Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I dont get sides im already mentally ill
please post your physique, nut up or shill who never has used pharma.

unless your diet is super dialed in and what dose of PEDs please...... but i rather see a picture ya shill. lemme see broski.

This is a harm reduction statement for those who are shredded as fuck and have taken many steps to get there, becareful with UGL hgh and water bloat. After letting the hgh go the water weight doesnt just piss off. check some steriod cycle logs and find out.

Last edited:
Ok guys so I have normal thyroid function and took thyroxine 100mcg for around 8 weeks and want to hop off cause its a fucken chore now. How long will my natural thyroid production be suppressed ?
The thyroid reacts immediately. As soon as you come off, the thyroid will adjust. Some people do report withdrawals or low energy. Maybe you feel that for a few days or a week. Maybe you feel nothing at all. Eat small spoons of coconut oil throughout the day, because it stimulates thyroid.

The thyroid reacts immediately. As soon as you come off, the thyroid will adjust. Some people do report withdrawals or low energy. Maybe you feel that for a few days or a week. Maybe you feel nothing at all. Eat small spoons of coconut oil throughout the day, because it stimulates thyroid.
Many studies with l-carnitine playing a role with thyroid release. between t3/t4 and dosages of l-carn not sure.. but 1000mg of l-car shows signficant increase or some effect in thyroid producation. and lower doses just keeping it in its sweet spot.

Don’t come off cold turkey… that’s the dumbest thing ever. Slowly taper down your dose

Many studies with l-carnitine playing a role with thyroid release. between t3/t4 and dosages of l-carn not sure.. but 1000mg of l-car shows signficant increase or some effect in thyroid producation. and lower doses just keeping it in its sweet spot.
afaik, l-car doesnt incrase thyroid production but the opposite.
l-car IV is medically used in thyroid storm condition

afaik, l-car doesnt incrase thyroid production but the opposite.
l-car IV is medically used in thyroid storm condition
You're absolutely correct, it both inhibits t3/t4 production. From whats reported, its a dose ~1000mg. However, suffering from hashimotos' to other, supplementing with l-car helps (?) (less than <1000mg)

Ok guys so I have normal thyroid function and took thyroxine 100mcg for around 8 weeks and want to hop off cause its a fucken chore now. How long will my natural thyroid production be suppressed ?
T4 will totally do nothing for fat loss if you have a normal T4 level. It will only cause some weight loss if you have an issue with your thyroid.
So you are just switching one for another. Also you can stop it anytime

8 wks of T4 is pretty short, your TSH probably normalized 4wks ago. 100mcg isn't a large dose but it still might take a month our so for you to bounce back...or not.
In a month you could ask your Dr. to check your thyroid, just say you've been feeling tired lately & someone said you should have that checked because their brothers college roommates sisters cousin had that & it was their thyroid ;)

8 wks of T4 is pretty short, your TSH probably normalized 4wks ago. 100mcg isn't a large dose but it still might take a month our so for you to bounce back...or not.
In a month you could ask your Dr. to check your thyroid, just say you've been feeling tired lately & someone said you should have that checked because their brothers college roommates sisters cousin had that & it was their thyroid ;)
T4 also has shitty absorption who knows how much of that 100mcg actually absorbs, if not taken on an empty stomach without any food or coffee i would say maybe half at best.

but shit needs to be tested before selling it to customers.
That used to be the meso standard. It’s what made meso unique. True to its harm reduction objective. It’s still better than other forums out there but definitely has become a bit passive with the banning of the chest thumping squad and the onboarding of a seemingly younger “PC” generation.

T4 also has shitty absorption who knows how much of that 100mcg actually absorbs, if not taken on an empty stomach without any food or coffee i would say maybe half at best.
was always taken on empty stomach and without any caffeine. thats why im stopping it. its a chore to time it on an empty stomach and not take caffeine after t4. i had to wake up around 2 hours before normal time to take t4 and go to bed so i didnt eat breakfast immediately after or drink coffee.

yeah ive tapered to 50mcg and will keep on it till the supply runs out which looks like it will in about 10 or so days.

thanks for all the advice guys. never touching thyroid stuff again. still gonna stick with the 2mg/day salbutamol

yeah to be honest all ugl HGH is trash when it comes to sides.

If anyone says otherwise they are 100% bloated or they agree because they want the sides but want the benefit of igf-1 lvls elevated.. but its honestly not worth it if you're shredded it will ruin your physique if you go beyond what you mentioned. stick with pharma hgh and ignore all shills who say otherwise.

Even if it says 0 dimer. its UGL. Be aware it will give you shitty bloated sides. And many shit on mk-677 because of bloat. well the forum posts are quite correlated . mk and ugl hgh = water bloat/carpel tunnel etcetcetcetc

and anyone who says "no i dont get sides..." please post your physique, nut up or shill who never has used pharma.
This is not true at all, every person does.not get bloated from ugl hgh. Some ugl hgh is very good. And not every person gets bloated from mk677 either. Just because you get bloated and some other people doesn't mean everybody does. I know tons of people that don't, me included. And if you want pics I do have some. I'm.not completely shredded but definately toned decently

yeah to be honest all ugl HGH is trash when it comes to sides.

If anyone says otherwise they are 100% bloated or they agree because they want the sides but want the benefit of igf-1 lvls elevated.. but its honestly not worth it if you're shredded it will ruin your physique if you go beyond what you mentioned. stick with pharma hgh and ignore all shills who say otherwise.

Even if it says 0 dimer. its UGL. Be aware it will give you shitty bloated sides. And many shit on mk-677 because of bloat. well the forum posts are quite correlated . mk and ugl hgh = water bloat/carpel tunnel etcetcetcetc

and anyone who says "no i dont get sides..." please post your physique, nut up or shill who never has used pharma.
IMG_20220801_113424342.jpgIMG_20220707_031403803~2.jpgIMG_20220707_031657689.jpgIMG_20220707_031323083.jpgIMG_20220704_120741753~2.jpgIMG_20220704_121044779.jpg

was always taken on empty stomach and without any caffeine. thats why im stopping it. its a chore to time it on an empty stomach and not take caffeine after t4. i had to wake up around 2 hours before normal time to take t4 and go to bed so i didnt eat breakfast immediately after or drink coffee.

yeah ive tapered to 50mcg and will keep on it till the supply runs out which looks like it will in about 10 or so days.

thanks for all the advice guys. never touching thyroid stuff again. still gonna stick with the 2mg/day salbutamol
Why don't you try some T3? That's what most people need anyway. I don't find T3 to be a good fat burner, but I do think it really helps the metabolism to function in an optimized way, and I feel better with small amounts of T3 throughout the day.

2mg salbutamol is not enough. You should combine salbutamol with caffeine for most effect. For example, 4mg salbutamol and 200mg caffeine, two-three-four times per day etc, for maximum muscle preservation and fat burning potential.

This is not true at all, every person does.not get bloated from ugl hgh. Some ugl hgh is very good. And not every person gets bloated from mk677 either. Just because you get bloated and some other people doesn't mean everybody does. I know tons of people that don't, me included. And if you want pics I do have some. I'm.not completely shredded but definately toned decently
I just started QSCs GH 2iu a day so I'm very interested in this discussion. 1 unit pre fasted cardio, and another before bed

Sponsors

Latest posts