Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Been using QSC GH for the past nearly 2 years, been pretty good on a steady 2IU 5 on/2 off scheme.

When I started, only ran it for 10 weeks with 5 week breaks then just said fuck it and stayed on.

I just started QSCs GH 2iu a day so I'm very interested in this discussion. 1 unit pre fasted cardio, and another before bed
Look some shitty ugl hgh can cause side effects like bloating but qsc hgh is very high quality ugl hgh, some of the best. So you don't have to be worried that much. But it does vary from person to person. Some people do and some don't but for the most part people don't. Now mk 677 more people get bloated from it because of how it works and it just has more side effects naturally but it varies person to person.

Show us on the doll where qsc hgh hurt your sales you poor boy you. Back in actual reality, anyone ever have their package just say transfer Station in transit for like a month? Int to Canada if that helps.

Been using QSC GH for the past nearly 2 years, been pretty good on a steady 2IU 5 on/2 off scheme.

When I started, only ran it for 10 weeks with 5 week breaks then just said fuck it and stayed on.

Awesome, what benefits did you notice at that dose? My sleep is already a little deeper. Very similar to when I've taken peptides

Any experience with QSC's minoxidil?
Not sure if helpful to you but oral minoxidil at just 1.25mg a day really thickened my hair with very low sides. No shed, some palpitations week one and two nothing super bad. Only get them now if I miss a dose a coupe days in a row. I'm 6mo in, really noticed a month or so back the regrowth and stability

No blood pressure or water retention issues.

Beard is fuller but wasn't an issue before, chest has more hair but nothing obnoxious. Ass hairy as fuck though.

Hair protocol currently:
1mg Dut, 1.25mg Minox and high quality ketoconazole shampoo a coupe times a week

The thyroid reacts immediately. As soon as you come off, the thyroid will adjust. Some people do report withdrawals or low energy. Maybe you feel that for a few days or a week. Maybe you feel nothing at all. Eat small spoons of coconut oil throughout the day, because it stimulates thyroid.
when is it necessary to use t4?

Not sure if helpful to you but oral minoxidil at just 1.25mg a day really thickened my hair with very low sides. No shed, some palpitations week one and two nothing super bad. Only get them now if I miss a dose a coupe days in a row. I'm 6mo in, really noticed a month or so back the regrowth and stability

No blood pressure or water retention issues.

Beard is fuller but wasn't an issue before, chest has more hair but nothing obnoxious. Ass hairy as fuck though.

Hair protocol currently:
1mg Dut, 1.25mg Minox and high quality ketoconazole shampoo a coupe times a week
Why not just use monox orally to avoid growing hair everywhere?