Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So the 15 is 17?
You'd have to get it tested to know but I wouldn't call that a guarantee of them being overdosed for sure. Truth told, we don't know if they are even on the same batch of hgh that tested at 12iu.

Why not order some and take one for the team? Buck up and send a sample to jano to have tested for purity and dimer. Help out the community, bud.

It's not a cheap test but if you order enough kits, it's worth it to know what you have imo.

And I think QSC may offer some kind of credit for testing though you should confirm it for yourself first.

Good luck.

There is a test made the was published in this post showed the HGH is legit and actually 12iu instead of 10iu.
THAT test of THAT vial from THAT batch.

Qingdao don't do batch numbers. They also likely don't even manufacture their products, but simply purchase and resell from other factories. Remember, they photoshopped a picture of another company's lobby and tried to pass it off as their own. If they're really this big manufacturer, why would they have to do that?

The initial reports seem to suggest the following: if you buy gh from Qingdao, there's a better-than-zero chance it will be real. There is not nearly enough 3rd party tests to even begin to say "the HGH is legit". Look at opti and goodlyfe if you want to see what consistent 1st and 3rd party testing looks like.

Making a definitive statement such as "x is legit" is tantamount to a "g2g", which is taboo here for good reason. A source is only as good as their last batch.

I know the prices are great, but some of you guys really need to keep your dicks in your pants.

THAT test of THAT vial from THAT batch.

Qingdao don't do batch numbers. They also likely don't even manufacture their products, but simply purchase and resell from other factories. Remember, they photoshopped a picture of another company's lobby and tried to pass it off as their own. If they're really this big manufacturer, why would they have to do that?

The initial reports seem to suggest the following: if you buy gh from Qingdao, there's a better-than-zero chance it will be real. There is not nearly enough 3rd party tests to even begin to say "the HGH is legit". Look at opti and goodlyfe if you want to see what consistent 1st and 3rd party testing looks like.

Making a definitive statement such as "x is legit" is tantamount to a "g2g", which is taboo here for good reason. A source is only as good as their last batch.

I know the prices are great, but some of you guys really need to keep your dicks in your pants.
Well after you explain it like that i couldn't agree more, appreciate the time you took to write that comment mate.

As i said on one of my pervious comments i will test 1 vail from each kit im getting (5 kits) and publish the results here.

i wont be sending it to Janos but we do have a local lab here that we can use to test chemicals

Last edited:
What's the shelf life of the oils (for example testosterone)? Just curious if it makes sense to get a kit for my trt.

If oils are stored in the dark at room temperature there good a at least 10 years at least I’ve used test that was 10 years passed the exp date and it was fine

From now on I'm only using the Express lines. 95-98% chance of receiving it is good enough.

Current status of all 3 of my packages using the regular shipping provided:

1st one: 40 days in transit to Canada
2nd: 30 days in transit to Canada
3rd: 19 days in transit to Canada

I've ordered stuff from China before and it took 3 weeks max. Maybe instead of a plane they are walking to Canada with the packages on their back.

From now on I'm only using the Express lines. 95-98% chance of receiving it is good enough.

Current status of all 3 of my packages:

1st one: 40 days in transit to Canada
2nd: 30 days in transit to Canada
3rd: 19 days in transit to Canada
I have never believed those stats personally. They just like to say 98% because its high enough that guys will think it won't happen to them, but it leaves the opening of "we never said it was perfect" so you can order 5 packs and 4 get seized and you just have "bad luck".

I have never believed those stats personally. They just like to say 98% because its high enough that guys will think it won't happen to them, but it leaves the opening of "we never said it was perfect" so you can order 5 packs and 4 get seized and you just have "bad luck".
Fair point

Bit the bullet and ordered some hcg domestic, I’ll do the whole .1cc mixed with 1 liter of water thing to see if it shows positive on a pregnancy test. Won’t say anything about the amount of active compound, but it’ll indicate if there’s even hcg in it. I don’t think jano can test hcg can he?

Bit the bullet and ordered some hcg domestic, I’ll do the whole .1cc mixed with 1 liter of water thing to see if it shows positive on a pregnancy test. Won’t say anything about the amount of active compound, but it’ll indicate if there’s even hcg in it. I don’t think jano can test hcg can he?
He can
$180/sample

You just reminded me I have 10 vials of HCG from Qingdao Sigma Chemicals that I got back in March. Instantly lit up the pregnancy test as positive with a pretty dark line right out of the gate. Glad I stumbled onto this forum, didn't see all these goodies they offer originally on Alibaba back then!

Attachments

• IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    432.3 KB · Views: 63
Yes sir we provide a domestic usps tracking
So if I ordered 1kg of raws to your domestic reshipper and customs found it and decided to raid the domestic reshipper, how do you guys cover all of that for a $45 fee? I find it hard to believe theres a guy out there that will go to jail for $45. Maybe im misunderstanding something here?

So if I ordered 1kg of raws to your domestic reshipper and customs found it and decided to raid the domestic reshipper, how do you guys cover all of that for a $45 fee? I find it hard to believe theres a guy out there that will go to jail for $45. Maybe im misunderstanding something here?
Yes you are misunderstanding how logistics works.
Every weeks goods are sent to our USA warehouses (we have 2) via american special line, no one is risking anything during this step, I think you are imagining that we send via China Post mail like international orders to someone who do the reshipping maybe? Well its not that
Once good received we sent domestically for those who choosed this option, 45$ is just to cover shipping fees up to 1kg, there is no custom risk in domestic orders so no one will goes to jail ^^

Last edited:
You just reminded me I have 10 vials of HCG from Qingdao Sigma Chemicals that I got back in March. Instantly lit up the pregnancy test as positive with a pretty dark line right out of the gate. Glad I stumbled onto this forum, didn't see all these goodies they offer originally on Alibaba back then!
That looks like a lot of powder compared to the pharma grade hcg I get elsewhere… vials look much larger too… are those 2cc vials? 5000iu?

Edit: strong first post