Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Successful qsc touchdown.....test cyp, bold u, tren a. Now how do I tell which one is which?.....assuming tren is yellow? I have clear cap, white cap, and blue cap. I've only ever done test so please excuse my ignorance!

Attachments

• 20230522_094237.jpg
    20230522_094237.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 245
bump. Just injected again a few minutes ago. Could literally taste the weird flavour in seconds!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can i please ask what carrier oil you suspend the winstrol in? Does anyone else every report this weird flavour post-injection?? I know the gear is legit and GTG - can feel it in the gym - just wondering about the taste
I've always got that with Tren ace, several raw suppliers over 20yrs. Its worse if it injects near blood vessels. Tren for some reason just hits me with a taste and sometimes the cough.

If you were getting it with multiple compounds with MCT as the carrier, the carrier might play a part. If just with winstrol, chances are its being injected in a way so its inadvertently entering the blood stream quickly and hitting the lungs and getting the taste that way.

Am I the only one who doesn't know how to properly use RAW powders?
I would like to purchase PCT as powders because QSC is the most legit source but I have no clue how to run a proper PCT (clomid + nolva) and AI in hand (arimidex).

This will be my first cycle.
Any suggestions or proper sources?
I already anticipate the thumbs down but any help would be appreciated.

Successful qsc touchdown.....test cyp, bold u, tren a. Now how do I tell which one is which?.....assuming tren is yellow? I have clear cap, white cap, and blue cap. I've only ever done test so please excuse my ignorance!
Email to whoever you bought it from.

Does anyone tried QSC tadalafil and sildenafil?
Coz I did take up to 80mg of tadalafil and tried 200mg of sildenafil
My body usually not able to tolerate more than 40mg of tadaladil without headache and endless erection
And at 200mg of sildenafil I usually can't breathe through the nose and eyesight become bluish and headache and endless erection.

I want to see others about their experiences with qsc tadalafil and sildenafil

Usually I don't need more than 5-10 mg pharma tadalafil per day for a good pump and rock hard erections. I need 30-40 mg of QSCs tadalafil for the same effect. Not sure what causes this since the tests look good, any ideas?

I don't even care that much that i need to take more. I just worry what the other shit is that i'm ingesting.

I would like to purchase PCT as powders because QSC is the most legit source but I have no clue how to run a proper PCT (clomid + nolva) and AI in hand (arimidex).

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 200
Maybe it would be advisable to sum up all the information on the first page (written in red) under the topic FAQ.

1)
Payment method and fees for each
2)
What goods are planed and when the will be released at which warehouse
3)
Current pricelist
4)
How to get the information which vial is which stuff

5)
Which kind of delivery method is offered (even if it's written in the price list), how much it costs and what is done if it's lost - will it be reshipped and how much would it costs (depending on the warehouse and the shipping method)
6)
When the stuff which is out of stock is available again

... and so on ...

No, you're not the only one by far. Lots of people buy raws and either

- Never use them

- Try to use them and make a giant mess and say "fuck this never again"

- Successfully brew oils and dont trust their work and never use the oil they made

It's not hard, but it's a whole process, with a handful of different pieces of equipment, and it's kind of a small pain in the ass. QSC makes it really cheap to try so you dont feel bad when you fuck it up, but QSC also makes it really pointless because they have good oils at great prices.

A lot more people talk about raws than actually brew them. They're kind of a pain tbh until you have a system down that works great for you. And when you're only brewing once or twice a year (cuz 100mL is kind of a tiny amount to brew tbh and at 250mg/mL it contains enough testosterone to blast for 6 months straight) ... you never really have the opportunity to "get your system down".

If you just wanna spend a few hundred on a new hobby and brew a bunch of random experiments for funsies, that's fair, and you'll probably get good at it and/or come up with a new recipe you like. But at QSC's prices there's no driving reason to do it for personal use amounts, other than "brewing steroids is my new hobby".

Or "preppers". Which, tbf, is actually rational in this community. You really never know when the supply chain will take a hit. There's some legitimacy to having 1kg of test cyp on-hand in case of dark days.

There's some legitimacy to having 1kg of test cyp on-hand in case of dark days.
Word.

And half a kg of deca and/or other anabolic plus 100gr tren.

Plus some ancillaries and you are set for the long night, that is definitely coming with all the shit in the world be it tighter money supply or tense diplomatic relations between china and the west.

bump. Just injected again a few minutes ago. Could literally taste the weird flavour in seconds!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can i please ask what carrier oil you suspend the winstrol in? Does anyone else every report this weird flavour post-injection?? I know the gear is legit and GTG - can feel it in the gym - just wondering about the taste
Most likely that strong solvent taste you're smelling is guaiacol. A super solvent that is used to keep difficult compounds like winstrol in solution.

Word.

And half a kg of deca and/or other anabolic plus 100gr tren.

Plus some ancillaries and you are set for the long night, that is definitely coming with all the shit in the world be it tighter money supply or tense diplomatic relations between china and the west.
Do you know if is true that new deca and other anabolics degrade faster due to some short supply of chemicals?
No idea of is true or not but I have reading around that some raws degrade faster nowadays than what we used to know?
Just rumors or bioscience?
I want to stat to make a stock for a long while and I don't know if I should choose some anabolics over other just for that reason
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Do you know if is true that new deca and other anabolics degrade faster due to some short supply of chemicals?
No idea of is true or not but I have reading around that some raws degrade faster nowadays than what we used to know?
I want to stat to make a stock for a long while and I don't know if I should choose some anabolics over other just for that reason
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Probably rumors, why a shortage will accelerate a degradation?

Maybe it would be advisable to sum up all the information on the first page (written in red) under the topic FAQ.

1)
Payment method and fees for each
2)
What goods are planed and when the will be released at which warehouse
3)
Current pricelist
4)
How to get the information which vial is which stuff

5)
Which kind of delivery method is offered (even if it's written in the price list), how much it costs and what is done if it's lost - will it be reshipped and how much would it costs (depending on the warehouse and the shipping method)
6)
When the stuff which is out of stock is available again

... and so on ...
You can suggest to the admin to allow us to change the first page, because as far as I know no one can do that. after few minutes posts cannot be edited.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
@Liska has been the one reporting this. A couple notes:

1) Liska is absolutely obsessive about chemistry and testing. More than any other source here. Liska spends a lot of their own money trying really interesting experiments and publishes the results for all of us to learn from. I'm generally curious about Lisa's perspective on stuff like this.

2) A lot of raws are in the >99% purity range. Some are like 99.86% pure. It's very difficult to imagine that the 0.1% impurity is a beneficial ingredient which extends the life of the raw. Anything is possible, but this doesn't pass the smell test.

3) What Liska is saying needs more info to make any sense. Right now there's no proposed mechanism for what ingredients they're talking about, why this would be the case, or any data to support the conclusion.

4) At the very minimum, Liska would need to provide any of their internal data which shows that there even exists a difference in shelf life between old vs new raws...even if they can't say how much of a difference, or what's causing the difference.

I know Liska is looking into this, gathering data, and running experiments. But until they release some kind of report on that, there's nothing to believe, no useful information to adjust our own actions, and it's indistinguishable from the ramblings of a mad-man. I have a lot of faith in Liska that they aren't just a crazy person, personally. But there's no evidence on this issue at this time that I've seen.

Until then, just throw all the raws in a locked freezer with a shit ton of silica gel packets and they should last 5 years. Might lose 5-10% absolute worst case but still good enough for an emergency.

@Liska has been the one reporting this. A couple notes:

1) Liska is absolutely obsessive about chemistry and testing. More than any other source here. Liska spends a lot of their own money trying really interesting experiments and publishes the results for all of us to learn from. I'm generally curious about Lisa's perspective on stuff like this.

2) A lot of raws are in the >99% purity range. Some are like 99.86% pure. It's very difficult to imagine that the 0.1% impurity is a beneficial ingredient which extends the life of the raw. Anything is possible, but this doesn't pass the smell test.

3) What Liska is saying needs more info to make any sense. Right now there's no proposed mechanism for what ingredients they're talking about, why this would be the case, or any data to support the conclusion.

4) At the very minimum, Liska would need to provide any of their internal data which shows that there even exists a difference in shelf life between old vs new raws...even if they can't say how much of a difference, or what's causing the difference.

I know Liska is looking into this, gathering data, and running experiments. But until they release some kind of report on that, there's nothing to believe, no useful information to adjust our own actions, and it's indistinguishable from the ramblings of a mad-man. I have a lot of faith in Liska that they aren't just a crazy person, personally. But there's no evidence on this issue at this time that I've seen.

Until then, just throw all the raws in a locked freezer with a shit ton of silica gel packets and they should last 5 years. Might lose 5-10% absolute worst case but still good enough for an emergency.
Yes that's what I have read on the forum.
If there would be much harder to get raws I would take even a 50% purity from degradation then nothing.
I am still saving money to get raws for lifetime but in the next few months I should be set.