Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

2 theories, china has 7 years left before collapse, or they continue buying up worlds resources while we buy endless cheap garbage from them in exchange.

You might want to look into the BD Q-Style Vial Access or clave needleless access. I prefer the BD Q-style.

It is a device that plugs directly into the fvial and stays in it. you no longer need to draw a needle. He just screw a Luer lock syringe into it and pull the amount of fluid that you want.

Also, when the file is empty, you can just transfer the device to the next vile.

You can usually find a device for about five to $15. Sometimes they try to sell them in large packs but you can't find them individually.

I have been using these for over a year and absolutely love them.

TxHero

There are a couple other follow-ups to this comment. Care to explain more how you use them?

View: https://youtu.be/larWqi70luE

There are higher quality official videos published by BD company, but this one seems to be the fastest to show the whole procedure. 60 second video.

I love the idea of vial adapters but I haven't had a good experience with the Clave needless access ones.

I suspect the material was incompatible with the solvents in my oils from QSC and was reacting ever so slowly causing the plastic internal tip to weaken and snap (throwing plastic shards into my vials). You can read more here.

Don't know about the BD ones but I'm not willing to experiment further.

Reading from this it looks like PTFE is the safest. Biomed has some on amazon. I would purchase PTFE over nylon or PVDF.

Membrane Filter Chemical Compatibility Chart
I believe ptfe and pvdf one reacts to alcohol or something. There was a compound chart is terms of use and oils/waters/solvents and heat. I believe PTFE degrades very easy with BA or BB. PVDF i remember you may have to run oil through first.

I know nylon was best for all and heat.

I believe ptfe and pvdf one reacts to alcohol or something. There was a compound chart is terms of use and oils/waters/solvents and heat. I believe PTFE degrades very easy with BA or BB. PVDF i remember you may have to run oil through first.

I know nylon was best for all and heat.

My reasearch in past showed PTFE to no be compatable with my needs. PVDF and NYLON actually were much better. Its been 1 year since doing and looking into so.

Lmk if you can find that chart or if anybody else has it.
The link i posted earlier was the best compatibility chart I found so far with both BA and BB present compared against PVDF, Teflon, Nylon and PES.

According to that it does say PTFE and Nylon are compatible with both BA and BB but does not mention temperature and/or any other factor.

It's a good idea to clarify this, I just made a thread on the homebrew section on this too.

Successful qsc touchdown.....test cyp, bold u, tren a. Now how do I tell which one is which?.....assuming tren is yellow? I have clear cap, white cap, and blue cap. I've only ever done test so please excuse my ignorance!
Send them an email they should break it down for you

The old filter options were PES and PVDF. PES was not chemically compatible with BA. So most people paid more money for PVDF.

PTFE looks like a fine choice. I think both should be fine. PVDF is perfectly compatible with BA below 50C but experiences 2-5% degradation when exposed to 100% BA above 100C for (I think?) 1000 hours making it “sorta mostly compatible YMMV” in industrial settings. We have 2% BA at 80C for at most one hour, so it should be fine.

But I don’t see any disadvantages of PTFE unless you really super hate PFAS/PFOS and are worried that Teflon will leech that out under chemical/heat/mechanical stress.

This doesn’t say 1000 hours but that’s usually the time frame for chemical compatibility tests.

Please note this is a much more detailed compatibility sheet for PVDF specifically than the other ones which have been posted, but does not show PTFE comparison.

Did you conjure this information from your crystal ball or you're CIA, I seriously wanna know
@DECLAN
you've never heard economists talk about this? not going to pretend im an economist but these are 2 theories by those smarter than me.

quick goog for you guys... Five reasons why China's economy is in trouble

sorry it was 10 years not 7....

not just going away since drop covid zero either.
many experts also feel in order to beat china, the west would need to become more like china..

glad I was able to shed some light on what's happening in the world for the bros!

anyway, think I was simply commenting on folks who wanted a "just in case" stash....no need to derail the thread

View: https://youtu.be/larWqi70luE

There are higher quality official videos published by BD company, but this one seems to be the fastest to show the whole procedure. 60 second video.

Anyone has a source for this? Would like to give it a try. All the places I found on google won't ship (to US) unless I upload some license or they want me to buy a pallet of them. I found one but it doesn't fit the standard 10ml vial and it's a different brand. I will keep looking...

Had these done, forgot to post them. I was initially skeptical of the quality due to the prices, but was surprisingly pleased with the results. Wont go anywhere else now. 85326443-B112-4B18-AE1F-07014DF9552A.jpeg27F84E6A-661A-4181-99C0-2A7A2A4D6BA3.jpeg7C4AB918-9EDD-43B0-BD3A-5371F5DBF32B.jpeg

Anyone able to get in touch with QSC via email? I received a bounce back after purchasing via Alibaba

Sponsors

Latest posts