Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Mind giving deets on order? Special line? Insurance? Time? I was just thinking about placing another order but haven't used the new special line yet
Ordered 2 x china post.
1 x reship.
All arrived last week.
Orders apr 28-may 10.

Only do reship on big orders.
Test, Deca, Primo, Dbol, Var and BAC.

Need hcg and I'm set for life.
5/5 on China post and reship.

Anyone have issues creating a tutanota account? I want to order raws, created an account, and have been waiting for approval for 4+ days. I sent the approval request to their support and my account doesn't say an email was sent, so I'm like wtf.

I sent and received a few emails tuta to tuta yesterday and day before no problem
You people that are getting bounce backs are you emailing from a Tutanota email or another email. If it’s another email you’re doing it wrong, shouldn’t be doing that anyway. No encryption

Anyone have issues creating a tutanota account? I want to order raws, created an account, and have been waiting for approval for 4+ days. I sent the approval request to their support and my account doesn't say an email was sent, so I'm like wtf.
You don't need to contact me with a tutanota, you can contact me with a normal email.

Edited because I'll be handling this in private with them in order to avoid hurting the business' reputation unless it is clear without doubts that a big case of incompetence is happening.

Last edited:
I placed an order on the 3th may, 20 days ago. I paid one day later. Since then, for NINETEEN DAYS, they didn't even ship my order yet.
1 week after I paid they sent me the tracking number but it's still "awaiting to be picked" since then.

I told them this was an urgent order and kindly asked for any rush possible to be applied but not in my worst sight I thought it would be so incompetent. This was my first order, and I would like to place several more and bigger orders but with this first impression I already am thinking of asking for a refund because it's sure now that the product I need won't arrive in time. It's melatonan II and I need to be tanned in a few days.
reship service? It will not show any tracking update until it gets to the USA/EU.

And by the way big lol @ urgent order. This is international, what do you expect?

Edited because I'll be handling this in private with them in order to avoid hurting the business' reputation unless it is clear without doubts that a big case of incompetence is happening.
Feel free to expose your case in public, the ETA expectations should be clear for everybody, for every country.
"12 days and still now delivery " won't hurt our business.
Customers already know how long delivery takes, and for your country it takes up to 2 months easily.