Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

TD from US domestic took about 6 days total (placed on the weekend). Not bad. Hcg looks like hcg but waiting for someone’s tests to get back before I mess with it. At the very least, I got a package Very fast and the payment was easy. Now all that’s remaining is quality test.

You don't have a lot of stuff, you're supposed to be a chemical company

We have a lot of products more than you can imagine, but I am not going to list 10.000 item of chemicals in a bodybuilding forum, that you will probably never use in your life, but once someone needs a specific product not listed, in 90% of cases we can provide it

TD from US domestic took about 6 days total (placed on the weekend). Not bad. Hcg looks like hcg but waiting for someone’s tests to get back before I mess with it. At the very least, I got a package Very fast and the payment was easy. Now all that’s remaining is quality test.
How did you pay?

We have a lot of products more than you can imagine, but I am not going to list 10.000 item of chemicals in a bodybuilding forum, that you will probably never use in your life, but once someone needs a specific product not listed, in 90% of cases we can provide it
Do you have a list of those chems? I do more than BB and I might add some unrelated shit. I'd just be interested in browsing honestly.

I see a lot of "Not available" people asking about products.

Boutta get trenned up I’ll report back if I ruin my life and hit on trannies to see if it’s legit thanks sir sigma nice doin business with you

What’s the estimated delivery time to Canada ?
When I ordered they said max 30 days to Canada with regular China shipping, but here is my 3 packages:

Package 1: 45 days in transit (no tracking update in weeks)
Package 2: 36 days in transit (no tracking update in weeks)
Package 3: 25 days in transit (no tracking update in weeks)

So basically shipping to Canada is like shipping from space. Probably because of how serious China and Canada take the harmless virus. I hope by 60 days my packages arrive.

Last edited: