Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

In "theory" if the raws are testing good, then their finished oils and caps should be good....assuming they dont have amateurs in the kitchen.

On that note, I would love to see finished oil test results on the 200mg primo. The last one I had seen for the 100mg primo was not so good at something like 85mg or something. Although I believe that was an older test. Who knows.

Difference between this source price and others are pretty big. He sells at half of price for most of the raws.
Why is such a huge difference? He put less commission or what's the answer?
From some tests that I found quality is ok so not there is the answer
The issue is that most people won't do the research to look for a source that is not domestic or scare to order out of country, which is understandable. The reason why the prices are so high for most is because they're the middleman that is taking the risk for you, so they past that cost on to you. Like I said, you find a source & learn how to make things yourself, you save more even though its nerve wrecking wait for a package & hoping the cops don't show up to arrest you.

The issue is that most people won't do the research to look for a source that is not domestic or scare to order out of country, which is understandable. The reason why the prices are so high for most is because they're the middleman that is taking the risk for you, so they past that cost on to you. Like I said, you find a source & learn how to make things yourself, you save more even though its nerve wrecking wait for a package & hoping the cops don't show up to arrest you.
There are sources that aren't domestic,send directly from China and the price is double

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Look the prices are great, and you’re right to an extent… we can order it if we want, and not order if we don’t. But with tests done with a tester we recommend and prefer used here at MESO, aka @janoshik, you’d stop all the questions. I don’t think anyone is asking to test everything you offer. That would be rediculas. But if you tested maybe 10 raws with Jano, it would build a LOT of confidence with real true members and not noobs dying to spend their money on a hopeful promise.

I’m not doubting your quality, or business sense. I’m only suggesting this to help everyone involved. Because if you could convince the serious members of this forum, you’d make a lot more than just a quick buck. Just food for thought

Either way, gotta admit the prices are unbeatable and I can’t wait to see how the hcg turns up I ordered from yas. I was going to have it tested but it seems another member is already in the process of doing so, so I’ll let them do that lol can’t wait to see the results

There are sources that aren't domestic,send directly from China and the price is double
Yes, I took 3 month to make a decision because I look for reviews & compare pricing after asking for price list. You can eliminate a lot of them just from pricing Test E. One tried to sell it at $400 for 100grams....I told the lady are you crazy....that price is way to high & nobody sells it for more that $65 to $70. I will cut the conversation, no matter if they try to offer lower prices after that point.

Last edited:
@limitphobic

We already have about 10 lab tests of raws done by third party members, so it's more credible than the source who do his own raw testing.

For finished oils I will post 10 lab tests tonight that I received from Janoshik of huge stocks of oils that we have now, even that I would prefered if it's third party members who have done them.

Canada special line for all, or express when it's raws only
Perfect, thank you. I will PM you on Protonmail to arrange that. First I want to receive my first package and then I will message you. My package is 1 tracking update away from being in Canada near me, but tracking hasn't updated in over 2 weeks. China post very bad delay because of Coronavirus new variant bs. I'm thirsty for my tren gh and anavar. I have none. I feel too natural right now on just TRT and MK677.

Lab tests of finished oils posted in lab testing forum:

Let's be transparent and frank my friend, there are very few of you doing lab tests even for sources that offer full reimbursement for lab tests, so I can't afford to destroy the financial model and punish a majority clientele for a minority who loves lab tests and counting mgs.
I say that but I also love labs, and I would like to do a lot of them and see them every day, because it is the only way of harm reduction for the customers, but also for the continuous improvement of the source, but the data shows that many of you talk about lab tests but very little to do, I don't know how many you have done, but in any case me as much as business man I'm building my economic model in relation to demand, not in relation to likes, or Meso cops, so the day when many of you are doing test labs, we would be obliged to offer a better refund , but for the moment, there are hundreds of orders that go through each month, I receive on average about 50 emails per day, 80% will end with a finalized order, and less than 1% will take the initiative to do the lab tests.
The commissions on the orders are low and we are not a domestic source to assure mega fast delivery, when you are a Chinese source, your strength to crush the competition is the quality and the price, not the beauty of the products labels, promos and lab test refund policies.

Cheers,
So let me see if I understand your logic correctly...

Because so few members are actually 3rd party testing your products, you can't afford to offer proper reimbursement??
These lonely few tests for which you'd have to reimburse would "destroy" your business model because these massive costs would have to be passed on to the consumer?
giphy.webp

Stop trying to play businessman; you're no good at it. Just be honest, you're a cheapskate middleman trying to shave every last cent you can. I would respect you more if you were honest instead of trying to bullshit us all the time.

Oh, and by the way, trying to trivialize the importance of testing reimbursement by equating it to "pretty labels and promos" is just hatefully stupid. Again, stop trying to bullshit us. We're not as dumb as you think we are, and you're not nearly as smart as you think you are.

While my critical post is awaiting moderator approval for whatever reason, let's be fair and offer praise where (faint) praise is due.

Lab tests of finished oils posted in lab testing forum:

A small step in the right direction! Your offer to reimburse if personal testing doesn't correspond with your testing is also good.

Question: do finished oils come with batch numbers? If not, how will the customer know if their vial is from the batches corresponding to these tests?

While my critical post is awaiting moderator approval for whatever reason, let's be fair and offer praise where (faint) praise is due.

A small step in the right direction! Your offer to reimburse if personal testing doesn't correspond with your testing is also good.

Question: do finished oils come with batch numbers? If not, how will the customer know if their vial is from the batches corresponding to these tests?

The process now is batch number = date of annoucing of new batch
so this will be called mid november batch, every stock of compound is between 4 and 7 liters, because making any new batch; first we should be low in stock of the current batch, then we test the future batch, and we announce that it is available.

Once those are sold, future batches are all 7-10 liters stocks..

The process now is batch number = date of annoucing of new batch
so this will be called mid november batch, every stock of compound is between 4 and 7 liters, because making any new batch; first we should be low in stock of the current batch, then we test the future batch, and we announce that it is available.

Once those are sold, future batches are all 7-10 liters stocks..
amateur numbers.

triple b solutions brews 20 liters at once!

amateur numbers.

triple b solutions brews 20 liters at once!

We are mainly suppliers of raws, hgh and peptides.
Injectable oils and oral are products that have been added to the store to meet almost all of the customer demand.

Each source produces the quantities adapted to its supply and demand, and according to the demand, we establish the adapted process, if tomorrow you order from me 20 liters of a product, you will have these twenty, you order 100kg of a raw, you will also have it.

We are mainly suppliers of raws, hgh and peptides.
Injectable oils and oral are products that have been added to the store to meet almost all of the customer demand.

Each source produces the quantities adapted to its supply and demand, and according to the demand, we establish the adapted process, if tomorrow you order from me 20 liters of a product, you will have these twenty, you order 100kg of a raw, you will also have it.
its a joke/sarcasm :(