Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How long does it usually take for the package to reach Denmark through free shipping?

1 month average sometimes more, we advice Europe clients now to use Europe special line, because they can have some delays long asf, up to 2 months and half for some countries because of new covid situation in EU.

1 month average sometimes more, we advice Europe clients now to use Europe special line, because they can have some delays long asf, up to 2 months and half for some countries because of new covid situation in EU.
And I also advise Canadian clients do the same. Canada is in lockdown in the two biggest parts and more...... If any Canadian clients order with free shipping they will 100% be waiting 2 months without a doubt in my mind.

All three of my orders with different tracking over 1 month wait no tracking update in a while, so definitely use Express lines only for now.

Last edited:
I knew the China shipping would take long, so I decided to run low dose 7.5mg of MK677 while I wait for my GH. After 1 month I got so bloated on MK677 even with a good diet. It's so trash compared to real GH. At first MK is kinda OK and you get the benefits of low dose GH and then eventually you bloat so much in the abdomen and your cheeks get a bit puffy too. MK677 is terrible for aesthetics. Back to Tren, Winny and RU for hair I go.

I knew the China shipping would take long, so I decided to run low dose 7.5mg of MK677 while I wait for my GH. After 1 month I got so bloated on MK677 even with a good diet. It's so trash compared to real GH. At first MK is kinda OK and you get the benefits of low dose GH and then eventually you bloat so much in the abdomen and your cheeks get a bit puffy too. MK677 is terrible for aesthetics. Back to Tren, Winny and RU for hair I go.
Winny is so painful on the joints (Var much better) & GH is overrated & costly for what it actually accomplishes. Tren, makes you strong as hell, but that stuff fucks with your way of thinking, crazy dreams, quick to temper. You definite, need to be very careful with that one or you can lose friends & partners for sure.

If you're not going on stage for a show, most of this stuff isn't necessary to accomplish the same goals.

Last edited:
And I also advise Canadian clients do the same. Canada is in lockdown in the two biggest parts and more...... If any Canadian clients order with free shipping they will 100% be waiting 2 months without a doubt in my mind.

All three of my orders with different tracking over 1 month wait no tracking update in a while, so definitely use Express lines only for now.
I wish I knew this at the time. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , anything we can do here?

Hope to see you carrying Modafinil / Armodafinil in the future

Banned in China, I know it seems weird and I know that some other chinese sources keep selling them, but it's been 20 years that company is doing business legaly and ain't going to get in problems selling banned products by chinese gouvernment such as Modafinil, Adrafinil, Clenbuterol, DNP, Phentermine, Sibutramine, Xanax... Even demand is very high.

But we can provide many products similar for fat loss and concentration.

Aniracetam, Théacrine, Oxiracetam, Fasoracetam, Nooglutyl, alpha-GPC, Noopept, Piracetam, Pramiracetam, Picamelon, Coluracetam, Sunifiram, Prl-8-53, CRL40 FLAdrafinil...

T3, T4, Salbutamol, Orlistat...

Banned in China, I know it seems weird and I know that some other chinese sources keep selling them, but it's been 20 years that company is doing business legaly and ain't going to get in problems selling banned products by chinese gouvernment such as Modafinil, Adrafinil, Clenbuterol, DNP, Phentermine, Sibutramine, Xanax... Even demand is very high.

But we can provide many products similar for fat loss and concentration.

Aniracetam, Théacrine, Oxiracetam, Fasoracetam, Nooglutyl, alpha-GPC, Noopept, Piracetam, Pramiracetam, Picamelon, Coluracetam, Sunifiram, Prl-8-53, CRL40 FLAdrafinil...

T3, T4, Salbutamol, Orlistat...
Very reasonable response, cheers

If anyone has done it, how much of a pain in the ass was setting up a payment with alibaba? Because it sounds like a pain in the ass. I’d much rather pay the bitcoin fees and do Bitcoin but I guess there’s a $1k minimum for that, so I guess oh well. Sure be cool if that amount were cut in half because everyone here can do Bitcoin but most of us are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with alibaba.
Initially it was a pain for me. But I got a PayPal card on my PayPal account. Easiest way to order by far. Grabbed some GH and PT 141 domestic and 2 raw orders

PT-141 is def good and does as intended
Still waiting on my raws.

I used to use ST but the communication or lack of made it not worth it for my peace at mind anymore.

So far good experiences with these guys.

Also Qingdao rep responds fairly quickly with my questions, it’s an aspect that’s very important to me as well as quality. I’m one of those “I like to be in the loop” with what’s going on with my funds guys.

I can only vouch for 1 product so far though.

Sponsors