Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So we'll start by acknowledging that you concede you don't know that a strong vacuum is necessary for preservation of hCG. It might be, but you don't know. That's totally fine. I genuinely just care to know whether its true or not and would prefer evidence rather than some dork accusing products of being bunk because of lack of vacuum.

Lyophilization happens at like -60C on average. You know another term for lyophilization? It's called freeze drying. Your current fear mongering involves a scenario in which a lab freeze dries water (????) thus causing a gradual reconstitution of the peptide during storage. Do you see anything wrong with this idea?
Fair is fair and yeah, I don’t know for a fact. Is winning an argument for arguments sake this important to you?

So then, why do pharmaceutical companies vacuum seal their hcg? Answer this one question thoroughly. If you even can. Just to show you actually do know what your talking about. I’ve already admitted I’m no scientist and even admitted I could be wrong. Your turn, champ.

Fair is fair and yeah, I don’t know for a fact. Is winning an argument for arguments sake this important to you?

So then, why do pharmaceutical companies vacuum seal their hcg? Answer this one question thoroughly. If you even can. Just to show you actually do know what your talking about. I’ve already admitted I’m no scientist and even admitted I could be wrong. Your turn, champ.
no ive said several times its not about winning the argument its literally just about having the correct information. I am happy to be wrong, i just want the correct information out there

no ive said several times its not about winning the argument its literally just about having the correct information. I am happy to be wrong, i just want the correct information out there
So why do they vacuum seal the hcg??

Edit: I mean just in general. A general explanation would suffice. You’ve given me tons of questions as well as name called on my reasons and understanding. So for CORRECT INFORMATION, how bout you explain (best you can) why they vacuum seal hcg in pharmaceutical companies…

So why do they vacuum seal the hcg??

Edit: I mean just in general. A general explanation would suffice. You’ve given me tons of questions as well as name called on my reasons and understanding. So for CORRECT INFORMATION, how bout you explain (best you can) why they vacuum seal hcg in pharmaceutical companies…
I don't know, I suspect the vacuum is a natural byproduct of the lyophilization/freeze-drying process. The whole point of lyophilization is to remove moisture (freeze dry) but you want to do this via sublimation which brings solids to gas without the liquid mid-step (wouldn't wanna degrade our hCG!). Applying a vacuum helps sublimation. I would imagine some freeze drying machine lines are better equipped to seal the vials while the vacuum is still being pulled, or there's better quality control on the crimping.

I don't know, I suspect the vacuum is a natural byproduct of the lyophilization/freeze-drying process. The whole point of lyophilization is to remove moisture (freeze dry) but you want to do this via sublimation which brings solids to gas without the liquid mid-step (wouldn't wanna degrade our hCG!). Applying a vacuum helps sublimation. I would imagine some freeze drying machine lines are better equipped to seal the vials while the vacuum is still being pulled, or there's better quality control on the crimping.
Could it have something to do with removing possible moisture from the vial?

Edit: either way, I’d expect a company to follow suit with pharmaceutical best practices. If they claim to be a legitimate business that is…

Could it have something to do with removing possible moisture from the vial?

Edit: either way, I’d expect a company to follow suit with pharmaceutical best practices. If they claim to be a legitimate business that is…
Yes, that's the sublimation part of lyophilization. Temperature is brought down to like -60C in a vacuum, moisture freezes and is pulled out from solid to gaseous form. There's always a vacuum during lyophilization as far as I know. That doesn't mean that a vial that has been used in lyophilization has to have a vacuum after being sealed.

Yes, that's the sublimation part of lyophilization. Temperature is brought down to like -60C in a vacuum, moisture freezes and is pulled out from solid to gaseous form. There's always a vacuum during lyophilization as far as I know. That doesn't mean that a vial that has been used in lyophilization has to have a vacuum after being sealed.
Without a vacuum present, is it safe to assume outside air could have gotten into the vial? Moisture and all

NAD + available
NAD beta Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide

100g $75

1. Nutritional peptides enhance the assimilation of mineral elements.

2. Nucleotides develop nthe immunity and enable animals to produce more IgG and IgM.

3. Nucleotides promote intestinal and bring regeneration of benefical bacteria.

4. Nucleotides accelerate the liver recovery from damages.

5. Mannan oligosaccharides absorb pathogenic bacteria and take them out of bodies.

6. Beta-glucan activate macrophages to improve animal immunity.

7. I+G improve feed palatability and increase the intake.

Last edited:
Where do you think the domestic people get their stuff? The moon? They are order it from Qingdao and companies like it, then jacking the price up and selling it to fools like yourself.

Qingdao appears to be a legitimate chemical company. But.. you can keep buying stuff thats made in someones garage! :)
You fuckn such on so many levels. You are the male version of a karen. Beat it lame

Well after you explain it like that i couldn't agree more, appreciate the time you took to write that comment mate.

As i said on one of my pervious comments i will test 1 vail from each kit im getting (5 kits) and publish the results here.

i wont be sending it to Janos but we do have a local lab here that we can use to test chemicals
Apologies if I came off a bit rude.
There's just so many new accounts shilling in this thread and I don't get on here enough to have seen your posts and ascertain that you seem to be a legit, thoughtful new member.

Any testing is greatly appreciated and benefits the community immensely. Thank you.

Apologies if I came off a bit rude.
There's just so many new accounts shilling in this thread and I don't get on here enough to have seen your posts and ascertain that you seem to be a legit, thoughtful new member.

Any testing is greatly appreciated and benefits the community immensely. Thank you.
Hey, no worry mate i can understand where its coming from.
As a new member here i can see the high passion people have on keeping this place real and legitimate so everyone can enjoy a good source without issues.

I will do my best to contribute my part after all the help i have gotten from other people publishes and posts.
lets just hope my order will arrive soon and not in 2023 haha .... China shipping sometimes takes AGES.

Edit: anyone know of a USA domestic tester? I don’t want to deal with customs especially if I’m the one sending something illegal
I agree and would love to know this too but in my search so far it seems that unless you find an individual with the right skillset and access to the right equipment most labs are required to report any substance that is found to be illegal to the authorities who then gets to ask us why we have it in the first place.

Not implying you didn't know this already just throwing it out there as others may not. News to me but when I thought about it I guess it makes sense. Sucks for those who are stateside. Stupid Rule Followers...

EUROPE SPECIAL LINE DELIVERY AVAILABLE

Safe, fast 10-20 days maximum

to only:

UK, France, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Poland, Netherlands, Portugal, Finland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Czech, Slovakia, Austria, Slovenia.

the freight fees based on the gross weight:

For parcels less than 500g, $50
1kg $65
1.5 kg $75
2kg $88

Parcel cannot exceed 2 kg. Orders can be made for many kg but with seperate parcels.

Because of delays of post mail classic delivery, this shipping method is adviced for EU countries.
Free shipping option is also stills available.