Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That looks like a lot of powder compared to the pharma grade hcg I get elsewhere… vials look much larger too… are those 2cc vials? 5000iu?

Edit: strong first post
Alibaba order history says 5000iu per vial.

2ml bac water in vial. Same vial size as amino asylum, definitely way way more powder than amino aslyum had though. Next to 10ml testosterone vial. I'd say looks to have more than my TRT clinic's hcg too. But also doesn't seem as vacuum sealed as TRT clinic pharmacy, so might be deceptively fuller. TRT clinic's hcg vial sucks in bac water without me having to push syringe. Qingdao's I had to push, but also sitting in my closet since March.

Attachments

• IMG_0831.JPG
    IMG_0831.JPG
    312.8 KB · Views: 51
Alibaba order history says 5000iu per vial.

2ml bac water in vial. Same vial size as amino asylum, definitely way way more powder than amino aslyum had though. Next to 10ml testosterone vial. I'd say looks to have more than my TRT clinic's hcg too. But also doesn't seem as vacuum sealed as TRT clinic pharmacy, so might be deceptively fuller. TRT clinic's hcg vial sucks in bac water without me having to push syringe. Qingdao's I had to push, but also sitting in my closet since March.
Hcg should DEFINITELY be vacuum sealed… it’s a sensitive compound. Very delicate and air in the vial would cause degradation. I’ll see how their new batch tests out. Jano costs 180 to test hcg and wouldn’t ya know it, I have $180 in btc just laying around!

Edit: anyone know of a USA domestic tester? I don’t want to deal with customs especially if I’m the one sending something illegal

You just reminded me I have 10 vials of HCG from Qingdao Sigma Chemicals that I got back in March. Instantly lit up the pregnancy test as positive with a pretty dark line right out of the gate. Glad I stumbled onto this forum, didn't see all these goodies they offer originally on Alibaba back then!
Gotta love the first post shills.

And by accidentally stumbling on this forum, that reminded you of something you bought and completely forgot about? And you just now decided to test it, 10 months after you bought it?

Hcg should DEFINITELY be vacuum sealed… it’s a sensitive compound. Very delicate and air in the vial would cause degradation. I’ll see how their new batch tests out. Jano costs 180 to test hcg and wouldn’t ya know it, I have $180 in btc just laying around!

Edit: anyone know of a USA domestic tester? I don’t want to deal with customs especially if I’m the one sending something illegal
do you have any evidence to correlate a low vacuum/air exposure with degradation? Bonus if its in hCG. Also think about what you're asking for lol. A domestic testing service.... for something illegal... In any case if you believe the product to be hCG it's not illegal. You could try S&N Labs in California.

Gotta love the first post shills.

And by accidentally stumbling on this forum, that reminded you of something you bought and completely forgot about? And you just now decided to test it, 10 months after you bought it?
Stumbled upon mesorx in trying to find reputable domestic sources/more lab results. Went full newb with naps apparently first go around. Lucked out with expressPCT we'll see how they do after reopening. Also apparently fell victim to amino aslyum's hype too. I can't vouch for qingdao yet, just showing that they passed pregnancy test. No idea on quantity or quality in the vial.

do you have any evidence to correlate a low vacuum/air exposure with degradation? Bonus if its in hCG. Also think about what you're asking for lol. A domestic testing service.... for something illegal... In any case if you believe the product to be hCG it's not illegal. You could try S&N Labs in California.
Some states consider HCG a schedule 3 drug. California being one of them.

No scientific sources but I’m sure I could find some if it’s that important to you. But yeah n common sense terms…. Moisture is in air. And heat can travel through air, but not a vacuum. Heat and moisture will degrade just about any peptide. Agreed?

Moisture is in air
the peptide vials are freeze dried. You don't know the moisture content of the air pressurizing the vials, main thing that matters is that outside air isn't getting in
And heat can travel through air, but not a vacuum
...first of all, that's very wrong; radiation doesn't require a medium to transmit heat. Secondly, the powder is contacting a glass vial, which will conduct heat. If you store a peptide in your closet, the peptide is the same temperature as everything in the closet, regardless of whether or not there's a vacuum in the vial

Good peptide storage generally just requires tossing the sealed vial into a dark freezer. HCG is pretty stable, though - it can survive being in human blood for a week - and should be fine for a few months at room temperature in a sealed vial away from light

Last edited:
the peptide vials are freeze dried. You don't know the moisture content of the air pressurizing the vials, main thing that matters is that outside air isn't getting in
Exactly. You don’t know the moisture content of the air pressurizing the vials. Main thing that matters is… if it’s vacuumed you don’t have to guess. Or worse assume. Why would pharma grade hcg be vacuum sealed? It’s like they’re professionals or something :O

Edit: go figure another defender of qingdao with under 10 posts and an account created right about when they showed up… so strange, the coincidences!

Exactly. You don’t know the moisture content of the air pressurizing the vials. Main thing that matters is… if it’s vacuumed you don’t have to guess. Or worse assume. Why would pharma grade hcg be vacuum sealed? It’s like they’re professionals or something :O

Edit: go figure another defender of qingdao with under 10 posts and an account created right about when they showed up… so strange, the coincidences!
We're not talking about QSC, we're talking about your claim that hCG is an extremely sensitive compound and a vial should DEFINITELY have a vacuum seal or else it would be degraded. I'm not even telling you you're wrong, I'm just asking if you have any evidence to the claim because it would be good for everyone to see.

