Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Why not just sell the hcg as its advertised at 2500, and give people half back what they purchased
Because that is the right way to do it and they are chinese, what do you expect?

China numero 1, China test tuuu guuud myy friendddd 125% on point dosed says Chinese laboratory, do you want to see the excel or prefer the random chinese certificate?

Your also being “one of those guys” about it.
Big words for someone who’s been here 2 months… did you see the post a few pages back where he tried to shy away paying me back because I wasn’t the one who paid for the test?

Then I proved mines from the same batch and Qingdao never replied to that but likes comments around the post?

You’re being “one of those guys.” you know, the new ones who think they know how this place works?

Because it's simply not our policies or terms.

Once you buy from Qingdao Sigma you choosed to accept our conditions regarding lab tests.

So there is no need to spam the thread with asking for lab test reimburse, or to ask me to Jano-test every batch of every item which are more than 10.000 raws + finished products and customized products, I am not going to invest 1 million $ for each batch so you can feel better.

Either 100% refunds, because it's something that will never happens and you are only wasting your time.

In this forum, you have so many friendly labs who are offering 100% lab tests reimbursement, some others test every batch and sending it Jano before selling it to you, and you all are free to choose the sources that suits you.
I wish them best luck, because even they do that, I clearly never seen a single lab test posted for some, maybe 2 third party lab tests for the luckiest ones, but for the cheap chinese cunt who is here since 2 months we saw almost 15 third party lab tests

I am not going to increase prices because of this.

Why you never do lab tests of labs who are offering that?

Our policy is very clear, if you aren't okay with it, please don't buy from us, and this is our policies:

We are committed to doing the necessary to guarantee an irreproachable quality, by doing lab tests locally in China, either by HPLC or by other methods, which are not expensive and which guarantee a certain fairly satisfactory quality, and respect our financial model to remain very competitive and the proof: The raw test labs published by the members of the forum are almost all good.

Concerning the possible problems of underdosage, for finished products, if the result is not good, we undertake to reimburse the difference in the event of underdosage which is always involuntary but never the totality.
I even undertook to reimburse for the oily lab test and the order for those we made at Janoshik exceptionally.

Refunded members are only those who have done/paid the lab tests, so if you are relying on others to do the homework for you and wait for the opportunity to scratch a few bucks you are only wasting your time.

Test labs will never be fully refunded, the only thing we can do is give you freebies on your next orders.

Please, if you don't agree with its terms, please leave this thread and never buy from us. Members will do their choices, and I think it's already done.

Last edited:

Once you buy from Qingdao Sigma you choosed to accept our conditions regarding lab tests.

So there is no need to spam the thread with asking for lab test reimburse, or to ask me to Jano-test every batch of every item which are more than 10.000 raws + finished products and customized products, I am not going to invest 1 million $ for each batch so you can feel better.

Either 100% refunds, because it's something that will never happens and you are only wasting your time.

In this forum, you have so many friendly labs who are offering 100% lab tests reimbursement, some others test every batch and sending it Jano before selling it to you, and you all are free to choose the sources that suits you.
I wish them best luck, because even they do that, I clearly never seen a single lab test posted for some, maybe 2 third party lab tests for the luckiest ones, but for the cheap chinese cunt who is here since 2 months we saw almost 15 third party lab tests

Our policy is very clear, if you aren't okay with it, please don't buy from us, and this is our policies:

We are committed to doing the necessary to guarantee an irreproachable quality, by doing lab tests locally in China, either by HPLC or by other methods, which are not expensive and which guarantee a certain fairly satisfactory quality, and respect our financial model to remain very competitive and the proof: The raw test labs published by the members of the forum are almost all good.

Concerning the possible problems of underdosage, for finished products, if the result is not good, we undertake to reimburse the difference in the event of underdosage which is always involuntary but never the totality.

Refunded members are only those who have completed the lab tests, so if you are relying on others to do the homework for you and wait for the opportunity to scratch a few bucks you are only wasting your time.

Test labs will never be fully refunded, the only thing we can do is give you freebies on your next orders.

Please, if you don't agree with its terms, please leave this thread and never buy from us. Members will do their choices, and I think it's already done.
“If you don’t agree with its terms, please leave this thread” yeah go fuck yourself I’ll be here, champ. Longer than you will.

So you only pay to those who test? So if 10 members bought gear from you at the same time, and only one sends for testing, and it tested to have 0% active ingredient, only the tester gets paid?? What about the guys who also bought the bunk gear?? Fuck them?? Is that your stance??

“If you don’t agree with its terms, please leave this thread” yeah go fuck yourself I’ll be here, champ. Longer than you will.

So you only pay to those who test? So if 10 members bought gear from you at the same time, and only one sends for testing, and it tested to have 0% active ingredient, only the tester gets paid?? What about the guys who also bought the bunk gear?? Fuck them?? Is that your stance??

Then welcome to my ignore list (even you are already in it)

Cheers,

@janoshik already replied about this

Yeah he said he doesn't know if it could have degraded. So we don't know.

Refunded members are only those who have completed the lab tests, so if you are relying on others to do the homework for you and wait for the opportunity to scratch a few bucks you are only wasting your time.

Congratulations, you just messed up your only chance to fix this.

Yeah the problem is that these people have already bought from you. It's too late for them.

Big words for someone who’s been here 2 months… did you see the post a few pages back where he tried to shy away paying me back because I wasn’t the one who paid for the test?

Then I proved mines from the same batch and Qingdao never replied to that but likes comments around the post?

You’re being “one of those guys.” you know, the new ones who think they know how this place works?
I did see all of it. And I’ve been here since 2017 you cunt. YOU’RE the fuckin new guy.

I even undertook to reimburse for the oily lab test and the order for those we made at Janoshik exceptionally.

Refunded members are only those who have done/paid the lab tests, so if you are relying on others to do the homework for you and wait for the opportunity to scratch a few bucks you are only wasting your time.

Now, you should add this summarized to your 1st page as your policy for everyone to see. Just edited in a nicer manner...

No he's not, it's not even just about the money, I'd be pissed too.

What is he supposed to do with the hcg? Inject it? lol, we don't even know what's in it.
If you get shorted, wrong order etc from a source, you message them private about it. You don’t blast their thread with “I want my fucking money back”

I bet you got everything you ever wanted you sound like a fucko acting like that. People are much nicer when you don’t act like a privileged bitch.

If you get shorted, wrong order etc from a source, you message them private about it. You don’t blast their thread with “I want my fucking money back”

Yes let's go private with complaints, that will work really well to hide all this shit from new customers. You're so dumb it's not even funny.

I bet you got everything you ever wanted you sound like a fucko acting like that. People are much nicer when you don’t act like a privileged bitch.
Privilaged bitch?? Nigga this is drugs deals on the inter webs my guy. This privileged bitch is looking out for the community. People like you.

The fact you said, I want my money back says all you pussy. Look who’s thrown up their own $ for us all for a long time, look what he asked for? A full refund? Nope. He asked for what’s right, half. And he got it

Yes let's go private with complaints, that will work really well to hide all this shit from new customers. You're so dumb it's not even funny.
If they ignore or deny to come to a reasonable agreement, then it’s worthy to blast them. Not right out the gate

But I’m a new guy ;)