Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh Oups! I didn't got it, since I don't know the reference. Although I occasionally watch a few threads from other sources, but this one I don't have an idea, so I didn't get the reference well.
its a source who said he brewed in big batches and thats why he hadnt posted test results for months. he claimed to brew 20 liter batches but never posted a picture of said 20 liter beaker

Not really, even for exemple when minimum was $300 and $1000 customers prefer to pay by card via alibaba since the fees are lower and it's much easier.
Usually customers who only can pay by bitcoin are labs, and this minimum of order is nothing for them.
Nothing is easier than Bitcoin. I think 99powerstroke may have been conservative with his 3-4x estimate.

Even with double fees I would bet youd see more people,not just labs, preferring bitcoin. Im not alone in hating to have to load all my info to that shit alibaba site.

Any chance ull bring back a $300, or less, bitcoin min order? I sadly missed the window.

The process now is batch number = date of annoucing of new batch
so this will be called mid november batch, every stock of compound is between 4 and 7 liters, because making any new batch; first we should be low in stock of the current batch, then we test the future batch, and we announce that it is available.

Once those are sold, future batches are all 7-10 liters stocks..
lol, ok? So will each vial have "mid november" printed on it?

I ask again: How will the customer know to which batch their products correspond, especially should they need a refund if their own testing does not match?

Good news on my parcel and hopefully a good sign for other people waiting, I ordered on the 16th and my parcel is now in Amsterdam. It shouldn’t take much longer to the U.K. now

Let's be transparent and frank my friend, there are very few of you doing lab tests even for sources that offer full reimbursement for lab tests, so I can't afford to destroy the financial model and punish a majority clientele for a minority who loves lab tests and counting mgs.
I say that but I also love labs, and I would like to do a lot of them and see them every day, because it is the only way of harm reduction for the customers, but also for the continuous improvement of the source, but the data shows that many of you talk about lab tests but very little to do, I don't know how many you have done, but in any case me as much as business man I'm building my economic model in relation to demand, not in relation to likes, or Meso cops, so the day when many of you are doing test labs, we would be obliged to offer a better refund , but for the moment, there are hundreds of orders that go through each month, I receive on average about 50 emails per day, 80% will end with a finalized order, and less than 1% will take the initiative to do the lab tests.
The commissions on the orders are low and we are not a domestic source to assure mega fast delivery, when you are a Chinese source, your strength to crush the competition is the quality and the price, not the beauty of the products labels, promos and lab test refund policies.

Cheers,
That makes very little sense, if you offer x amount of money for a customer testing, and only 1% of customers actually test the product, then in turn you are not paying out a lot of reimbursement, so it wouldn’t be an issue.

Like you said so few people do the testing; so if you offered say 200$ for hplc testing, you would have to fork over 200$ A few times.

Offering the incentive would bring a lot more business and more people to do the actual testing.

Your logic is pretty flawed here

I guess it depends on what kinda freebies we are talking. If it’s quite a bit of stuff I could see that being beneficial to both parties. You’d get compensated in a roundabout way by being given gear you’d have paid for anyway sooner or later, and they get to save considerably by giving you a substantial amount of product that only actually sets them back pennies on the dollar. I’d call that a win/win for both parties and depending on the freebies I’d prefer that to $200. Now, if it’s like a bottle of test then that’s not really even worth the hassle of asking for it let alone the hassle and payment of providing testing.

I guess it depends on what kinda freebies we are talking. If it’s quite a bit of stuff I could see that being beneficial to both parties. You’d get compensated in a roundabout way by being given gear you’d have paid for anyway sooner or later, and they get to save considerably by giving you a substantial amount of product that only actually sets them back pennies on the dollar. I’d call that a win/win for both parties and depending on the freebies I’d prefer that to $200. Now, if it’s like a bottle of test then that’s not really even worth the hassle of asking for it let alone the hassle and payment of providing testing.
Free stuff isnt allowed, there are reasons for it. That others can elaborate on better then i could.

Free stuff isnt allowed, there are reasons for it. That others can elaborate on better then i could.
We look down of freebies first, but if they want to throw some goodies AFTER the testing I don’t see the problem. If they say “we’d like to send you some free shit if you’ll leave a review of it” that’s a problem because they’d obviously send perfect gear…. This one time. But if they want to throw in some bonuses after testing I don’t see the issue personally. But cash or credit compensation is always best.

We look down of freebies first, but if they want to throw some goodies AFTER the testing I don’t see the problem. If they say “we’d like to send you some free shit if you’ll leave a review of it” that’s a problem because they’d obviously send perfect gear…. This one time. But if they want to throw in some bonuses after testing I don’t see the issue personally. But cash or credit compensation is always best.

We only offer freebies after lab testing or blood tests published, as small compensation.

I think he was referring more to using freebies as testing compensation, instead of a set dollar amount of compensation
Yeah no I was referring to post-testing, which the source referenced doing earlier in the thread. I completely understand frowning upon freebies as a generality and agree with the thread about it.

It really isn't free because you pay shipping. Plus, how are you going to tell a company they can't send free samples. Most of them do it all the time, I think its just a waste unless you're already purchasing something and want to test something for landing a possible future sale. Its not like they give you a ton of stuff.

Please can you post again the price list ? there are many trash pages , thank you .

As the good friend Qingdao says, would you rather pay $ 50 for 100mg / ml primobolan, or 87mg / ml for $ 14? The choice is very easy, it is not necessary to discuss so much

Please can you post again the price list ? there are many trash pages , thank you .

As the good friend Qingdao says, would you rather pay $ 50 for 100mg / ml primobolan, or 87mg / ml for $ 14? The choice is very easy, it is not necessary to discuss so much
Primo is 97.90mg/ml

Injectables 10 x 10 mlDosagePrice ($)
Test E250 mg/ml65
Test C230 mg/ml70
Test P90 mg/ml60
Sustanon250 mg/ml65
Deca185 mg/ml70
NPP100 mg/ml65
Boldo U165 mg/ml70
Boldo Cyp200 mg/ml70
Tren E100 mg/ml100
Tren A100 mg/ml100
Tren H Parabolan100 mg/ml126
Mast E200 mg/ml100
Mast P100 mg/ml95
Primo E100 mg/ml140
Primo E200 mg/ml280
Winstrol50 mg/ml65
Trestolone Acetate (Ment)50 mg/ml180
Ripped: Test P/Mast P/Tren A300 mg/ml145
MK67730mg/ml75
RAD14030mg/ml85
SR900920mg/ml85
YK-1120mg/ml85
Bacteriostatic water0.9%BA25

Primo is 97.90mg/ml

Injectables 10 x 10 mlDosagePrice ($)
Test E250 mg/ml65
Test C230 mg/ml70
Test P90 mg/ml60
Sustanon250 mg/ml65
Deca185 mg/ml70
NPP100 mg/ml65
Boldo U165 mg/ml70
Boldo Cyp200 mg/ml70
Tren E100 mg/ml100
Tren A100 mg/ml100
Tren H Parabolan100 mg/ml126
Mast E200 mg/ml100
Mast P100 mg/ml95
Primo E100 mg/ml140
Primo E200 mg/ml280
Winstrol50 mg/ml65
Trestolone Acetate (Ment)50 mg/ml180
Ripped: Test P/Mast P/Tren A300 mg/ml145
MK67730mg/ml75
RAD14030mg/ml85
SR900920mg/ml85
YK-1120mg/ml85
Bacteriostatic water0.9%BA25
the mixture of tren and mast and propionate is 300mg / ml? I have always seen 150mg or 200mg in genotec but never 300mg