Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

10mg doesn't seem terrible but looks like the Pharma doses are probably going to go up to 6mg injection 1x/week. And some people may want as low as 0.3g or 1mg.

So a 6mg vial would last 1 week for some people, and 18 weeks for other people. But generally we try to aim for 30 days max shelf life for reconstituted peptides, so this is a hard one to figure out until results are published from the studies that have more than 100 people.

If I'm doing 6mg shots, I'd want 18mg bottles to keep it under 1mL per shot.
If I'm doing 0.3 to 1mg shots, I'd want 4mg bottles so I don't have to pay for peptide that I'm going to throw out after 4 weeks. Also measuring out 5 units / 0.05mL feels kind of dumb even with a 30 unit slin pin.
100%

Newb question but is it safe to mix both ipamorelin and bpc157 in same syringe?
there will be no problems at all mixing those two peptides.

your needle might be a little dull from drawing from two different rubber stoppers, but if you're using a 30 or 31 gauge needle, it probably won't make that big of a difference.

if you do find a needle is a little dull or you feel injection more than you should you might find it easier the backload with a another syringe.

Txhero

On the US domestic price list what does 10x2mg represent for Semaglutide ? Is that a 10ml vial containing 2mg in the vial or 10ml vial with 2mg per ml

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Hi, are these available?
PQQ Disodium Salt - CAS 122628-50-6
Idebenone - CAS 58186-27-9
Tropisetron HCL - CAS 89565-68-4
We will be able to add some peptides to the catalog, I am not sure if some are popular:

pinealon
cortagen
Icatibant 艾替班特
lanreotide 兰瑞肽
普罗瑞林(Protirelin)
flag
MOG 35-55
terlipressin
somatostatin
teriparatide
octreotide
Are those products and HGH pens still under consideration? Is there an estimated timeline for when they might become available? I am interested in buying pinealong, cortagen and HGH pen.

Hi guys just want to report my blood test results. I ordered 10 boxes of hgh domestic Australia back in February started at 2iu and increased to 5iu and been on that dose for a solid month now. I have taken blood test and so far things do not look good. I also took 10iu 3hrs before bloods and only have the igf1 results back so far and they came in at 28 nmol/L that is shit. Still waiting on hgh serum results but this is f--ked. once I have all the results I will post them but seems like this hgh is fake.
Just an update. Got the serum test back and very good results. After taking 10iu 3hrs before blood test results are what you would expect. Sorry to all the guys here for jumping the gun but I was really thrown off when I saw the poor igf 1 results. Although the hgh serum test shows forsure the vials contains real hgh.

[EDIT: PDF removed with potentially personally-identifying information.]

Just an update. Got the serum test back and very good results. After taking 10iu 3hrs before blood test results are what you would expect. Sorry to all the guys here for jumping the gun but I was really thrown off when I saw the poor igf 1 results. Although the hgh serum test shows forsure the vials contains real hgh.
You weren’t on Tren by any chance when testing your igf?

Great stuff lad

Just so you know imedical lets us put down only our initials for our name for total anonymity when purchasing the pathology form.

Back