Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Winny is so painful on the joints (Var much better) & GH is overrated & costly for what it actually accomplishes. Tren, makes you strong as hell, but that stuff fucks with your way of thinking, crazy dreams, quick to temper. You definite, need to be very careful with that one or you can lose friends & partners for sure.

If you're not going on stage for a show, most of this stuff isn't necessary to accomplish the same goals.
I appreciate your concern, but I've run all these compounds before so no need to warn me.

1. The only time I've ever been injured was on Winstrol, but I don't give a fuck I'm still running it right now since my packages from Qingdao are taking fucking forever to arrive. I know Var is better, but I'm waiting to receive it.
2. GH is not overrated........ Literally changes my physique (fullness and muscle maturity over the long term) and it gives me younger-looking skin, hair, fat loss, and better sleep. I used to run GH at 2-4 IU, but I stopped because of the price. Now that I found Qingdao, I am going to run It again because its cheap as fuck from Qingdao.
3. Tren makes me feel manic, but I don't care, I like the feeling. TRT makes me feel too normal and too nice. Fuck TRT. I will never come off Tren. It changes my way of thinking in a way that I enjoy.
4. I've run most anabolics out there, and I hate them all. Test, Tren, Anavar, and GH are all I need to feel and look great. I run low doses so my health is not a concern. Right now I'm on 125mg test e, 125mg tren e, 25mg Winstrol. I will add GH when I receive it, and swap the Winstrol for Anavar. I am not abusing anything don't worry about me lol. I use the lowest effective dose.

Last edited:
I appreciate your concern, but I've run all these compounds before so no need to warn me.

1. The only time I've ever been injured was on Winstrol, but I don't give a fuck I'm still running it right now since my packages from Qingdao are taking fucking forever to arrive. I know Var is better, but I'm waiting to receive it.
Okay, injuries are good...no worries (you're a grown ass man) handle your business.
2. GH is not overrated........ Literally changes my physique (fullness and muscle maturity over the long term) and it gives me younger-looking skin, hair, fat loss, and better sleep. I used to run GH at 2-4 IU, but I stopped because of the price. Now that I found Qingdao, I am going to run It again because its cheap as fuck from Qingdao.
Sounds wonderful....we agree to disagree, we all have our reasons. Drinking more water will give you a more useful look just by turning on the tap.
3. Tren makes me feel manic, but I don't care, I like the feeling. TRT makes me feel too normal and too nice. Fuck TRT. I will never come off Tren. It changes my way of thinking in a way that I enjoy.
I think you made my point on how it changes your way of thinking. The low dose is a good thing & the information I hope will steer others away from ruining their life or recognizes the signs to stop immediately if they can't handle the side effects that comes with this drug. A great compound you just have to know your limits. Definitely, can cause injuries because your ligaments aren't ready for the extra power you gain.
4. I've run most anabolics out there, and I hate them all. Test, Tren, Anavar, and GH are all I need to feel and look great. I run low doses so my health is not a concern. Right now I'm on 125mg test e, 125mg tren e, 25mg Winstrol. I will add GH when I receive it, and swap the Winstrol for Anavar. I am not abusing anything don't worry about me lol. I use the lowest effective dose.
I'm glad you found out what works for you and I wasn't concerned about you abusing them, just the effects it can have on the psyche (Tren) The stories you can find out there are relatable to anyone that has tried it. Good strength, but you really have to be ready for everything that comes with it for a beginner.

I'm all for anything that will help you live a long healthier lifestyle.

If there was a truly potent generic Hmg at a good price it would sell like hotcakes.
I hate to shill without getting paid for it but Ive used HCG and HMG from different sources for years. I know how each of them feels. The HMG from Qingdao is legit.

Sounds wonderful....we agree to disagree, we all have our reasons. Drinking more water will give you a more useful look just by turning on the tap.

perfect, my meso shop where i sell water in vials to achieve a similar or better muscle fullness, recovery, etc than HGH will guaranteed be a success.
I will also test the water and overdose the water by some % so everyone is happy.

Okay, injuries are good...no worries (you're a grown ass man) handle your business.

I think you made my point on how it changes your way of thinking. The low dose is a good thing & the information I hope will steer others away from ruining their life or recognizes the signs to stop immediately if they can't handle the side effects that comes with this drug. A great compound you just have to know your limits. Definitely, can cause injuries because your ligaments aren't ready for the extra power you gain.

I'm glad you found out what works for you and I wasn't concerned about you abusing them, just the effects it can have on the psyche (Tren) The stories you can find out there are relatable to anyone that has tried it. Good strength, but you really have to be ready for everything that comes with it for a beginner.

I'm all for anything that will help you live a long healthier lifestyle.
The time I got injured on Winstrol my estrogen was also low and I was drying myself out with either Mast or Proviron too, so I can't blame it all on the Winny. Winstrol is strong stuff that makes me look dryer and fuller at the same time (all the subq water gone and instead into the muscle.)

