Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Why not just use monox orally to avoid growing hair everywhere?
I am talking it orally, do you mean topically? I don't want to rub greasey shit on my head every night. Easier to take a pill and it's generally more effective. And honestly the hair growth could just be from Test too. I haven't really had much hair growth, some people get it really bad. But I take a low dose anyway

I am talking it orally, do you mean topically? I don't want to rub greasey shit on my head every night. Easier to take a pill and it's generally more effective. And honestly the hair growth could just be from Test too. I haven't really had much hair growth, some people get it really bad. But I take a low dose anyway
gotcha. yeah I meant topically. So, no heart problems with that low dose?

Awesome, what benefits did you notice at that dose? My sleep is already a little deeper. Very similar to when I've taken peptides
Yeah, first month my insomnia went bye-bye. Hair grew in thicker, skin cleared up and complexion evened out (that caramel coating, though!) :cool:

Eating over maintenance within reason, my bodyfat barely moved. Made cutting so easy. Might just dose it daily, half in the morning and half before bed as I do get the fatigue during the day.

when is it necessary to use t4?
It really comes down to personal preference. T4 is converted into T3 in the liver, and many people cannot make this conversion properly, so it is better they take T3. T3 should be taken multiple times a day, in smaller doses, under 6.5mcg per dose, where T4 can be taken once per day and that is an easier schedule for most people. That's why doctors usually prescribe only T4 and not T3: it is easier to take one pill a day. But doctors are tragically uneducated when it comes to thyroid medication, and they ignore the population of people who simply can't convert T4 into T3 properly, so most people end up taking T4 and don't feel enough of an improvement.

Some people like T4 and T3 together, and feel better that way. It's highly individual. T3 is good because basically everyone benefits from taking tiny amounts of T3, and people can dose it in a very flexible way. Did you exercise too hard and shut down your thyroid? Take a little T3 and your thyroid comes back. Do you need to digest a super heavy meal and want to increase metabolic rate to make this happen more quickly? Take some T3. So there are examples where you can take small amounts of T3 but not having to be committed to taking as a thyroid replacement therapy, but as an occasional thyroid enhancement.

For fat burning, using T3 is preferred but I don't find it to be a great fat burner. There are better options than T3 for that, but where thyroid medication shines, is that it keeps your metabolism functioning optimally during a cut, when calories are low and workouts are increasing.

Did that information help you?

It really comes down to personal preference. T4 is converted into T3 in the liver, and many people cannot make this conversion properly, so it is better they take T3. T3 should be taken multiple times a day, in smaller doses, under 6.5mcg per dose, where T4 can be taken once per day and that is an easier schedule for most people. That's why doctors usually prescribe only T4 and not T3: it is easier to take one pill a day. But doctors are tragically uneducated when it comes to thyroid medication, and they ignore the population of people who simply can't convert T4 into T3 properly, so most people end up taking T4 and don't feel enough of an improvement.

Some people like T4 and T3 together, and feel better that way. It's highly individual. T3 is good because basically everyone benefits from taking tiny amounts of T3, and people can dose it in a very flexible way. Did you exercise too hard and shut down your thyroid? Take a little T3 and your thyroid comes back. Do you need to digest a super heavy meal and want to increase metabolic rate to make this happen more quickly? Take some T3. So there are examples where you can take small amounts of T3 but not having to be committed to taking as a thyroid replacement therapy, but as an occasional thyroid enhancement.

For fat burning, using T3 is preferred but I don't find it to be a great fat burner. There are better options than T3 for that, but where thyroid medication shines, is that it keeps your metabolism functioning optimally during a cut, when calories are low and workouts are increasing.

so what is the advantage of say taking t3 split into 3x day instead of dosing once in the morning for example?

so what is the advantage of say taking t3 split into 3x day instead of dosing once in the morning for example?

