Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How fast does semaglutide take to work? Lets say youve been dieting for awhile and you break the diet and become ravenously hungry would you be able to stop yourself from feeling like you want to binge that same day?
Same day? Maybe. Next day? Yes. Following day? It hits stronger.

cis is also now used as a derogatory term lol... like "white male", "cis woman" is used in trans community to downplay a normal woman's "struggle" "privilege". anyway, non binary is now a way for white suburban kids to separate themselves from "white privilege".. pretty wild, and I get why they would want to when told over and over why white people are not only evil, their existence is offensive to minorities. my 6 yo niece recently said to my ladies sister that was pregnant after they said "we are having a girl" said "you shouldn't mis gender the baby", perhaps it was misunderstanding and she doesn't understand you can see gender via ultrasound.. at any rate, the ULTRA rare exception to the rule is being pushed and I feel it has to be confusing for kids. not to blabber on and on, and I am happy people can do whatever they want thats great, BUT, a family friends kid at 7 yo said im a they, now on hormone blockers, then mom came out saying im a they too and is support of kid NOW she is transitioning into a male, so im a little concerned the mom projected her own feelings of herself to her kid ie couched, as the chances not only that the mom all of a sudden felt like this 2 years after the kid and them both being trans is INSANELY unlikely. esp when mom is known to have attention seeking behaviour. I just hope we dont have alot of kids who regret taking hormones later in life and are happy, and not a bunch of leading questions to kids who happen to be confused or going through a phase, like a boy put on moms heals and all of a sudden asked leading questions if they want to be a girl, and then treated more like one so continues that idea vs perhaps just a phase as they are learning who they are.
Please shut the fuck up.

Some people have reported it working within hours. But the majority it seems to work the next day or so. For me it was the next day.
Been taking it for a few months and feel like it's stopped working if it indeed did anything at all. I could happily binge right now.

Yes... Worked my way up to 1.5mg/week split dose.
Wierd. Stop taking it for two weeks and see what happens. If your diet starts to slip and you get really hungry, then you know it was working. I did that recently. If nothing changes, then I'd wonder if the product was degraded during transport or in storage. How do you store it?

Wierd. Stop taking it for two weeks and see what happens. If your diet starts to slip and you get really hungry, then you know it was working. I did that recently. If nothing changes, then I'd wonder if the product was degraded during transport or in storage. How do you store it?
Fresh off a week long binge haha so might be a good time to take a break. Reconstituted, it stays in the fridge, otherwise the other vials are in the pantry.

How fast does semaglutide take to work? Lets say youve been dieting for awhile and you break the diet and become ravenously hungry would you be able to stop yourself from feeling like you want to binge that same day?
I dont know myself. However, people report having the worst side effects (nausea) whenever they are raising the dose. So it seems you'd be better off doing a long term low dose so you dont get a sudden change from zero to whatever.

Not sure though.

I also received lab test results for :

deca oil
GW501516 oil
L-Carnitine injectable
cjc dac
semax
epitalon
ghrp2
MT2
dutasteride raws
salbutamol raws
DMAA raws

Of course not all of them are good, but we will adjust the advertised concentrations to the Janoshik results.
And we expect more tests soon too.

I will be posting a lab test or 2 every day, to keep it fun.
Can you just post them now please? so we know what we're getting. I am about to place an order.

It doesn't even matter if you eat. You're still going to lose weight on semaglutide even eating the same calories. It does a lot of different things besides just appetite control. I lost 26 lbs I think in the first 30 days.

just popped the rubber off my primo vial because i was injecting to much air. Got a cumshot of primo in my eye. I touched the inside of the rubberstopper before i got it back on the vial. Can I still use the rest of the primo?
Probably but I would extract the rest of it like immediately and put into a used or new sterile vial. If too much time has passed get a .22 PVDF filter and re filter into a new sterile vial.

Back