Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Another guy that is clueless to the world market of pharmaceuticals....I'll wait for where you got yours
No, mrshill, I am well aware the raws come from China. The problem is that you guys underdose everything- if it even contains what you claim it does. You are a total fucking piece of shit. I can't believe your herpetic dog of a father ever got drunk enough to rape your syphilitic mother. The fact that you lived after she shat you out in a trash heap is amazing.

Please, put me on "ignore". Than I won't read the tripe you spew out in response. No worries though, mate, your future scam victims will be reading it.

I am a user and I am starting as a small distributor, money is not a problem, but this is a good brand and has good prices, and the quality within everything is quite good
Can you prove its a good brand?
Good prices yes but there is a reason... and its not a good reason as far as the end user is concerned

I am a user and I am starting as a small distributor, money is not a problem, but this is a good brand and has good prices, and the quality within everything is quite good
Suck suck slurp slurp lick the shaft and cup the balls.

Post your blood test results, including the HGH protocol you followed right before you had the blood test.

Code:
https://www.sigmachemical.com.cn/

Is this their website. The lobby picture looks the same.

Scroll down to the bottom.

Look at the "Contact" bottom left. Is that where their "offices" are located. There's no town in the address. Just "FL" but when you google the address, the zip is obviously Jupiter FL. Now look at where that's located. Does that look like where a multi-national conglomerate chemical company would have their US headquarters? It's all fake. All bullshit. All scammy.
lol....Childs play with this one

No, mrshill, I am well aware the raws come from China. The problem is that you guys underdose everything- if it even contains what you claim it does. You are a total fucking piece of shit. I can't believe your herpetic dog of a father ever got drunk enough to rape your syphilitic mother. The fact that you lived after she shat you out in a trash heap is amazing.

Please, put me on "ignore". Than I won't read the tripe you spew out in response. No worries though, mate, your future scam victims will be reading it.
See ya.....nothing to gain

Now to be fair, and I’m asking for my clarification as much as anything else, the only underdosed things thus far are the HCG and EQ? And the source posted the EQ results themselves. I’m just trying to see both halves of this. So far I’m more butthurt about how the source handled the underdosed complaint than the underdosage itself.

I think you understood very well that it is not a question of money but a question of principle.

I don't give a fuck about the money honestly, unlike other sources who may be willing to bribe you and even suck your dick to keep you quite.

This is not the case for me.

i swear to God i would rather you shipost for the rest of your life, plus all the bored shitposters here who are always waiting for a show, and that won't change a thing until you do your homework, which is the lab test.

At least if you came to me to negotiate reimburse you for the lab test if it comes as bad as skank's with a willingness to do your own test, I will find an arrangement but as long as you have no intention of testing your hcg but just waiting for the opportunity that presents itself to scratch a few bucks, I swear you won't get a single $.

It's a matter of principle not of money, I'd rather pay off $180 for a lab test + the gap rather than give a mourner $ 45.

Last edited:
I think you understood very well that it is not a question of money but a question of principle.

I don't give a fuck about the money honestly, unlike other sources who may be willing to bribe you and even suck your dick to keep you quite.

i swear to God i would rather you shipost for the rest of your life, plus all the bored shitposters here who are always waiting for a show, and that won't change a thing until you do your homework, which is the lab test.

At least if you came to me to negotiate reimburse you for the lab test if it comes as bad as skank's with a willingness to do your own test, I will find an arrangement but as long as you have no intention of testing your hcg but just waiting for the opportunity that presents itself to scratch a few bucks, I swear you won't get a single $.

It's a matter of principle not of money, I'd rather pay off $180 form a lab test + the gap rather than give a mourner $ 45.
This is a respectable answer. I choose to trust you.

Why should a shill explain to you why they're not going to lead you to their actual door step....how about you think about what we're doing here.
Oh I totally thought it through.

Of course they wouldn't lead anyone to their doorstep. So then the question is, WHY post a US address at all??? Why would a chinese company have a website with an address in Florida?

Because it is ALL fake.

There is no Qingdao Sigma Chemical with a nice cozy lobby.

There's an old man in a shithole Quonset hut in some back ally smoking opium and posting as the "exclusive MESO customer rep" and "mrbishop"

This is a scam and with 1 month shipping, when a problem happens and these guys leave (including you) how much money are they stealing from customers?

Of course they wouldn't lead anyone to their doorstep. So then the question is, WHY post a US address at all??? Why would a chinese company have a website with an address in Florida?

Because it is ALL fake.

There's an old man in a shithole Quonset hut in some back ally smoking opium and posting as the "exclusive MESO customer rep" and "mrbishop"

This is a scam and with 1 month shipping, when a problem happens and these guys leave (including you) how much money are they stealing from customers?
Did you buy anything here? I believe you don't.
Because after really trying something from qingdao, you wouldn't say that.

Because it is ALL fake.

Get out of here, little dick

It's a matter of principle not of money, I'd rather pay off $180 for a lab test + the gap rather than give a mourner $ 45.
LOL. You are quick to catch @limitphobic and prevent him from scamming you out of $45. His devious plot. He was going to retire on that $45. Now what is he going to do???

At least if you came to me to negotiate reimburse you for the lab test if it comes as bad as skank's with a willingness to do your own test, I will find an arrangement but as long as you have no intention of testing your hcg but just waiting for the opportunity that presents itself to scratch a few bucks, I swear you won't get a single
Its the same batch no point testing.... do you not understand

You have no principles so go on with that crap. One of your customers tests a batch of your trash and you don't take care of other customers that prove they purchased the same trash. Your whole post is a lie because you clearly only care about everyone else you'd have to reimburse for your trash product. Fuck off trying to act principled.