Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ahahaha nah that won’t happen. Letting one through then seizing the second doesn’t make sense. I ordered a lot of shit. Test, NPP, Anadrol, HCG, Phenibut, and other stuff can’t remember

I also received lab test results for :

deca oil
GW501516 oil
L-Carnitine injectable
cjc dac
semax
epitalon
ghrp2
MT2
dutasteride raws
salbutamol raws
DMAA raws

Of course not all of them are good, but we will adjust the advertised concentrations to the Janoshik results.
And we expect more tests soon too.

I will be posting a lab test or 2 every day, to keep it fun.

Last edited:

deca oil
GW501516 oil
L-Carnitine injectable
cjc dac
semax
epitalon
ghrp2
MT2
dutasteride raws
salbutamol raws
DMAA raws

Of course not all of them are good, but we will adjust the advertised concentrations to the Janoshik results.

I will be posting a lab test every day, to keep it fun.

How did the DECA return? Took a chance on ordering with no batch results. Haven't started any of it yet

deca oil
GW501516 oil
L-Carnitine injectable
cjc dac
semax
epitalon
ghrp2
MT2
dutasteride raws
salbutamol raws
DMAA raws

I would love to see the salbutamol results. Thanks.

deca oil
GW501516 oil
L-Carnitine injectable
cjc dac
semax
epitalon
ghrp2
MT2
dutasteride raws
salbutamol raws
DMAA raws

You should post all tests now, especially the ones, that arent "good".

Lady var??? Wtf kinda shit is that
You know what that is...

Just slang for low-dose Var, BC it's supposedly not cool for cis women to be taking like 25+mg doses.

On the flip side of that, when I was looking to stock up on Avanar, damn I hated seeing how many sources only had 5-10mg pills. It seemed like that was all I could find for awhile!

For those asking about tablets again, I recommend getting raws and learning how to fill batches of capsules with a manual filling machine, or (even easier) how to do volumetric dosing with compounding syrup (like Humco or Oraplus) and a dropper bottle. Or you could go with micro-spoons. Not the most precise way, but probably more than good enough for most.

I realize those are not the solutions some people want, and they just want tabs, but in case you just didn't know about these options, there they are.

You know what that is...

Just slang for low-dose Var, BC it's supposedly not cool for cis women to be taking like 25+mg doses.

On the flip side of that, when I was looking to stock up on Avanar, damn I hated seeing how many sources only had 5-10mg pills. It seemed like that was all I could find for awhile!

For those asking about tablets again, I recommend getting raws and learning how to fill batches of capsules with a manual filling machine, or (even easier) how to do volumetric dosing with compounding syrup (like Humco or Oraplus) and a dropper bottle. Or you could go with micro-spoons. Not the most precise way, but probably more than good enough for most.

I realize those are not the solutions some people want, and they just want tabs, but in case you just didn't know about these options, there they are.
Wtf is a cis woman?????

Back