Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

its probably down to the whole, get caught with a few vials and its easily argued its for personal use and no one cares. get caught ordering a 0.5kg of assorted raws and you're then facing accusations of manufacturing and potential distribution of a class C. its also a bit awkward if you have a family and they're wondering why you've turned the spare room into a set from breaking bad for your "medicinal use only" gear.
Yes, that is true......taking the risk of buy it at all is the same. I'd rather buy my stuff once every 5 to 10 years & leave it alone if possible. People are taking risks to buy every cycle or few months. The government is going to screw you either way. To make this you need a few beakers & the top of the stove for a few minutes; maybe the oven if you cap your own sterile vials. Bam your good for a few cycles. Orals you just need premade mix....but I do get your argument

Get the powder & make this yourself....the cost savings is well worth it. Plus, you won't get pip, that sounds like & underground lab. Why buy 3 to 4 finished for the same price as having 40 bottles made by you.
How do you go about cleaning empty vials I'd do it but just dont want to risk a abscess if it went wrong

How do you go about cleaning empty vials I'd do it but just dont want to risk a abscess if it went wrong
There are steps out there, but soak in alcohol & bake, do the same with cap. Then crimp....don't go for the highest iso it evaporate to quickly so its not recommended. I remember just buying because the crimpers where so damn expensive way back. Now, they're pretty cheap off Amazon.

There are steps out there, but soak in alcohol & bake, do the same with cap. Then crimp....don't go for the highest iso it evaporate to quickly so its not recommended. I remember just buying because the crimpers where so damn expensive way back. Now, they're pretty cheap off Amazon.
Thats far from what I would consider to be sterile. Clean, yeah, not sterile tho

Thats far from what I would consider to be sterile. Clean, yeah, not sterile tho
There are different ways & this is one of them.....if you want to spend money on a autoclave you can. I have no issues & I'm sure you can get some micro bacteria in that short time it takes to cap, but you risk that with others ug labs doing the same process. Sorry, I trust myself over believing in a domestic supplier to follow strict protocol. If you're not getting it from a factory straight out of China you're already taking a risk.

Last edited:
There are different ways & this is one of them.....if you want to spend money on a autoclave you can. I have no issues & I'm sure you can get some micro bacteria in that short time it takes to cap, but you risk that with others ug labs doing the same process. Sorry, I trust myself over believing in a domestic supplier to follow strict protocol. If you're not getting it from a factory straight out of China you're already taking a risk.
Could you not just pressure cook them for about 2 hours at 15 PSI to sterilize them?

Who told you Chinese don't work late?In my industry(IT) it's common for programmers to work from 10 am to 11pm or even later for 6 days a week. No extra pay.
Are we talking China? It actually illegal, plus this company reps when I spoke with them came in around 9 PM US time & left around 5am US. They are 12 hours ahead & yes I worked in tech & we worked with facilities all over the world. You're not getting anyone at our normal daytime hours. (US) They usually made orders at alibaba past normal hours, but their normal work our night hours.

Last edited:
Are we talking China? It actually illegal, plus this company reps when I spoke with them came in around 9 PM US time & left around 5am US. They are 12 hours ahead & yes I worked in tech & we worked with facilities all over the world. You're not getting anyone at our normal daytime hours. (US)
It's illegal but when companies like Huawei are paying equivalence of 50k USD(x5 the average wage) minimum a year for programmers fresh out of university in China everyone is willing to work overtime voluntarily just to secure their position.

They work their ass off if there is demand.
The rep here doen't live in China.

It's illegal but when companies like Huawei are paying equivalence of 50k USD(x5 the average wage) minimum a year for programmers fresh out of university in China everyone is willing to work overtime voluntarily just to secure their position.

Well that would explain why the rep is on at weird hours. I never doubted that the Chinese don't work hard. I use certain things to determine if a person is who they say they are & where they come from.....I don't order from people unless they can show me they're in China or affiliated with their US factory.

Well that would explain why the rep is on at weird hours. I never doubted that the Chinese don't work hard. I use certain things to determine if a person is who they say they are & where they come from.....I don't order from people unless they can show me they're in China or affiliated with their US factory.
Could you two find a more useless thing to talk about in a source thread?

Are we talking China? It actually illegal, plus this company reps when I spoke with them came in around 9 PM US time & left around 5am US. They are 12 hours ahead & yes I worked in tech & we worked with facilities all over the world. You're not getting anyone at our normal daytime hours. (US) They usually made orders at alibaba past normal hours, but their normal work our night hours.
lol u think china cares about illegal labor related shit?