Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Privilaged bitch?? Nigga this is drugs deals on the inter webs my guy. This privileged bitch is looking out for the community. People like you.
“Drug deals on the inter webs nigga? “

I hate your fucking type.

Just like you said, internet drug deals. And you got shorted, and your complaining about it like a privileged bitch. I bet you have dangly earring on your head too

The fact you said, I want my money back says all you pussy. Look who’s thrown up their own $ for us all for a long time, look what he asked for? A full refund? Nope. He asked for what’s right, half. And he got it

He deserved a full refund though. Why are you even sticking up for a scammer? You sound like you're in Qingdao's payroll. You just "happen" to be online right while Qingdao made his announcement.

Just like you said, internet drug deals. And you got shorted, and your complaining about it like a privileged bitch. I bet you have dangly earring on your head too

How is being upset you got shorted being a privileged bitch?

Do you like it when McDonalds spits on your burger too?

The fact you said, I want my money back says all you pussy. Look who’s thrown up their own $ for us all for a long time, look what he asked for? A full refund? Nope. He asked for what’s right, half. And he got it
Which is his KINDNESS because fact is, I can’t use this shit. Because I don’t trust it. Because it didn’t come as advertised. I deserve a full refund. But hey, even after I asked nicely for 50% back, Qingdao said “fuck you you didn’t do the testing.” So after he wants to go this route. Ok let’s go this route then.

He deserved a full refund though. Why are you even sticking up for a scammer? You sound like you're in Qingdao's payroll. You just "happen" to be online right while Qingdao made his announcement
Exactly.

He deserved a full refund though. Why are you even sticking up for a scammer? You sound like you're in Qingdao's payroll. You just "happen" to be online right while Qingdao made his announcement.
I’m always watching all the threads, I wish I was getting paid to point out that sorry bitch.

I’m not defending, I’m telling you all that acting like that is getting no where with any source.

How is being upset you got shorted being a privileged bitch?

Do you like it when McDonalds spits on your burger too?
McDonald’s is a legal establishment, if you get shorted a burger, you go in with your receipt and ckindly ask them to give it or refund for the shorted burger. If you walk in there saying “I need a full refund and I’m keeping the rest of this” you bet that burgers getting spit in. Maybe you guys didn’t grow up right?
Which is his KINDNESS because fact is, I can’t use this shit. Because I don’t trust it. Because it didn’t come as advertised. I deserve a full refund. But hey, even after I asked nicely for 50% back, Qingdao said “fuck you you didn’t do the testing.” So after he wants to go this route. Ok let’s go this route then.

Exactly.
You don’t trust it even though the content was tested, but you bought it in the first place? And didn’t test it? You were just gnna have as decorations? Wahh waaaaaahhhhhhhh

I’m always watching all the threads, I wish I was getting paid to point out that sorry bitch.

I’m not defending, I’m telling you all that acting like that is getting no where with any source.
Hey I get it. Honey attracts more flies than vinegar. I see where you’re coming from. I did ask for a full refund. Seen another member asking for 50%. I kindly asked for 50% as well. Then he wants to dodge paying me back because I’m a small fry. I ain’t no big buyer. A single cycle at a time kinda guy. Then it’s because I didn’t send it for testing and how do we know it’s from the same batch? … I quote qingdaos words proving it’s got to be from the same batch. And now he doesn’t respond to me at all.

That’s why I’m acting like this NOW. I was fairly fucking cool at the start.

But you are definitely, definitely sucking so much Qingdao dick your breath smells like soy sauce dawg

McDonald’s is a legal establishment, if you get shorted a burger, you go in with your receipt and ckindly ask them to give it or refund for the shorted burger. If you walk in there saying “I need a full refund and I’m keeping the rest of this” you bet that burgers getting spit in. Maybe you guys didn’t grow up right?

You don’t trust it even though the content was tested, but you bought it in the first place? And didn’t test it? You were just gnna have as decorations? Wahh waaaaaahhhhhhhh
If you’d read back further, you would see I WAS gunna send it in for testing but hey, another member told me they were getting it tested first. So…. Cool save me 180 on Jano test.