When a large amount of T3 is taken at one time, the liver is likely to convert much of it to the inactive reverse T3 form, in a normal defensive response. In response to the larger dose of T3, the liver will upregulate and metabolize the T3 too quickly, leaving you with less T3 overall. To prevent this, it is best to take tinier doses and more often.

Some people with hypothyroid have had success with taking their T3 all at once, usually in the middle of the night, and sometimes this can have a therapeutic effect of triggering the person's thyroid to activate and come back naturally, with the right rhythm. Using this strategy for a period of months, some hypothyroid people have fixed their thyroid issues, and no longer needed supplemental thyroid hormone.

So it can go both ways. It's highly individual.

Not sure if helpful to you but oral minoxidil at just 1.25mg a day really thickened my hair with very low sides. No shed, some palpitations week one and two nothing super bad. Only get them now if I miss a dose a coupe days in a row. I'm 6mo in, really noticed a month or so back the regrowth and stability

No blood pressure or water retention issues.

Beard is fuller but wasn't an issue before, chest has more hair but nothing obnoxious. Ass hairy as fuck though.

Hair protocol currently:
1mg Dut, 1.25mg Minox and high quality ketoconazole shampoo a coupe times a week
How do you take oral minox? Dry scoop the raw powder?

gotcha. yeah I meant topically. So, no heart problems with that low dose?
Yeah, everything is going well. I've considered increasing my dose but I don't have bad hair loss just doing this more preventively so no need. Like I mentioned, only had heart palpitations when I started randomly for like a week and then I'll get them if I forget to take it a couple days in a row.
How do you take oral minox? Dry scoop the raw powder?
I have a prescription, but you could make a solution with the raws or cap it or yes even measure out and dry scoop lol. I have even seen some of the mouth breathers on Reddit drinking the shit off the Costco shelves lol

But I have much many goodies available domestic today

In Bold the new US domestic items

Oils 10x10ml (100ml)dosageprice ($)
Test E250mg/ml95
Test P100 mg/ml90
Test U350 mg/ml105
https://janoshik.com/tests/27811-NPP_2YLB3KD4KCAH (NPP)100mg/ml95
Deca200mg/ml115
Tren E200mg/ml190
DHB 1-Test Cyp100mg/ml140
Trestolone acetate (MENT)50 mg/ml210
Mast P100mg/ml125
Superdrol40mg/ml90
L-Carnitine200mg/ml89

I believe this is the current US domestic list
What injectable oils are available US warehouse right now? Also do you have TIRZEPATIDE available in the US warehouse??

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Yes, thanks. So, t3 and t4 are only applicable during a cut? Or can they assist with digestion during a bulk? Isn't t3 catabolic? Can gear or HGH deplete thyroid hormones?

Last edited:
Yes, thanks. So, t3 and t4 are only applicable during a cut? Or can they assist with digestion during a bulk? Isn't t3 catabolic? Can gear or HGH deplete thyroid hormones?
If you eat enough carbohydrates and protein, T3 is not catabolic. If you start fasting and taking T3, then it is very catabolic. But remember, if your take T3, you speed up your entire metabolism and you will have a higher requirement for vitamins.

I think T3 helps your body metabolize your nutrition way more effectively. T3 makes your body regenerate the way it should, the way it was designed.

When you are under stress, and doing cardio or heavy workouts, your thyroid activity reduces dramatically. It basically "shuts down" in response. People turn hypothyroid. That's where a little bit of T3 is very helpful. So if I do the treadmill for an hour, my cortisol goes up and my thyroid goes down. If I am cutting, then I am eating less, and eventually, I'm going to turn hypothyroid. T3 gets you out of this situation. It takes you out of hypothyroidism.

I take a dose of T4 and some T3 throughout the day. So I use both. Since everyone can use more thyroid hormones, you can experiment with it based on feeling. It may be hard to know if it is doing something for you but eventually you may find an overall feeling of just "feeling better." But some people can have heart palpitations and feel bad.