Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

"He wants his $2" (movie quote/his payment returned) & seems to be still pissed about the test results and feels its getting lost in the shuffle.

So what’s the word on my refund for the half doses hcg?
Where is your lab test done for your order?
@SkankHunt will get his 50% refund because he helped us to highlight a problem that we had never had the opportunity to discover with our quantitative ELISA tests, and thanks to @janoshik we understood that HCG, although we tried to dose it well, the fact that 50% degraded molecule (like a dimer) in the ELISA test counted it, but not the HPLC.

1641746282362.png

Most of the members are aware that this 50% molecule problem is not related to the intentional underdosing, as our vials are very full, but simply that the purity is not good.
We had done the necessary on our part by providing the ELISA test lab before sale, and which is not sufficient, now we are going to find a way to have a fairly reliable lab test for the generic HCG which is quite specific, so we are already doing another test (not an ELISA one this time), because unlike the other peptides or HGH, we only do its quantitative tests.

But say, what did you do to deserve the 50% refund since you just received your order yesterday? do you have the evidence to generalize that the whole batch has the same problem, or that it is only a degraded vial since HCG is quite sensitive. Have you ever seen a generic HCG tested so much before?
Provide a lab test and be helpful for the community and you will be getting a refund if it doesn't test well.

I’m glad you’re approaching this this way
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

We try to understand from where it comes from, since our result of 5000 ui is based on the test reports made by a Chinese third-party lab (6 samples tested of each batch)
Tested by "上海雅吉":
http://m.yajimall.com/

View attachment 158549

Is that report 1 year old? Same batch?

Yes we make very big batches of hot seller pepetides, such as hgh, hcg, bpc157, tb500, mt2. .

So I’m to assume it’s the same batch my nigga… now how bout that 50% then…

@SkankHunt will get his 50% refund because he helped us to highlight a problem that we had never had the opportunity to discover with our quantitative ELISA tests, and thanks to @janoshik we understood that HCG, although we tried to dose it well, the fact that 50% degraded molecule (like a dimer) in the ELISA test counted it, but not the HPLC.

View attachment 158575

Most of the members are aware that this 50% molecule problem is not related to the intentional underdosing, as our vials are very full, but simply that the purity is not good.
We had done the necessary on our part by providing the ELISA test lab before sale, and which is not sufficient, now we are going to find a way to have a fairly reliable lab test for the generic HCG which is quite specific, so we are already doing another test (not an ELISA one this time), because unlike the other peptides or HGH, we only do its quantitative tests.

But say, what did you do to deserve the 50% refund since you just received your order yesterday? do you have the evidence to generalize that the whole batch has the same problem, or that it is only a degraded vial since HCG is quite sensitive. Have you ever seen a generic HCG tested so much before?
Provide a lab test and be helpful for the community and you will be getting a refund if it doesn't test well.
Like your sorry ass gives a damn about the community. Your doctored tests don't mean shit. If his is from the same batch as skanks then it's the same garbage. You've been a cunt since you've been here and not surprisingly you don't want to make things right. You've been against independent testing since jump bragging about your low prices. I'm guessing messto will still buy from you and not run your ass out. Unfortunate.

Great will have to give the RU and finasteride a shot next run. I noticed they only have RU raw. Is that there only option ?
Yes. You can buy their raws and make your own solution Its a lot cheaper. Or dm me I can link you somewhere to get premixed solution but it's not as cheap as making It yourself. RU is better than finasteride it's actually stronger and has no dick or libido sides. RU stops all shedding for me on any compound if I apply every night after a shower. Finasteride is just if you want to be extra careful and secure with your hair, but RU can be enough.

View attachment 158575

Really (not) surprised to see this response. Here's the thing. You've got two options here:

1) refund him his $42.50 and say sorry. He's happy as he now got what he paid for. Everyone else sees you have a shred of integrity. Sales continue. At the cost of $42.50.

2) take this position and refuse to refund. Everyone will think you are a cunt. And on meso people don't like buying from cunts. You've saved $42.50 at the cost of many future sales.

Just a thought.

Ma
Its not possible that je store your goods not stable enough for 1 year an loose potency?

@janoshik possible or not?
He already replied: Link no expert. Second, you must use this stuff fairly quickly after making or it becomes less effective. This is one of the problems with hgh also....it must be refrigerated at all times. Well, we all know during shipping, this is impossible.

Last edited:

View attachment 158575

Trash response.

Figure out which batches were impacted, ameliorate those who ordered from impacted batches.

I take my consult fee in the form of Bitcoin you’re welcome.

But say, what did you do to deserve the 50% refund since you just received your order yesterday

Wow this is totally unacceptable. If anything, he deserves a 100% refund.

The guy trusted you and now you're doing him wrong.

You got caught with under-dosed HCG and now you're saying the people who bought it don't get a refund? Only the person who did the testing? Are you serious?

Then on top of that, you refuse to have batch numbers, which is your fault not his. So now you have any easy way out. Which I'm sure you'll use against him.

I was going to order something else from you but now I won't.

And the funny thing is @SkankHunt will get 50% back of the items he purchased, what about the testing he paid?

So for a 85USD order you are asking for a way more expensive lab test than the order itself in order to refund a 50%. Hilarious.

Now you should honour what you said few pages ago about the" big batches" your company "make" and refund every single one who has bought your HCG since March/April 2021 and comes here proving it.

If not unfortunately we will have to flood your thread every single day with this.