Hey I get it. Honey attracts more flies than vinegar. I see where you’re coming from. I did ask for a full refund. Seen another member asking for 50%. I kindly asked for 50% as well. Then he wants to dodge paying me back because I’m a small fry. I ain’t no big buyer. A single cycle at a time kinda guy. Then it’s because I didn’t send it for testing and how do we know it’s from the same batch? … I quote qingdaos words proving it’s got to be from the same batch. And now he doesn’t respond to me at all.

That’s why I’m acting like this NOW. I was fairly fucking co at the start.
Ik ik bro I’m just having a little fun, I’m not much different than you

Mostly just saying, I’ve gotten a floater in a batch of test and I sent pics to the source asking what’s up, he sent me double the order no questions asked. Said if I’d have blasted it in his thread he’d have at the least just refunded for the floaters I could prove were there. Which would have been 2/15 vials.

I agree you should get at least 50% back, but they’re also not local domestic lab, it’s a bit different

OMG this is why I joined because I could see the fighting on this thread (from a search) & thought it was over dramatic, but had to join to see what was the fuss about and I found that members have some legitimate complaints that should be handled promptly. If you see a member complaining you do as all other companies will do on social media. We sorry that happed to you. Can you please contact us so we can help resolve the issue. That is how you fucking respond to every damn complaint.

Ik ik bro I’m just having a little fun, I’m not much different than you

Mostly just saying, I’ve gotten a floater in a batch of test and I sent pics to the source asking what’s up, he sent me double the order no questions asked. Said if I’d have blasted it in his thread he’d have at the least just refunded for the floaters I could prove were there. Which would have been 2/15 vials.

I agree you should get at least 50% back, but they’re also not local domestic lab, it’s a bit different
Ok cool now that we’re calmly seeing eye to eye I believe, we can actually talk. Dude I tried everything peacefully at the beginning. Follow the pages from 141 on and see the development yourself. That’s why I won’t let this thread exist peacefully. It’s not about $45. It’s about principle. I realize im dealing with a foreign source who may go by different standards than a ugl lab. But this is MESO, not Qingdao land. If Qingdao doesn’t like the way things are done here (the way that protects members and looks after the little guys) then they can gtfo cause I ain’t goin nowhere.

Edit: I’ve also had floater gear from symbiotics (what a good source till shit went south) and he handled it amazingly. We kept everything public and only time things went private were when he was asking me where to send more gear and btc.

Then welcome to my ignore list (even you are already in it)

Cheers,
Put me on it too dumbass, you are a fraud and a fake... your gear is underdosed and you dont care. This forum used to be and should still be a harm reduction. If you can properly dose shit how do we know we are even getting whats ordered and is it safe.
Fuck put everyone on your ignore list... it wont change a thing, everyone else sees what we post..

Ok cool now that we’re calmly seeing eye to eye I believe, we can actually talk. Dude I tried everything peacefully at the beginning. Follow the pages from 141 on and see the development yourself. That’s why I won’t let this thread exist peacefully. It’s not about $45. It’s about principle. I realize im dealing with a foreign source who may go by different standards than a ugl lab. But this is MESO, not Qingdao land. If Qingdao doesn’t like the way things are done here (the way that protects members and looks after the little guys) then they can gtfo cause I ain’t goin nowhere.

Edit: I’ve also had floater gear from symbiotics (what a good source till shit went south) and he handled it amazingly. We kept everything public and only time things went private were when he was asking me where to send more gear and btc.
Still think you should let it go, bothering this thread like that isn’t changing reps mind I don’t think lol

And I said I saw the entire thing man, I’m watching eeeeevruthing :oops:

If you get shorted, wrong order etc from a source, you message them private about it. You don’t blast their thread with “I want my fucking money back”

I bet you got everything you ever wanted you sound like a fucko acting like that. People are much nicer when you don’t act like a privileged bitch.
Sure message them privately and then when the do what this asshat does and tells others too bad so sad then it needs to be aired for all to see and this one is prime example of what needs to be in the open.. this is supposed to be a Harm Reduction Site. Not a steroid dealer forum..

Still think you should let it go, bothering this thread like that isn’t changing reps mind I don’t think lol

And I said I saw the entire thing man, I’m watching eeeeevruthing :oops:
It ain’t about changing reps mind. Only letting new naive members who only look at last page or 2 to see the truth before ordering. Harm reduction.