Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

We had done the necessary on our part by providing the ELISA test lab before sale, and which is not sufficient,
This is why you test your raws property to know purity, then you test your finished to confirm proper dosing. These tests arent even close on dosing, probably short of 0 the worst I have seen.

On top of this again now what is to say all your products are underdosed, and by the looks of it severely underdosed

what did you do to deserve the 50% refund since you just received your order
Simple confirm batch numbers that are affected by the major underdosingnand refund anyone with those batch numbers. 50% to @SkankHunt is a joke, you should be giving him a full refund. Not only is he out the cost of underdosed product, he is also out the cost of testing.

Yeah I hate to tell someone how to run their shop, but I really feel like you’ll make more profit than taking the occasional hit to take care of your customers, as opposed to saving pennies while hanging them out to dry. God knows how much business your last few responses alone have scared off. People are already sending money sight unseen to people who are essentially drug dealers, you don’t want to be seen as one that sells faulty product and doesn’t behind said products when they’re found to be faulty.

Yeah I hate to tell someone how to run their shop, but I really feel like you’ll make more profit than taking the occasional hit to take care of your customers, as opposed to saving pennies while hanging them out to dry. God knows how much business your last few responses alone have scared off. People are already sending money sight unseen to people who are essentially drug dealers, you don’t want to be seen as one that sells faulty product and doesn’t behind said products when they’re found to be faulty.
There have been a few in this thread that have pointed out issues with Qingdao from the start, even on other forums.

No one listened, he has a shit attitude, and his shills defend him left right and center. He has awesome prices but have you ever thought to good to be true? What about him being an exit scam? Anyone think of that? He doesnt care, no testinf incentives, keep prices cheap and dont care about the testing.. thankfully @SkankHunt did some testing and its all coming to light now, hoping to see other test what they have and see the verdict, potential the final in his coffin?

I would be more than happy to have a 10% increase in prices for jano testing on all products and batches before they go to sale.
We’d be talking about 65 cents per vial increase on test and $1.80 on primo which is nothing considering the price is already so low.
People would feel more comfortable and sigma would sell more as a result, and not have to deal with backlash from sending out any bunk product.

I would be more than happy to have a 10% increase in prices for jano testing on all products and batches before they go to sale.
We’d be talking about 65 cents per vial increase on test and $1.80 on primo which is nothing considering the price is already so low.
People would feel more comfortable and sigma would sell more as a result, and not have to deal with backlash from sending out any bunk product.
GTFOH man, have you seen the price increases already? You have no idea what the hell you are saying. Just because you want a price jump that doesn't speak for everyone. Go look at the price list from the beginning before you just start saying asinine stuff. People that probably order the least costly stuff asking for additional price increase.

If you think this is a good idea you're a damn, fool. Just that alone would pay many, many, more times over that the actual test being performed. Testing is done so far between, it would just giving more money for more of the same rhetoric. In the end you still will get a screw you for anything that comes back with poor quality, because the test wasn't specific to your order.

They're not going to refund everyone that has that batch# because they don't supply them. It's a lose, lose situation with that idea.....

Last edited:
GTFOH man, have you seen the price increases already? You have no idea what the hell you are saying. Just because you want a price jump that doesn't speak for everyone. Go look at the price list from the beginning before you just start saying asinine stuff. People that probably order the least costly stuff asking for additional price increase.
The biggest shill here
Joined Dec 5 has 40 posts, all but 2 in this thread defending this source, the first one Dec 7. So you decide if his comments hold any value

If you think this is a good idea you're a damn, fool. Just that alone would pay many, many, more times over that the actual test being performed. Testing is done so far between, it would just giving more money for more of the same rhetoric. In the end you still will get a screw you for anything that comes back with poor quality, because the test wasn't specific to your order.

They're not going to refund everyone that has that batch# because they don't supply them. It's a lose, lose situation with that idea.....
I’d order test, primo, ment. Primo is the most expensive product. $1.40 more on a $14 vial is really breaking the bank for you eh? I don’t give a shit if it’s $14 or $15.40, it’s still way cheaper than $80 a vial most Canadian sources are charging. I’d rather have 3rd party testing.

I’d order test, primo, ment. Primo is the most expensive product. $1.40 more on a $14 vial is really breaking the bank for you eh? I don’t give a shit if it’s $14 or $15.40, it’s still way cheaper than $80 a vial most Canadian sources are charging. I’d rather have 3rd party testing.
My man, people order 100's of grams, go check the price for that. I could pay for my own test....now do you think I would be the only one ordering the same product? Now, I just paid $980 more for my product, which is a hell of a lot more for the test itself. Trust me, your logic doesn't make sense & that would just be for 1 item. Do you think I'm getting a refund along with the countless of others who do large orders?

If you're doing quality checks before shipping, testing shouldn't even be the focal point. When you order your API's, you know the quality that you purchased & it should be tested before shipping to customers.

Last edited:
Wait what? After he got caught with 50% hcg, you want him to increase the price??????

What??

Here's a better idea:

- Apologize.
- Change attitude.
- Contact everyone who ordered HCG.
- Offer full 100% refund for those people.
- Stop selling HCG until fixed.

And then:

- Lower every price in a desperate attempt to keep your customers. Because quite frankly, price is all you have going for you at this point.

My man, people order 100's of grams, go check the price for that. I could pay for my own test....now do you think I would be the only one ordering the same product? Now, I just paid $980 more for my product, which is a hell of a lot more for the test itself. Trust me, your logic doesn't make sense & that would just be for 1 item. Do you think I'm getting a refund along with the countless of others who do large orders?

If you're doing quality checks before shipping, testing shouldn't even be the focal point. When you order your API's, you know the quality that you purchased & it should be tested before shipping to customers.
Ok so just increase the price proportionately to cover the costs of testing each item, or only increase finished oils. Either way something should be done imo.

Wait what? After he got caught with 50% hcg, you want him to increase the price??????

What??

Here's a better idea:

- Apologize.
- Change attitude.
- Contact everyone who ordered HCG.
- Offer full 100% refund for those people.
- Stop selling HCG until fixed.

And then:

- Lower every price in a desperate attempt to keep your customers. Because quite frankly, price is all you have going for you at this point.
I agree everyone who ordered hcg should get a refund.
But he said one of the reasons prices are so low is because there’s no third party testing. So pay for testing, increase prices the small amount required to cover the tests and it will still be the cheapest source in town by a large margin.

I guess all I’m saying is they need to get all their products tested by jano going forward or I don’t think people will be confident enough to continue ordering. Just my opinion.

I agree everyone who ordered hcg should get a refund.
But he said one of the reasons prices are so low is because there’s no third party testing. So pay for testing, increase prices the small amount required to cover the tests and it will still be the cheapest source in town by a large margin.

I guess all I’m saying is they need to get all their products tested by jano going forward or I don’t think people will be confident enough to continue ordering. Just my opinion.
Especially if, once independent testing comes back with shit results, the source handles it like ass. What good is low prices when I don’t know what I’m getting? Is half price off half-dosed really a good deal?

Ok so just increase the price proportionately to cover the costs of testing each item, or only increase finished oils. Either way something should be done imo.
Yes, Quality Control should be a standard for those who want to setup & run shops here. They literally are putting other peoples lives in their hands, so for the peace of mind of a concerned customer, they should run their own tests if they feel uncomfortable. Nobody, is going to lookout for your well being more than yourself.