Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Initially it was a pain for me. But I got a PayPal card on my PayPal account. Easiest way to order by far. Grabbed some GH and PT 141 domestic and 2 raw orders

PT-141 is def good and does as intended
Still waiting on my raws.

I used to use ST but the communication or lack of made it not worth it for my peace at mind anymore.

So far good experiences with these guys.
You getting some of these guys Primo?

PRICE LIST UPDATED

I would love to have your opinion guys, if you have any suggestions
Presentation is better, but every new list these prices are jumping for some products $200. What could justify a price jump like that? Supply and demand because the supplier is having a real shortage problem or just because the product is popular & we want to see how high we can push the limit? Just a quick look at the list I had from a few months ago, Primo is going mad. I'm glad that is not something I care to use. If you want to keep them honest you must be willing to stop paying and use the basics to achieve your goals.

Feels like the price is rising like lumber, but lumber actually had a shortage of people to produce it. Plus, is slowly on the decline. Stay woke people!

Last edited:
Presentation is better, but every new list these prices are jumping for some products $200. What could justify a price jump like that? Supply and demand because the supplier is having a real shortage problem or just because the product is popular & we want to see how high we can push the limit? Just a quick look at the list I had from a few months ago, Primo is going mad. I'm glad that is not something I care to use. If you want to keep them honest you must be willing to stop paying and use the basics to achieve your goals.

Feels like the price is rising like lumber, but lumber actually had a shortage of people to produce it. Plus, is slowly on the decline. Stay woke people!

What do you mean by price jump? on which product?
I lowered some oral prices at this last update, no price was increased.
Primo was always about $10/g since months.
Cost of production of primo, winstrol, anadrol, and anavar has increased between 2020 and 2021, because of raise of pharmaceutical intermediates, so it's normal to up the price, and we still are the cheapest in the market.

Several pages back there was mention of offering metribolone injectable. Something like 5mg/vial, 12 vials per kit. A kit ran $85. I don’t see it any more. Is it still offered?

What do you mean by price jump? on which product?
I lowered some oral prices at this last update, no price was increased.
Primo was always about $10/g since months.
Cost of production of primo, winstrol, anadrol, and anavar has increased between 2020 and 2021, because of raise of pharmaceutical intermediates, so it's normal to up the price, and we still are the cheapest in the market.
美替诺龙醋酸酯Methenolone acetate (Primobolan) 434-05-9 98 410 780
美替诺龙庚酸酯Methenolone enanthate (Primobolan) 303-42-4 100 410 785

Listen, I don't care what you charge. I don't do business with you, but I said this price jump was in a few months. I can point out others, but that one I seen immediately for 100 grams raw that price went from $780/100g to $980. I understand you gotta make sales, but I don't say shit unless I have facts.

Sponsors