Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

All I need is an occasional Simpsons gif and a stupid meme, my crypto is begging to be thrown at Quig no ahno jang quo bang gimp. This is
Fucking obscurmo es black!

Has anyone tried the oils from here yet? Any reviews ?

Iv only ever ordered Canadian domestic. What happens if my package doesn’t arrive or gets seized ?
Are you being serious? You are willing to buy from this guy? He has already been shown to underdose what he sells, right now for sure HCG, but am sure it will prove to be others.

Are you being serious? You are willing to buy from this guy? He has already been shown to underdose what he sells, right now for sure HCG, but am sure it will prove to be others.
He already proved others are underdosed check out his oil testing in the testing thread. Almost every single item of the 10 was underdosed.

I gotta say this kinda went sideways fast. It’d sure be cool if the source tried to salvage this instead of just crashing and burning over chump change.

But at the same time, if this is how the source handles issues that could be fixed with chump change, how will the source handle real actual problems?

This game is yours to lose Qingdao, but I’ve gotta say, right now it looks like you took the ball and made a beeline towards your own goalpost.

Edit, here I’ll help you out. Copy and paste this: “We have been made aware of an issue with our HCG, and are contacting those impacted to make things right.” That’s literally all you have to do fuck.

I gotta say this kinda went sideways fast. It’d sure be cool if the source tried to salvage this instead of just crashing and burning over chump change.

But at the same time, if this is how the source handles issues that could be fixed with chump change, how will the source handle real actual problems?

This game is yours to lose Qingdao, but I’ve gotta say, right now it looks like you took the ball and made a beeline towards your own goalpost.

Edit, here I’ll help you out. Copy and paste this: “We have been made aware of an issue with our HCG, and are contacting those impacted to make things right.” That’s literally all you have to do fuck.
They reached out to me and made things right. I sent their anavar to Jano as well. Will update when I have the verdict.

They reached out to me and made things right. I sent their anavar to Jano as well. Will update when I have the verdict.
That’s awesome to hear. I’m only harsh on this source because I really want them to succeed. They’ve got such a neat setup, if they can actually fucking deliver we will really have something going here. I’m eying a bigass purchase with them and would love for them to not shit the bed before my ducks are in a row.

Now if they’d reach out to me (over a petty $45) I’d trust these guys but qingdaos responding to funny messages but not to mine is a spit in the face so I’ll never deal with these clowns again

That’s awesome to hear. I’m only harsh on this source because I really want them to succeed. They’ve got such a neat setup, if they can actually fucking deliver we will really have something going here. I’m eying a bigass purchase with them and would love for them to not shit the bed before my ducks are in a row.
They're already be established (elsewhere), depending on if you get a good or bad rep, puts a stain on the entire company. I know reps take the most heat in every company, but being known for excellent service people usually return and ask for them by name. Some people take longer than others to understand that concept.

Now if they’d reach out to me (over a petty $45) I’d trust these guys but qingdaos responding to funny messages but not to mine is a spit in the face so I’ll never deal with these clowns again
Hopefully you can work something out. Now excuse me while I scurry back to my thread.
BB813802-308D-4DC8-83DB-2367F19F6232.gif

I agree. The right thing for a source is to identify the batch of a product with issue, and work with all affected customers. Since Qingdao isn't doing that yet meso members are still wanting to buy, Qingdao won't do anything more.

Your also being “one of those guys” about it.