Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So I got my order today. Took about 2 weeks. Haven't gotten how to distinguish what I have yet but I do have a question. I can guess which peptide is GHK-CU. From what I understand it's suppose to come in Blue but the stuff is purple colored? Anyone else buy GHK? Was that the color?

So I got my order today. Took about 2 weeks. Haven't gotten how to distinguish what I have yet but I do have a question. I can guess which peptide is GHK-CU. From what I understand it's suppose to come in Blue but the stuff is purple colored? Anyone else buy GHK? Was that the color?
It's mixed with manitol. This changes the color to purple. Mine was the same. When you reconstitute it, you will see that it's blue.

Anybody order TB500 or BPC157 us domestic stock lately? Got a case of black tops and a case of dark grey tops. Sent email but impatient lol.

I read this as Lookingatwangs@protonmail.com

And while are on the subject I’m trying to find the reasoning and maybe scientific data as to why some bros on here start wanting trannies when running Tren. That is the furthest thing from my mind, however, what it does want to make me do is flip QSCs avatar on her stomach and suck her pussy dry with her ass in my face.

Tren just amplifies my already insatiable desire to do the nastiest shit to a pussy with my tongue I can come up with.

Also quick update on QSCs

Test C/ Tren E 150/150 my brew
DHB 75 my brew

Test C 225
Tren E 225. Weekly
DHB 225
3E18F8CE-FC20-4CD0-90F4-466D6FDED52E.jpeg
I guess I’m done 8 weeks in. Really nothing left to achieve. I got the Thor look I wanted for the summer early so I’m dropping doses to

Test C 200
Tren E 100
Primo 300

And hopefully maintain this all summer. Shouldn’t be too hard

Thx for your raws @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, please keep the quality shit coming.

I ran tren once wayyyyy too early in my journey. Gymbro suggested it when I was like 1 month into PEDs. Terrible idea.

Didn't make me want trannies but I was looking at fat girls with real bad intentions. Only time I ever paid for nudes in my life. Then I felt ashamed of spending $50 to look at a fat girl booty hole so I deleted the pictures. And when the tren thoughts kicked in again, she made me re-buy all the pictures she sent me in the first place.$100 on BBW booty hole.

I'll run it again properly next month. Will let y'all know how good (or bad) it goes.

PS - 3rd order with qsc touched down. domestic got here in about a week. international took about 3 and a half weeks but it was also a primo pre-order so i think that's really good time.

Thanks QSC!

I ran tren once wayyyyy too early in my journey. Gymbro suggested it when I was like 1 month into PEDs. Terrible idea.

Didn't make me want trannies but I was looking at fat girls with real bad intentions. Only time I ever paid for nudes in my life. Then I felt ashamed of spending $50 to look at a fat girl booty hole so I deleted the pictures. And when the tren thoughts kicked in again, she made me re-buy all the pictures she sent me in the first place.$100 on BBW booty hole.

I'll run it again properly next month. Will let y'all know how good (or bad) it goes.

Also quick update on QSCs

Test C/ Tren E 150/150 my brew
DHB 75 my brew

Test C 225
Tren E 225. Weekly
DHB 225

I guess I’m done 8 weeks in. Really nothing left to achieve. I got the Thor look I wanted for the summer early so I’m dropping doses to

Test C 200
Tren E 100
Primo 300

And hopefully maintain this all summer. Shouldn’t be too hard

Thx for your raws @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, please keep the quality shit coming.

Any noticeable difference with the DHB? Never messed with it but I'm finishing 10 weeks of test/Tren and considering adding it next go round.

So if I want to place a domestic order do I just send an email in no particular fashion, or is there a faq somewhere on order formatting/ what forms of payment are accepted? I was thinking of paying with my ass, but dont want to make any assumptions

So if I want to place a domestic order do I just send an email in no particular fashion, or is there a faq somewhere on order formatting/ what forms of payment are accepted? I was thinking of paying with my ass, but dont want to make any assumptions
Just email the rep with what you want and go from there?

Back