Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If I order a semi big-big order of peptides, oils, and some raws to Canada, which do y'all(including Tracy) recommend for shipping? I suspect package will be above or around 1kg

If I order a semi big-big order of peptides, oils, and some raws to Canada, which do y'all(including Tracy) recommend for shipping? I suspect package will be above or around 1kg
For less than 2 kg China Post is fine.
For more than 2 kg up to 50 kg, I advice the special line.
That said, the special line is adviced for less than 2 kg as well for those who have the shipping cost budget (expensive a bit).
As far as customers know what to expect in terms of ETA, they can choose what suits them.

Trying to be a help to a customer who didn't follow the indentification instructions and mixed his gear.

For those who ordered EQ and Test C US domestic lately, what color of tops were these ? Thank you
I’ve made 2 orders of Test Cyp in the last month.
First order was purple tops, second was gold tops.
Bold Cyp was gold tops and all vials were crashed as expected.

I’m growing more and more frustrated with a lot of these new accounts flooding the thread with stupid fuckin questions. Do what we did and lurk the damn thread for more than 2 fuckin hours before you buy or start freaking out.

Trying to be a help to a customer who didn't follow the indentification instructions and mixed his gear.

For those who ordered EQ and Test C US domestic lately, what color of tops were these ? Thank you
My most recent test cyp were brown/amber/gold tops

Still can identify the blue tops.

Oil was darker than the primo order I had received previously. And Tracy I still can’t figure what this could be.

I’m also still guessing on 2 powders. If you could see my email.

I’m growing more and more frustrated with a lot of these new accounts flooding the thread with stupid fuckin questions. Do what we did and lurk the damn thread for more than 2 fuckin hours before you buy or start freaking out.
What's crazy is Millard changed it recently so new accounts can't post in the UGL forum for awhile, they're literally forced to lurk. idk if its a week or a month but its awhile.

I jus received test c minday and it was the clear/gold tops
Cheers. Have two packs of 10 vials. Ordered test C and NPP. One is gold top and the other is blue.

Total order was test C, Anadrol, NPP, HCG, Phenibut and tadalafil. 3 packs of 10 vials arrived and one packet of powder. At the moment can only identify the HCG because of the vial size difference.

Sounds like test C can be blue or gold top….

thanks I will look into getting coffee maker. in the meatime, I'll just try heating it longer in the boiling water. as for the oil in the syringe I guess I'll just discard that
Bro if you have a glass top stove just set it on top of it, set temp to like 4, watch vial til the oil starts to rise some, pick vial up by cap swirl it around and set back on stove, do this until all glass looking shards have disappeared. Did this with a whole kit of dhb I received crashed during the winter and took care of it.

Sponsors

Latest posts