Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I know that, but wanted to make sure it was same service so it was actually encrypted. Crossing services does not guarantee encryption.
Actually I am pretty sure that crossing email platforms guarantees it is not encrypted. Unless a password is exchanged between recipients.

Anyone have any perfect technique to avoid the caps and rubber stoppers ripping when opening?

Qingdao,​

If you see this::

PLEASE move away rid of these garbage caps/stoppers and use the standard that literarlly everyone else uses I'm retarded and fuck these up all the time and gs about contamination.. Btw I bought a cool label maker. This was the basic setting but literally label images and shit. Amazon like $40

Attachments

• 20230524_100855.jpg
    20230524_100855.jpg
    886.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 16849378612416301532997679837074.jpg
    16849378612416301532997679837074.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 250
Anyone have any perfect technique to avoid the caps and rubber stoppers ripping when opening?

Qingdao,​

PLEASE move away rid of these garbage caps/stoppers and use the standard that literarlly everyone else uses I'm retarded and fuck these up all the time and gs about contamination.. Btw I bought a cool label maker. This was the basic setting but literally label images and shit. Amazon like $40
Patience

Qingdao,​

It’s not an issue if you take a few more seconds and carefully remove it without pulling it. If you get one side up and just repeatedly bend it back and forth it will come right off no issue

It’s not an issue if you take a few more seconds and carefully remove it without pulling it. If you get one side up and just repeatedly bend it back and forth it will come right off no issue
That's how I do it too. It's actually super easy.

Can you drop a link for where you bought them from or DM it to me? Sounds absolutely perfect!
Sorry for the delay in response.

Life has been crazy and I have not been on MESO so much. I just checked the site that I get them from and they're only selling them in quantity packs. I have a call into them trying to find out what's going on or to see if they will sell them individually again. Will let you know soon

Txhero

Qingdao,​

Just get a bunch of empty vials and transfer if it happens. Not ideal, but you’ll still save a ton of money compared to other sources.