Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So if I want to place a domestic order do I just send an email in no particular fashion, or is there a faq somewhere on order formatting/ what forms of payment are accepted? I was thinking of paying with my ass, but dont want to make any assumptions
Email me mate:

List of items you want
name, shipping address, phone number and preferred payment method.
If you don't have a price list, you can email me to get one, the process is very easy

qingdao.rep@tutanota.com

So if I want to place a domestic order do I just send an email in no particular fashion, or is there a faq somewhere on order formatting/ what forms of payment are accepted? I was thinking of paying with my ass, but dont want to make any assumptions
Generally you want to include. Your order what type of shipping you want your address to ship to and what payment you want. I think there's crypto Google pay idk about apple pay and credit debit card

Any noticeable difference with the DHB? Never messed with it but I'm finishing 10 weeks of test/Tren and considering adding it next go round.
Yea noticeable over T/Tr alone. I think it’s responsible for that filled out steroid look I have. Tren does the paper ripped look but not to this extent.

US domestic list

Oils 10x10ml (100ml)dosageprice ($)
Test C250mg/ml100
Test P100 mg/ml90
Test U350 mg/ml135
Sustanon250 mg/ml95
https://janoshik.com/tests/27811-NPP_2YLB3KD4KCAH (NPP)100mg/ml95
Deca200mg/ml115
Tren A100mg/ml130
Tren E200mg/ml190
Tren H (Parabolan)100 mg/ml155
Mast P 100mg/ml125
Mast E 200mg/ml130
https://janoshik.com/tests/26088-Bold_Cyp_GGW3DRT2K8ZH (Bold C)250 mg/ml115
https://janoshik.com/tests/26036-AAS_oil_ZVQWNNSGJHES (Bold U)250 mg/ml120
Trestolone acetate (MENT) 50 mg/ml210
Ripped: Test P/Mast P/Tren A300 mg/ml175
Superdrol40mg/ml95
https://janoshik.com/tests/29199-LCarnitine_solution_3MXL2EFH2PY1 (L-Carnitine)250mg/ml89

Peptides dosageprice ($)
https://janoshik.com/tests/29190-semaglutide_2mg_TSLV6712H5QW (SEMAGLUTIDE)10x2mg135
https://janoshik.com/tests/28424-BPC157_PH39VSMTXH7U (BPC157)10x5mg60
TB50010x5mg90
IGF-1 LR310x1mg145
CJC-1295 NO DAC (MOD GRF 1-29)10x2mg70
GHRP-210x5mg55
HCG10x2500iu85
Raw powderQuantityPrice ($)
Tadalafil5kg1650
Sildenafil5kg700
Winstrol1kg1000

Hi guys just want to report my blood test results. I ordered 10 boxes of hgh domestic Australia back in February started at 2iu and increased to 5iu and been on that dose for a solid month now. I have taken blood test and so far things do not look good. I also took 10iu 3hrs before bloods and only have the igf1 results back so far and they came in at 28 nmol/L that is shit. Still waiting on hgh serum results but this is f--ked. once I have all the results I will post them but seems like this hgh is fake.

Last edited:
Hi guys just want to report my blood test results. I ordered 10 boxes of hgh domestic Australia back in February started at 2iu and increased to 5iu and been on that dose for a solid month now. I have taken blood test and so far things do not look good. I also took 10iu 3hrs before bloods and only have the igf1 results back so far and they came in at 28 nmol/L that is shit. Still waiting on hgh serum results but this is f--ked. once I have all the results I will post them but seems like this hgh is fake.
What else are you taking? Caloric surplus or cutting?

That’s not good, didn’t you say you received products and pre loaded syringes and was all good except short a ml?

What else are you taking? Caloric surplus or cutting?
I am only on TRT 200mg TE am 49 and been running trt last 5 years. Before these kits I was taking GODTROPIN240 past 12 months and my igf 1 was 37 nmol/L and that was on only 2.4iu I only went with QSC as they offered Domestic shipping but the only thing, I have noticed on this brand of hgh is a little bit of water weight and when working out my pumps not like it was when I was on GODTROPIN. I felt pumped all the time and bodyfat was lower. i have been on the QSC past 10 weeks after being on GODS for a full year.

That’s not good, didn’t you say you received products and pre loaded syringes and was all good except short a ml?
No that was an order for vials which I had shipped from China special mail. Only done two orders with QSC. Vials from China and HGH Domestic shipping. Yes the vials only have 9ml but the test e - rip blend and primo all working well. I am only using the test e but my training partner is using the rip blend and primo and all good making great gains.

15 days U.S. International reship. Ordered and paid on 4/23 and received on 5/8. 1 kit Tirz. Currently starting month 9 of prescription MJ so excited to have a backup plan when the coupon expires next month.

it needs tested to know for sure, there are a lot of factors that go into serum IGF-1 levels and taking a blood test isn't particularly reliable and will never amount to proof of a source providing fake items and i doubt QSC will even respond to this allegation as they don't exactly engage with hplc reports showing they sold poor product.

Well it is well know in the industry that blood test do have merit. your igf 1 should be above normal if you are taking exogenous hgh as the peptide will convert in the liver over time causing higher then noraml igf 1 levels and that is not just made up it is a fact.
it needs tested to know for sure, there are a lot of factors that go into serum IGF-1 levels and taking a blood test isn't particularly reliable and will never amount to proof of a source providing fake items and i doubt QSC will even respond to this allegation as they don't exactly engage with hplc reports showing they sold poor product.

Well it is well know in the industry that blood test do have merit. your igf 1 should be above normal if you are taking exogenous hgh as the peptide will convert in the liver over time causing higher then noraml igf 1 levels and that is not just made up it is a fact.
This is not my first time using hgh. The last brand i was taking showed above the normal range igf 1 levels and hgh serum.

Back