Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hmm, do you not know all or 90% of the raw material comes from China? The issue is the customer service, which I hope they get that fixed. I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can find a supplier just as these guys. So, even if you're buying year in Canada, US, or anywhere in the world you're working with China.
Has all of the dick you've received been from China as well?

There was a group of members banned. I am not getting into why they were banned but. They all were the most vocal keeping these labs in line and pushing the Harm Reduction agenda. Now that they are gone, the shills, the shitty sources like @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and @robertbrown with Naps are thinking its their time to turn Meso into a source board. They even think becoming a sponsor of Meso will give them more power. There arent many left that will call out a source these days here.

Unless more members that are here start recognizing the signs of bad sources, and call them and their shills out. Sadly,eso is going to become just another source board
Too late

Guys, I see you very crazy, is there a problem with the hcg? Yes, calm down quingdao said that he will try to find out why it degrades and find a solution, but that can take days or weeks, you don't have to talk all day about it or say that all their products are bad and start insulting or saying bad words . I have made some orders and he always tries to make sure everything goes well and solve if there is any problem

I'll wait....
You can wait all the time that you want.

Yes, all of the raws come from China. There are good suppliers and there are bad suppliers. This is a bad supplier. Their unwillingness to provide testing results and encourage customer testing is a very good indicator. Their encouragement of shills is also a great indicator. When Qingdao scams, you will be gone. I know this.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. You can stop waiting now.

Guys, I see you very crazy, is there a problem with the hcg? Yes, calm down quingdao said that he will try to find out why it degrades and find a solution, but that can take days or weeks, you don't have to talk all day about it or say that all their products are bad and start insulting or saying bad words . I have made some orders and he always tries to make sure everything goes well and solve if there is any problem
Another example. Joined in July. 28 out of 40 posts white knighting for Qingdao... Another shill.

Of all the orders you made, did you test anything??? Nope. Your "word" means nothing.

You can wait all the time that you want.

Yes, all of the raws come from China. There are good suppliers and there are bad suppliers. This is a bad supplier. Their unwillingness to provide testing results and encourage customer testing is a very good indicator. Their encouragement of shills is also a great indicator. When Qingdao scams, you will be gone. I know this.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. You can stop waiting now.
I wasn't wait on you per se, because everything I post is facts or to the best of my knowledge. I don't disregard people because they're new, I actually try to evacuate what they're saying. Some of us actually try to bring something useful to the conversation. Shhh grow folks are talking....

I joined a day before you fool....you bring nothing to this conversation

Last edited:
Another piece of shit dick rider with all of his posts in this thread. This place is bought and paid for.

Code:
https://www.sigmachemical.com.cn/

Is this their website. The lobby picture looks the same.

Scroll down to the bottom.

Look at the "Contact" bottom left. Is that where their "offices" are located. There's no town in the address. Just "FL" but when you google the address, the zip is obviously Jupiter FL. Now look at where that's located. Does that look like where a multi-national conglomerate chemical company would have their US headquarters? It's all fake. All bullshit. All scammy.

Another example. Joined in July. 28 out of 40 posts white knighting for Qingdao... Another shill.

Of all the orders you made, did you test anything??? Nope. Your "word" means nothing.
He is just a spanish dickhead, a total shameless shill. Literally a poor guy who will do anything as long as he can get fucking cheap gear, no matter if it is underdosed or any other shit. Only thing he can afford.

He is just a spanish dickhead, a total shameless shill. Literally a poor guy who will do anything as long as he can get fucking cheap gear, no matter if it is underdosed or any other shit. Only thing he can afford.
I am a user and I am starting as a small distributor, money is not a problem, but this is a good brand and has good prices, and the quality within everything is quite good