Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have no claims that it's reliable. test, mast, var all tested as expected. Primo was vague in its result. Just reporting, not my primo otherwise I would have sent it off.

I have no claims that it's reliable. test, mast, var all tested as expected. Primo was vague in its result. Just reporting, not my primo otherwise I would have sent it off.
There's so many lab tests on their primo, even I sent it in because I couldn't believe it at first.
The testing kit you are using is not reliable.

In production next week:

NAD+ peptide (Pending Janoshik testing, expected this week)
Glutathion peptide (tested +98%)

Injectable B12 water based.
How many mg's are you putting for the NAD+ and Glutathion? They both require large dosage per week to be effective right? Glutathion I think is 2-3mg/kg and NAD+ I've heard dosages ranging from 100mg per day to 6000mg per day....

Ah, I saw your response for the Glutathion.

Last edited:
The purple is 255mg.
I’m just trying to get confirmation that Test C used to come in gold tops and those were the ones that measured out at 225mg.
Guys, old batch was very light purple where u can look through the tops (tested at 225mg/ml), new batch has very dark purple tops (255mg/ml). Don't mix them up. There's different purple color tops.

Guys, old batch was very light purple where u can look through the tops (tested at 225mg/ml), new batch has very dark purple tops (255mg/ml). Don't mix them up. There's different purple color tops.
I received a pack very recently that was supposed to be Test C and they were gold tops. Are you telling me there was a mix up?

I received a pack very recently that was supposed to be Test C and they were gold tops. Are you telling me there was a mix up?
this UGL sometimes has the exact same color caps for a while for each product; however, you cannot count on product identification by the Color cap or what is posted in this forum thread. Many times they are correct; however, the best way to be sure what you're getting is to email @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and provide the numbers on each package and if there's not a number on some packages, let them know that as well. QSC will then identify with your product. this way you know what you got.

TxHero

I received Test C that had gold caps as well from an order I placed in mid to late April. I got them last weekend.

So I’m not sure what’s suppose to be the latest batch and if the cap colors even mean beyond the individual orders.

It’d be nice to know if my test c was tested at 225 or 255. I was assuming 225 before this new test was posted.

I received Test C that had gold caps as well from an order I placed in mid to late April. I got them last weekend.

So I’m not sure what’s suppose to be the latest batch and if the cap colors even mean beyond the individual orders.

It’d be nice to know if my test c was tested at 225 or 255. I was assuming 225 before this new test was posted.
Only cost you $120 to have absolute certainty on identification and potency. Well worth it imo.

The question is what does it change the 5% you are debating on? unless you are some women with low T levels needing to dose 10mg a week, Idk if the 25mg/ml difference will change something in your gains, sometimes most of you focus on the chemistery and mgs counting and forget you are doing this for bodybuilding to get huge, and build muscles, not to count mgs.

The question is what does it change the 5% you are debating on? unless you are some women with low T levels needing to dose 10mg a week, Idk if the 25mg/ml difference will change something in your gains, sometimes most of you focus on the chemistery and mgs counting and forget you are doing this for bodybuilding to get huge, and build muscles, not to count mgs.
Hey man, we're counting pennies instead of the whole bag lol. But seriously, you have to understand most of the community is anal on such details, hence why we are attracted to this lifestyle in the first place.

Hey man, we're counting pennies instead of the whole bag lol. But seriously, you have to understand most of the community is anal on such details, hence why we are attracted to this lifestyle in the first place.
Got you man, I am a user too, but 120 USD over some 5% difference on test dosage, that's maybe 10 meals of good quality fish to add to my diet as bodybuilder.

Back