GH is not worth it for the average person if buying from some UGL or pharmacy, but it's without a doubt worth it from Qingdao and it can be a gamechanger. I'm talking about gamechanger in anti-aging / QOL effects. The fullness and long-term muscle growth are just a bonus.

Tren doesn't affect my psyche that much. Just makes me a bit more selfish and less likely to take shit from people. Still calm and happy and non-aggressive. Higher doses on the other hand are a bit different (above 250mg a week). DHT derivatives on the other hand would be more likely to increase aggression from the CNS stimulation. Winstrol for example is more likely to make me quicker to anger than Tren. Just from that DHT adrenaline feeling. Winstrol actually makes me feel stronger in the gym than tren mg per mg and more aggressive in the gym too.

perfect, my meso shop where i sell water in vials to achieve a similar or better muscle fullness, recovery, etc than HGH will guaranteed be a success.
I will also test the water and overdose the water by some % so everyone is happy.
Sucker born everyday....

Sucker born everyday....
have you ever run hgh by yourself or are you just repeating what youve heard from others?
Adding hgh to e.g. trt helps immensly keeping on to gains one has made during blasts, keeps you leaner, fuller etc. etc.
even 2iu does the job. So a 100iu kit would last almost 2 months and cost you less than 100$ (or even much less buying @ Qingdao)

have you ever run hgh by yourself or are you just repeating what youve heard from others?
Adding hgh to e.g. trt helps immensly keeping on to gains one has made during blasts, keeps you leaner, fuller etc. etc.
even 2iu does the job. So a 100iu kit would last almost 2 months and cost you less than 100$ (or even much less buying @ Qingdao)
Everything, I speak about is first hand knowledge. I ran GH before & seen nothing significant that I would make me run it again.( could it have been very poor quality) maybe, but I also look at actual people who run gear. Some will tell you that its not worth it and these are pros, so why would I need it for just keeping healthy? I did what everyone else did you grabbed things because you thought they were good, but then realize it doesn't work the same for everyone. Right now in my life, I'm looking for the least harsh gear out there. I liked tren strength but the sides were a little much. I doubt I would try it again, but never say never.

Right now, I'm content with Var, Turinabol Test, GW0742, & I have winny but that stuff fucked up my knees. Var is bring me back.... If I don't have experience with something i listen and research it before attempting

Last edited:
Everything, I speak about is first hand knowledge. I ran GH before & seen nothing significant that I would make me run it again.( could it have been very poor quality) maybe, but I also look at actual people who run gear. Some will tell you that its not worth it and these are pros, so why would I need it for just keeping healthy? I did what everyone else did you grabbed things because you thought they were good, but then realize it doesn't work the same for everyone. Right now in my life, I'm looking for the least harsh gear out there. I liked tren strength but the sides were a little much. I doubt I would try it again, but never say never.

Right now, I'm content with Var, Turinabol Test, GW0742, & I have winny but that stuff fucked up my knees. Var is bring me back.... If I don't have experience with something i listen and research it before attempting
well, pros are often not telling the complete truth, that should be considered.
I agree with you, but maybe you got crap hgh like youve said or you didnt run it long enough or something else was off.
i can tll you i am on 90mg test trt and 2iu humatrope and the look it gives is completely different than just 90mg test
and i am also completely on the "health trip" since i have heart insufficiency and have to be extremely careful how i approach things. Thats why, unfortunately, i wont be going over 2iu per day any time soon since everything from 3 / 3,5iu on increases my RHR by more than 15 points which i dont agree with.

well, pros are often not telling the complete truth, that should be considered.
I agree with you, but maybe you got crap hgh like youve said or you didnt run it long enough or something else was off.
i can tll you i am on 90mg test trt and 2iu humatrope and the look it gives is completely different than just 90mg test
and i am also completely on the "health trip" since i have heart insufficiency and have to be extremely careful how i approach things. Thats why, unfortunately, i wont be going over 2iu per day any time soon since everything from 3 / 3,5iu on increases my RHR by more than 15 points which i dont agree with.
I agree with you there....probably not long enough...still have slims, but this girl here...I couldn't trust to keep it in the fridge.

Qingdao, do you still offer injectable metribolone? I saw it mentioned earlier in the thread but don’t see it on the price list. The old post had something like 12 kits (how many vials are in a kit, and how many mg/ml are in a vial?) for $85

Qingdao, do you still offer injectable metribolone? I saw it mentioned earlier in the thread but don’t see it on the price list. The old post had something like 12 kits (how many vials are in a kit, and how many mg/ml are in a vial?) for $85
12 vials of Metribolone (Injectable Methyltrienone) available

5mg/ml 1 kit = $74
12 vials $85