Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Srry I’m watching Seinfeld and quoted Kramer
Man you’re looking like a Qingdao groupie dude. Just saying, switching the topic from underdosed hcg (by 50%!) to Kramer quotes. You’re on that SHIT or you’re working for the dao-meister.

All I asked for was a refund of 85 dollars for half dosed hcg (at least 2500iu hcg with who-knows-what-else in it, obviously this companies testing standards are………………………. not to par.)

The only positive tests from this source are the hiv tests after pinning his gear.

Enjoy reading:

Man you’re looking like a Qingdao groupie dude. Just saying, switching the topic from underdosed hcg (by 50%!) to Kramer quotes. You’re on that SHIT or you’re working for the dao-meister.

All I asked for was a refund of 85 dollars for half dosed hcg (at least 2500iu hcg with who-knows-what-else in it, obviously this companies testing standards are………………………. not to par.)
Kramer now has a yellow shirt on, and you don’t have your refund still :p

Enjoy reading:

Hello,

As promised, we sent 10 random and blind vials samples, of our huge stocks of oils to @janoshik . Each compound of same batch is 4-8 liters stock/compound.
Batch was made after mid november of all oils below.
I am gonna share with you all resultts, with full transparency.
If you order from this batch and lab test didn't came out like these results = full refund of order + lab test fee

10 Blind samples sent to Janoshik:

View attachment 158308

Testosterone Enanthate : oil "1"

View attachment 158309

View attachment 158310

Testosterone Propionate : oil "2"

View attachment 158311

View attachment 158312

Testosterone Cypionate: oil "3"

View attachment 158313View attachment 158314

Sustanon 250 : oil "4"

View attachment 158315
View attachment 158316

Boldenone Undecylenate : oil "5"

View attachment 158317View attachment 158318

Nandrolone decanoate : oil "6"

View attachment 158319

View attachment 158320

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate : oil "7"

View attachment 158321

View attachment 158322

Trenbolone Enanthate : oil "8"

View attachment 158323

View attachment 158324

Trenbolone acetate: oil "9"

View attachment 158325

View attachment 158326

Primobolan Enanthate : oil "10"

View attachment 158327

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
or:
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

4/10 significantly underdosed

View attachment 158536
Member testing 50% underdosed???????

Enjoy reading:

How about that hcg? A large batch of trash. You're the fucking dollar general of sources. You've been a trash rep since you've been here and now that an issue has come up members can see how true that is. Not sure how they've missed it to this point.

I don't have the interest in source threads that I used to but I'll make a point to pop in and repost your fuck ups and how you handled them every time you think it's blown over. You'll become the new naps thread. See you soon cupcake.

How about that hcg? A large batch of trash. You're the fucking dollar general of sources. You've been a trash rep since you've been here and now that an issue has come up members can see how true that is. Not sure how they've missed it to this point.

I don't have the interest in source threads that I used to but I'll make a point to pop in and repost your fuck ups and how you handled them everything you think it's blown over. You'll become the new naps thread. See you soon cupcake.

Welcome to ignore list too