I'm not defending them, but your logic is pretty fucking retarded, especially when it comes to heat. Ironic to find someone who failed high school physics acting like an authority

I made the account basically to thank the one Canadian vendor for posting their results from Jano. I make one big raws order a year and wanted an alternative to PPL and Dragon Ordnance (the former of whom has regularly shorted me and had the data security breach, the latter I've never had issues with but these guys have better prices \ bigger catalogue). So far, my main issue with these guys is similar to my first issue with PPL - my pack was missing an item, so I need to wait for shipping a second time now. Second issue is the price list includes stuff that's out of stock, possibly for a long ass time / indefinitely

We're not talking about QSC, we're talking about your claim that hCG is an extremely sensitive compound and a vial should DEFINITELY have a vacuum seal or else it would be degraded. I'm not even telling you you're wrong, I'm just asking if you have any evidence to the claim because it would be good for everyone to see.
Why do we refrigerate it after
I'm not defending them, but your logic is pretty fucking retarded, especially when it comes to heat. Ironic to find someone who failed high school physics acting like an authority

I made the account basically to thank the one Canadian vendor for posting their results from Jano. I make one big raws order a year and wanted an alternative to PPL and Dragon Ordnance (the former of whom has regularly shorted me and had the data security breach, the latter I've never had issues with but these guys have better prices and I thought they had mibolerone...apparently it's out of stock for an indefinite period of time, though). So far, my main issue with these guys is similar to my first issue with PPL - my pack was missing an item, so I need to wait for shipping a second time now. Second issue is the price list doesn't cover stuff that's out of stock
dont dodge the fact you tried to side swipe the comment about air being in the vial. I’m no scientist. Not even close. But your logic is flawed too amigo

Your words “you don’t know the moisture content of the air pressurizing the vials.”

Why do we refrigerate it after
Because we have evidence to demonstrate that after reconstitution of freeze-dried peptides, they begin to degrade. It is not a logical inference that degradation is caused by lack of vacuum so try again.

If you don't know something that's ok, just don't use words like "DEFINITELY" (note your all caps) if you don't DEFINITELY know something to be true. It's ok to be wrong, I'm wrong all the time. I love being corrected, its like the fastest way to learn. Again I have zero problem with you demonstrating evidence to your claim, I literally don't care if its true or not I just want to know what the evidence says.

And another reason to second guess your advice, champ.
Why are you getting salty? A Canadian person gave you a hint as to an alternative testing service in the US, a totally legitimate one that tests a ton of SARMs, SERMs, and peptides, I didn't know about their State laws regarding hCG, I was just giving you an option to look at. Do you want help or do you want to bitch and moan about not being sufficiently spoonfed?

Because we have evidence to demonstrate that after reconstitution of freeze-dried peptides, they begin to degrade. It is not a logical inference that degradation is caused by lack of vacuum so try again.

If you don't know something that's ok, just don't use words like "DEFINITELY" (note your all caps) if you don't DEFINITELY know something to be true. It's ok to be wrong, I'm wrong all the time. I love being corrected, its like the fastest way to learn. Again I have zero problem with you demonstrating evidence to your claim, I literally don't care if its true or not I just want to know what the evidence says.
Perfect. Then let’s say, for all actual possibilities sake, moisture was in the air they used to pressurize the vial (a very possible possibility)…. Moisture reconstituted the hcg. Therefore beginning the tick-tocking of the hcgs half-life. Therefore, a lack of vacuum could DEFINITELY lead to degradation.

Why are you getting salty? A Canadian person gave you a hint as to an alternative testing service in the US, a totally legitimate one that tests a ton of SARMs, SERMs, and peptides, I didn't know about their State laws regarding hCG, I was just giving you an option to look at. Do you want help or do you want to bitch and moan about not being sufficiently spoonfed?
You’re right, I was salty, my bad, I feel attacked and in a corner for talking god damn common sense without a scientific certificate of completion.

Perfect. Then let’s say, for all actual possibilities sake, moisture was in the air they used to be pressurize the vial (a very possible possibility)…. Moisture reconstituted the hcg. Therefore beginning the tick-tocking of the hcgs half-life. Therefore, a lack of vacuum could DEFINITELY lead to degradation.
So we'll start by acknowledging that you concede you don't know that a strong vacuum is necessary for preservation of hCG. It might be, but you don't know. That's totally fine. I genuinely just care to know whether its true or not and would prefer evidence rather than some dork accusing products of being bunk because of lack of vacuum.

Lyophilization happens at like -60C on average. You know another term for lyophilization? It's called freeze drying. Your current fear mongering involves a scenario in which a lab freeze dries water (????) thus causing a gradual reconstitution of the peptide during storage. Do you see anything wrong with this idea?

dont dodge the fact you tried to side swipe the comment about air being in the vial. I’m no scientist. Not even close. But your logic is flawed too amigo

Your words “you don’t know the moisture content of the air pressurizing the vials.”
But it doesn't really matter much. If you had a room temperature 1 ml vial with 100% humidity atmosphere, you'd have like 20-30 micrograms of water in it. And the vials will already have 1%+ moisture leftover from the freeze drying process, so your 5000 iu HCG vial already has at least 50 ug of water in it (1 iu is a bit under 1 ug)