Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I inject twice a week. my prescription contains 200mg/ml. So if @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can do 500mg/ml that would be awsome. My vial is 30ml. on a side note you can actually purchases from horse stores and they are the exact same dosage. I have thought about purchasing it but have not done it personally. it'll cost you about $100.

and i have atrached a picture of the vial. if you want me to move the alcohol bottle to the right side in the BAC water to the left, I can post another picture of it with my background pictures rearranged.

TxHero
It's not a solution, it's gonna be a freeze dried form like peptide, that customers will reconstitute by themselves

Hit up QSC Monday after midnight(Tuesday morning) for some HGH. Got that fucker today. Thank you Qingdao Amazon Sigma! (Canada domestic)

First time running HGH. Just going to do 2iu pre workout daily. I'm in a steep deficit(roughly 2-2.2k deficit) so we'll see what I experience.

Hit up QSC Monday after midnight(Tuesday morning) for some HGH. Got that fucker today. Thank you Qingdao Amazon Sigma! (Canada domestic)

First time running HGH. Just going to do 2iu pre workout daily. I'm in a steep deficit(roughly 2-2.2k deficit) so we'll see what I experience.
Interesting. I have not been able to place an order for a few days now. Awaiting a response.

Interesting. I have not been able to place an order for a few days now. Awaiting a response.
My guess is that, while everything seems small and intimate on this board, they likely deal with 100s of messages a day. It could get lost easily. Worth just replying back to your sent message so it bumps it back to them?

My guess is that, while everything seems small and intimate on this board, they likely deal with 100s of messages a day. It could get lost easily. Worth just replying back to your sent message so it bumps it back to them?
I did. So, I am resorting to posting here instead of spamming more emails. But, now it appears he is ignoring some emails. I was talking to a few others on the board.

To EU customers: what's your experience ordering raws shipped via postnl (20$) vs EU special line (60$) ?
Ordered twice to Southern Europe by special line. 2nd order took the longest and was exactly 4 weeks. First was quicker and took just over 2 weeks I think. It takes a while for any movement to begin after recieving the tracking number. You have to wait until the package get scanned in Germany before it starts but then it should only be a few days from delivery.

Back