Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

just popped the rubber off my primo vial because i was injecting to much air. Got a cumshot of primo in my eye. I touched the inside of the rubberstopper before i got it back on the vial. Can I still use the rest of the primo?

Does the injectable superdrol work as well as the oral? Mg per mg.
Reported to be about 2x as strong when injected, so divide oral dose by half. I'm sure there have been no actual measurements to support this, and everyone's an idiot, so YMMV.

cis is also now used as a derogatory term lol... like "white male", "cis woman" is used in trans community to downplay a normal woman's "struggle" "privilege". anyway, non binary is now a way for white suburban kids to separate themselves from "white privilege".. pretty wild, and I get why they would want to when told over and over why white people are not only evil, their existence is offensive to minorities. my 6 yo niece recently said to my ladies sister that was pregnant after they said "we are having a girl" said "you shouldn't mis gender the baby", perhaps it was misunderstanding and she doesn't understand you can see gender via ultrasound.. at any rate, the ULTRA rare exception to the rule is being pushed and I feel it has to be confusing for kids. not to blabber on and on, and I am happy people can do whatever they want thats great, BUT, a family friends kid at 7 yo said im a they, now on hormone blockers, then mom came out saying im a they too and is support of kid NOW she is transitioning into a male, so im a little concerned the mom projected her own feelings of herself to her kid ie couched, as the chances not only that the mom all of a sudden felt like this 2 years after the kid and them both being trans is INSANELY unlikely. esp when mom is known to have attention seeking behaviour. I just hope we dont have alot of kids who regret taking hormones later in life and are happy, and not a bunch of leading questions to kids who happen to be confused or going through a phase, like a boy put on moms heals and all of a sudden asked leading questions if they want to be a girl, and then treated more like one so continues that idea vs perhaps just a phase as they are learning who they are.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

It's been ten days since I transferred you funds for my order. I'm wondering if I will get confirmation or track or I just mysteriously receive order like from TP?
The rep will email you with tracking once shipped it’s actually an easy process i was confused and scared at first cause it was new to me but, since then I’ve made a few more orders with no issues at all. Just sit back and wait and remember it’s not amazon prime so no two day delivery but you will get your stuff.

cis is also now used as a derogatory term lol... like "white male", "cis woman" is used in trans community to downplay a normal woman's "struggle" "privilege". anyway, non binary is now a way for white suburban kids to separate themselves from "white privilege".. pretty wild, and I get why they would want to when told over and over why white people are not only evil, their existence is offensive to minorities. my 6 yo niece recently said to my ladies sister that was pregnant after they said "we are having a girl" said "you shouldn't mis gender the baby", perhaps it was misunderstanding and she doesn't understand you can see gender via ultrasound.. at any rate, the ULTRA rare exception to the rule is being pushed and I feel it has to be confusing for kids. not to blabber on and on, and I am happy people can do whatever they want thats great, BUT, a family friends kid at 7 yo said im a they, now on hormone blockers, then mom came out saying im a they too and is support of kid NOW she is transitioning into a male, so im a little concerned the mom projected her own feelings of herself to her kid ie couched, as the chances not only that the mom all of a sudden felt like this 2 years after the kid and them both being trans is INSANELY unlikely. esp when mom is known to have attention seeking behaviour. I just hope we dont have alot of kids who regret taking hormones later in life and are happy, and not a bunch of leading questions to kids who happen to be confused or going through a phase, like a boy put on moms heals and all of a sudden asked leading questions if they want to be a girl, and then treated more like one so continues that idea vs perhaps just a phase as they are learning who they are.
This belongs in the politics section

How fast does semaglutide take to work? Lets say youve been dieting for awhile and you break the diet and become ravenously hungry would you be able to stop yourself from feeling like you want to binge that same day?

Ordered two items from the USA Warehouse. One kit delivered, 4 days max, second kit hasn't arrived/been shipped. However, still pleased with the service.

How fast does semaglutide take to work? Lets say youve been dieting for awhile and you break the diet and become ravenously hungry would you be able to stop yourself from feeling like you want to binge that same day?
Some people have reported it working within hours. But the majority it seems to work the next day or so. For me it was the next day.

Sponsors

Back