Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

TD from US domestic took about 6 days total (placed on the weekend). Not bad. Hcg looks like hcg but waiting for someone’s tests to get back before I mess with it. At the very least, I got a package Very fast and the payment was easy. Now all that’s remaining is quality test.
Skankhunt tested it and it's like 2500iu

I hate to shill without getting paid for it but Ive used HCG and HMG from different sources for years. I know how each of them feels. The HMG from Qingdao is legit.
Hey dude, @SkankHunt made you a favour and tested their HCG, now we know your feelings are, at least, 50% underdosed like their HCG!

7e0268eb-d963-4877-bed0-59a44e87f7cc-png.158536

Hey dude, @SkankHunt made you a favour and tested their HCG, now we know your feelings are, at least, 50% underdosed like their HCG!

7e0268eb-d963-4877-bed0-59a44e87f7cc-png.158536
We try to understand from where it comes from, since our result of 5000 ui is based on the test reports made by a Chinese third-party lab (6 samples tested of each batch)
Tested by "上海雅吉":
http://m.yajimall.com/

HCG Human report.jpeg

We try to understand from where it comes from, since our result of 5000 ui is based on the test reports made by a Chinese third-party lab (6 samples tested of each batch)
Tested by "上海雅吉":

View attachment 158549
Definately want to get this issue figured out quickly and make ammends to any that were affected by this "oversight". I am interested to see what you do correct this and make right for those that frankly paid for 5000 and got 2500.... I wonder if there is anything else with same issue?

Yes we make very big batches of hot seller pepetides, such as hgh, hcg, bpc157, tb500, mt2. .
Let's be honest, the company you work for as representant here in Meso is not manufacturing anything, QSC is just a reseller of chemicals, a distributor, that is all.

Stop the bullshit of doing "big batches" of anything. It seems you are only starting to make oils now and failing hard, imagine manufacturing real peptides which require high technology and precision compared to brewing oils...

And those useless "laboratory tests",it has been proved they are worth nothing, pure chinese shit to cover their own producing.

So whats your plan to make this right for those affected? Whats your plan to ensure it does not happen again?

Hoping others will post up any testing of this and other compounds purchased from Qingdao.

Trying to understand first from where it can comes from. if @janoshik can provide data.
From what I understood, HCG raw purity cannot be tested.
Margin error of HCG lab tests is higher than other products, 10%; but here we are talking about 47% underdosing. which is a problem.
HCG was tested higher from local third party chinese lab.
I am very curious about how other HCG generics tests, so I can have an idea how to proceed about that to understand more.
My first step will be to test HCG this week, then we will see how to change the process regarding HCG because it's the first time we had a such enormous difference from expected result

Tested by "上海雅吉":

View attachment 158549
Trying to make sense of your test report, it looks like the bottom row are the final results. If so, that's some inconsistent numbers, some are 30% overdosed! And you have skanks at 50% underdosed! Lmk if I'm reading this wrong.

Regardless, the skank testing, your testing results along with little incentive for user testing is keeping me from buying. All your finished products like caps, oils, and peps could be so all-over the place with true dosage there's no telling how I can trust them.

They test like this. 700/5000iu. Their response was “Chinese lab showed perfect we don’t understand this”
View attachment 158550
HCG is a fairly big molecule, and unless you are extracting it from pee of pregnant women, you have to synthetize it.

Now, I am no expert on peptide synthesis, but I believe that the longer peptide, the lower yield/the more other stuff you get during the synthesis and HCG is on the very limit of what's possible with the current methods of peptide synthesis - which might be the issue with it. But really, that's just my speculation.

Good news for any Canadians out there. My first package has finally got a tracking update in Canada only 6 hours away from me, which means it will be arriving by the end of this week. 46 days in transit so far, and the content of the package is tren, gh, mast and some raws also.

I just hope my Finasteride package comes soon because I ran out and I am noticing some hair shedding which is no bueno.