Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Literally any walk-in clinic will do it, if you don't have a family doctor
That's my next course of action. My previous comment reflects on my experience with my family doctor, to whom I opened up about my use, and said I'd like to monitor my blood work and other health critical metrics and to which they responded by saying I need to go to an addictions clinic. I gave them an honest background to why I started initially 9 years ago(test levels below reference range, endo turned me down saying I was too much liability)

And that's the answer I got from my doctor.

Thanks for the suggestion brother

I used to get it in 2 weeks(I was super lucky).
But lately has been 3 weeks. you wont see movement on the tracking until a few days prior to delivery.

the tracking that is given is for domestic shipping AFTER it reaches the US
Yeah last shipment I think was Oct or Nov and recalled it being quicker. Thanks for reminser and heads up just trying to get Lean&not kill my weiner again in the process lmfao

Things seem to be moving slow lately. I am at almost 4 weeks and still waiting and know someone else who is around the same.

If you go to trackingmore.com and in the drop down box for carrier select LTexp instead of USPS; you can see all the movement in China and customs before it reaches the US.
If it's reship & a USPS generated tracking #, how the fuq is it showing movement in China.... but it sure as shit appears to be showing that ..

Things seem to be moving slow lately. I am at almost 4 weeks and still waiting and know someone else who is around the same.

If you go to trackingmore.com and in the drop down box for carrier select LTexp instead of USPS; you can see all the movement in China and customs before it reaches the US.
How did you know to use LTexp? Mine says not found with LTexp but does show with USPS. I took all of the spaces out.

Has the carrier oil in the recent EQ batch been changed? The EQ I have received right now looks a lot like my NPP and even the caps are the same.

Here is a photo of my old EQ and the new white one with the lighter oil that just arrived. IMG_20230414_142724_755.jpg

Reddit users are the worst. Those are the first ones to do charge-backs and panic for any little thing. The most impatient people and they don't really understand UGLs. They don't understand what reship is or how long it takes to ship from overseas (thanks amazon). They will publicly post pictures of EVERYTHING. Once Tik-Tok "influencers" start making QSC videos, it's all downhill from there. Can you imagine some dumb influencer gets an infection because they don't know how to inject? They will blame the source and claim they are selling poison. Imagine the headlines... Popular influencer gets hospitalized by injecting some unknown substance they bought from a website called "thinksteriods" where you can easily buy all types of illegal drugs. :oops:

On a related note, hopefully the reddit rush didn't eat into the tirzepatide batch that is headed to the US warehouse. Going to grab one of those when it is available. And primo. primo, primo, primo.
The worst is now Facebook weight loss mom groups. I noticed in one yesterday that some guy is going around mentioning this company and saying they will pm details for sema and tirze. So all the moms are questioning and losing their minds.