFU to not ruin chinese fight club for all of us?

Also, fknay I wish I had waited on the Intl orders. I am stuck w nothing and usdom is sitting there looking pretty af

This thread in a nutshell

70% - primo
20%- Canadians annoying people
10%- what do these numbers on these bags mean?
Don’t forget about the “when you going to answer my email?” questions lol
I just emailed 5 seconds ago and still haven’t got a reply. Let me post on the thread a bunch too with the same question

The question:
Got any Primo?

Did you tell him to STFU to not ruin chinese fight club for all of us?

Also, fknay I wish I had waited on the Intl orders. I am stuck w nothing and usdom is sitting there looking pretty af
There is only one solution. I need to get the European super clap and make thunderous unprotected bass to trout rough love to all the thick mamis. They will be too busy with anti biotic treatments, pregnancies, abortions and just general shame at their poor decision to ever get to the point of trying to lose weight again. That's if they don't off themselves. You are welcome. Doing the lord work here.