Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Yeah I paid for 5000iu hcg not 2500iu.

Of course your preferred testers said “it’s all good”

This wouldn’t be an issue if it weren’t for the fact “EVERYTHING TESTS SO GOOD ON OUR END”
But doesn’t test so good on ours…

15% over/under (meh)
50% under?
I want my money back.

I want my money back.
laugh-asian.gif

moneystacks-baller.gif

It's tested on March 23 2021 which was 10 months ago. Is the current stock the same batch?
Yeah and thinking about it, if it is the same batch, doesn't HCG degrade over time if stored incorrectly? Could play a part in these very disappointing results.

Btw. Even more reason to be reimbursing for tests QSC. Since clearly they are needed.

When I ordered they said max 30 days to Canada with regular China shipping, but here is my 3 packages:

Package 1: 45 days in transit (no tracking update in weeks)
Package 2: 36 days in transit (no tracking update in weeks)
Package 3: 25 days in transit (no tracking update in weeks)

So basically shipping to Canada is like shipping from space. Probably because of how serious China and Canada take the harmless virus. I hope by 60 days my packages arrive.
What shipping service did you choose? Wonder if there’s any way to get it expedited when I place my first order.

When I ordered they said max 30 days to Canada with regular China shipping, but here is my 3 packages:

Package 1: 45 days in transit (no tracking update in weeks)
Package 2: 36 days in transit (no tracking update in weeks)
Package 3: 25 days in transit (no tracking update in weeks)

So basically shipping to Canada is like shipping from space. Probably because of how serious China and Canada take the harmless virus. I hope by 60 days my packages arrive.
This will be my first time ordering non Canadian domestic. Has your package ever been seized ?

What shipping service did you choose? Wonder if there’s any way to get it expedited when I place my first order.
Just the regular free shipping because Its the safest 100% guaranteed and they offer reship if something does go wrong. But it's not the fastest. In the future I will probably use Express or Canada special line. For big orders you should probably just use the regular shipping to avoid risk. Be prepared to wait though.

If you need something fast then use Express or special line shipping. I should have done that for Finasteride because now my hair shedding a bit since I have no more lol

Has anyone in the states received any orders? Was it the normal 3-4 week domestic shipping times?? And has anyone used any of the oils yet?

Just the regular free shipping because Its the safest 100% guaranteed and they offer reship if something does go wrong. But it's not the fastest. In the future I will probably use Express or Canada special line. For big orders you should probably just use the regular shipping to avoid risk. Be prepared to wait though.

If you need something fast then use Express or special line shipping. I should have done that for Finasteride because now my hair shedding a bit since I have no more lol
I noticed a lot of hair loss while on masteron as well bro. I assume finasteride helped. But have heard it messes with libidio and some people are never the same again. Any side effects for you? And how much finasteride do you use?

Last question was this your first order with them? Iv used Canadian UGL but these prices can’t compete lol. Just wondering how pure it is

I noticed a lot of hair loss while on masteron as well bro. I assume finasteride helped. But have heard it messes with libidio and some people are never the same again. Any side effects for you? And how much finasteride do you use?

Last question was this your first order with them? Iv used Canadian UGL but these prices can’t compete lol. Just wondering how pure it is
Finasteride can lower libido and erection quality a bit while on it (it does even on 1mg a day). But as soon as you stop taking it within 2 days it's all back to normal. Worth it in my opinion to keep hair because you can just come off it any time. RU58841 works great and better than Fin, but running both is ideal for not worrying about hair.

Yea its my first order with them bro. Their prices shit on Canadian UGLS. I also trust Qingdao quality because I've read all the reviews especially on the French board where there are many repeat customers placing huge orders and actually using Qingdao raws to make their own gear.

I just wish I bought more Growth hormone and some Raloxifene too, because now I'm going to have to wait so long for my next order delivery again. I just wanted to test their products before placing big orders. Only spent 1 grand.

Finasteride can lower libido and erection quality a bit while on it (it does even on 1mg a day). But as soon as you stop taking it within 2 days it's all back to normal. Worth it in my opinion to keep hair because you can just come off it any time. RU58841 works great and better than Fin, but running both is ideal for not worrying about hair.

Yea its my first order with them bro. Their prices shit on Canadian UGLS. I also trust Qingdao quality because I've read all the reviews especially on the French board where there are many repeat customers placing huge orders and actually using Qingdao raws to make their own gear.

I just wish I bought more Growth hormone and some Raloxifene too, because now I'm going to have to wait so long for my next order delivery again. I just wanted to test their products before placing big orders. Only spent 1 grand.
Great will have to give the RU and finasteride a shot next run. I noticed they only have RU raw. Is that there only option ?