Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

forgive my ignorance!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals or whoever can answer.

my HGH experience is very limited, and I'm still learning how my body reacts to different dosages. but I see a new HGH that are preloaded in pins are becoming available.

is this going to be the exact same stuff that they're already selling in vials or are they just reconstituting the hgh for us and pre-loading it in pens for us? also, if it is different. Will it be a better quality or have some advantage of the current HGH that I'm buying from QSC?

Txhero

Restock when? Also do you have Anavar/Oxandrolone in stock? How long is shipping usually when using Ecuador domestic warehouse? Does anyone reporting PIP with DHB? I just received order, what color tops did you use for Trestolone? Can you respond to my email, I emailed more than 1 hour ago. Please update price sheet. Does you have lab test for HGH? What's the deal with tabs? If something is 96% pure, what is the other 4%? How do I measure 0.1mg of accutane raws? Does HGH equal IGF? I told my sister-cousin-mom she gets a hall pass if Trump ever wants to fuck her. #Woke. Winnie the Pooh.
You forgot about the fucking Is Primo available question

“How long is shipping to Ecuador domestic warehouse” LOL

I'm so glad I stocked up on primo.
1l test and primo on next order I'm set for life lol
Same, lifetime supply of Primo
Now we can just bitch everytime someone else asks about it lol

What I’m wondering is, it’s always the same people asking. What happened the last time? They get QSC to split the 10 packs and only buy one fucking vial?

Please tell me you're joking...

my most recent one is 11 day’s international. Unless they had it in the us warehouse and just sent it domestic i couldn’t say. My last order though was 22 days.
That’s good to hear because I’ve been reading the last thirty pages.I read from 16-24 days for U.S. international. First time using them so I’m hoping I get it in two weeks.

Same, lifetime supply of Primo
Now we can just bitch everytime someone else asks about it lol

What I’m wondering is, it’s always the same people asking. What happened the last time? They get QSC to split the 10 packs and only buy one fucking vial
When will Primo oils be in stock?
Can i get a 400mg/ml concentrate?
what color will the tabs be?
Can I expect PIP?
What size needle should I use?
Is Trump on TRT
Is Bidden on estrogen therapy
Can I have some of your Primo?

TxHero

Canada domestic reship review (new line)

I placed an order March 10 for about 4kg of various raws. I was given two China Post tracking numbers, and a couple days later a UPS tracking number. Note that I requested China Post shipping b cause that was the only option available to Canada at the time of order.

On March 18 the new Canada domestic reship line was announced and mentioned UPS tracking - that's when I realized the order I had placed was being sent through this new channel.

Yesterday the UPS package arrived after just 24 days. This is by far my fastest order of raws to Canada from ANY source I've used in the last 15 years, and beat my previous fastest QSC order by about two weeks.

The only weird thing is I had some items missing from the ORDER (200g Tren Ace, 100g of either DHB or Test U, and 5 kits TB500). I contacted Tracy and it seems they're in the initial China Post tracking numbers I had been sent, so part of my order was sent via domestic reship and part was sent through regular China Post.

So that's fine, I'm travelling abroad for the next two weeks and a trusted friend has my mailbox key and will collect my parcels when they are delivered.

Despite not knowing why my order was broken up, overall I'm very happy with the domestic reship and have already placed another order via domestic reship to buy up all the primo E raws.

Can someone comment or opine on how long a liter of test-c would be viable in a deep freeze? QSC sells these liters in plastic containers so I don’t think the container integrity bit would be an issue. Are we talking 10 to 20 years perhaps? It seems for the price this would just be much easier than the hassle of homebrewing. Thanks.

Can someone comment or opine on how long a liter of test-c would be viable in a deep freeze? QSC sells these liters in plastic containers so I don’t think the container integrity bit would be an issue. Are we talking 10 to 20 years perhaps? It seems for the price this would just be much easier than the hassle of homebrewing. Thanks.
Finished is not stored in freezer. At room temperature

Store the entire liter in your quad

forgive my ignorance!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals or whoever can answer.

my HGH experience is very limited, and I'm still learning how my body reacts to different dosages. but I see a new HGH that are preloaded in pins are becoming available.

is this going to be the exact same stuff that they're already selling in vials or are they just reconstituting the hgh for us and pre-loading it in pens for us? also, if it is different. Will it be a better quality or have some advantage of the current HGH that I'm buying from QSC?

Txhero
Liquid for reconstitution and lyophilized powder are at different ends.
The freeze-dried powder packed in glass vials. It is not premixed.
When it is put in the pen, the two ends will be mixed easily.

The vials and the pen will be sold seperate. The pen can be used multiple times and only need to be purchased once like the gun, and you load it with your HGH bullets.

Buyers only need to twist the tip of the pen to make the powder and liquid merge, and then adjust the scale to inject.