Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Either QSC ramps up their production or they end up getting shut down. 6 months from now there will be a 60minutes or a Trafficked with Marianna van Zeller about the dangers of UGL weight loss drugs. The QSC rep will have a mask on and a voice disguiser.
Arent you the guy spamming QSC over at Reddit in the tirzepatide sub?

Attachments

• B69294A3-746E-4E7F-BD6F-4E0C9C609489.jpeg
    B69294A3-746E-4E7F-BD6F-4E0C9C609489.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 171
A bit off-topic, but how long should I expect my oils (test & deca in MCT) to last, provided I store them in a cool dark place? Should be good for at least 3 years, right?

Arent you the guy spamming QSC over at Reddit in the tirzepatide sub?
I did like 1 time and they flooded my inbox and I didn't reply. Lessoned learned don't tell them anything. It was like, what's your source, how do I get in contact with them, is it safe. I know GoodBullRaw is pimping their stuff over there. I honestly quit going to Reddit, since it's people bitching and whining all the time.

There is also a Dr. I use who writes me the Mounjaro script, who they have put on blast, because she just about shut down her practice for weigh loss.
She also found some compounded pharmacies for Tirzepatide, but again people kept on bitching and whining and then contacting her pharmacies because they were not getting their order quick enough. Lying saying they didn't get the full 10ml. There are some shady entitled fat people in this world who don't want to work for a damn thing when it comes to their health.
That post is like 80days old. I wanted to help people, but fuck it, done with them. When people ask how/what did I do, I just say, "stuff you are not willing to do."

I did like 1 time and they flooded my inbox and I didn't reply. Lessoned learned don't tell them anything. It was like, what's your source, how do I get in contact with them, is it safe. I know GoodBullRaw is pimping their stuff over there. I honestly quit going to Reddit, since it's people bitching and whining all the time.

There is also a Dr. I use who writes me the Mounjaro script, who they have put on blast, because she just about shut down her practice for weigh loss.
She also found some compounded pharmacies for Tirzepatide, but again people kept on bitching and whining and then contacting her pharmacies because they were not getting their order quick enough. Lying saying they didn't get the full 10ml. There are some shady entitled fat people in this world who don't want to work for a damn thing when it comes to their health.
That post is like 80days old. I wanted to help people, but fuck it, done with them. When people ask how/what did I do, I just say, "stuff you are not willing to do."
Fair enough, sir. Soccer mom Karens are now sucking up our GLP-1 supply. Great for QSC, shit for us.

Dude, you aren't very sharp. It is dumb people like you who ruin good things. How about you keep your mouth shut next time, instead of telling a bunch of reddit nutcases who will surely find a way to destroy QSC.

Dude, you aren't very sharp. It is dumb people like you who ruin good things. How about you keep your mouth shut next time, instead of telling a bunch of reddit nutcases who will surely find a way to destroy QSC.
This is my concern. One of these cunty Karens gets an infection from a shitty pin, next thing you know, QSC domestic gets raided and shut down.

I'll except that, you are pretty much spot on there. Honestly, that's how I found this place, some guy on Reddit gave me the information.

This is my concern. One of these cunty Karens gets an infection from a shitty pin, next thing you know, QSC domestic gets raided and shut down.
There are too many mentally ill extremists there, and most of them are too incompetent to handle these types of transactions, and when they perceive dissatisfaction, they will always go on the witch hunt. It's better to just allow QSC advertise their own business where they feel it is appropriate. And even if business went well on reddit, there will be shortages of products, and long term loyal customers like us are going to be harmed by that. Next time, guys on reddit: please use your better judgment. Remember the rules of Fight Club? Never talk about Fight Club.