Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How are the prepared injectables made? Discreet capped vials with or without labels? Clear or amber glass?
I mean there are tons of photos and they all are clear vials (10mL for oils, 3mL for peptides), 10 vials in a plain white box, no labels anywhere. Usually the box will have a number on it, email the salesperson and they'll tell you which number is which thing.

I have had RX prescription glutathione and my doctor prefered that i did. sub-q injection. he basically stated that water based injections are used by the body very efficiently. So I have always adhered to to that if injecting 1/2mill or less.

Txhero
so 1/2 mL is how many mg for the rest of us who can't see your specific vial?

so 1/2 mL is how many mg for the rest of us who can't see your specific vial?
I inject twice a week. my prescription contains 200mg/ml. So if @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can do 500mg/ml that would be awsome. My vial is 30ml. on a side note you can actually purchases from horse stores and they are the exact same dosage. I have thought about purchasing it but have not done it personally. it'll cost you about $100.

and i have atrached a picture of the vial. if you want me to move the alcohol bottle to the right side in the BAC water to the left, I can post another picture of it with my background pictures rearranged.

TxHero

Attachments

• 33BB1CAD-7658-416C-9FAF-F9C2F5F0ED43.jpeg
    33BB1CAD-7658-416C-9FAF-F9C2F5F0ED43.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
Back