Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

He never says shit when you help him, just pops up with more dumb questions.
So I alternate 50/50. He only reply’s to the shitposts. I shit post and then helpful post. My last post was helpful so….
I think he’s 12 years old and his mommy is making him dinner right now so he took a break from asking stupid fucking questions for a few minutes
The funniest part was when he blew this thread up with stupid posts and Tracy said it was fine and then he’s since made tons of posts shitting on QSC gear loll
bro I literally always either give a thumbs up or specifically say "thanks" to any helpful post

I used to heat in boiling water and I switched about 6 months ago to a cheap coffee warmer I got on Amazon. Works great and it’s a little easier and quicker than heating up water. I noticed with gear that was crashed real bad I would have to remove the vial and reheat the water and repeat the process more than once.
I think you just didn’t heat long enough. When you think it’s done give it a few swirls and look closely, make sure there isn’t any shard looking pieces at all because it will recrash when it cools
thanks I will look into getting coffee maker. in the meatime, I'll just try heating it longer in the boiling water. as for the oil in the syringe I guess I'll just discard that

yeah that sounds annoying but is what it is I guess. cant be much worse than drawing gear with a 30g slin pin which Ive done before lol
Just wanted to add and some of the more experienced vets could probably jump in but I have read that you can use a caulking gun to put the syringe in and lay it down on its side with a little pressure from the caulking gun and click / tighten as needed. Sorry would have responded earlier but had some issues.

Nice bro do you rest in between or switch compounds year round
Hey Bra,
I like to change the components, but in between I also take a break and cruise with 125mg Testo weekly.
Between the cruise phases I like wave flow cycling.
I'm too old to always give full throttle

How does DHB treat your estrogen?
I would love to try something like this (npp for deca tho).
Haven't tested my E2 yet.
Feels like it doesn't affect my estrogen the way Primo does for me.

Npp was my first thought too, but I give Deca priority on longer cycles.

Forgive me for I have sinned:

I tried reading through this 1500 page thread, but it is taking way to long to find current and updated infomation.

If someone would be so kind to provide and answer, what are the CURRENT payment methods and has anyone has problems with using their CC as payment?

I tried reading through this 1500 page thread, but it is taking way to long to find current and updated infomation.

If someone would be so kind to provide and answer, what are the CURRENT payment methods and has anyone has problems with using their CC as payment?
Payment methods are at the very top of the list under shipping.

Alibaba: Credit/Debit Card, Wire transfer, Apple pay, Google Pay, Paypal
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD), Chinese (RMB)
Alipay, Paysend, WeChat, Wise transfer
Bitcoin, USDT-trc20, ETH-erc20, USDC-erc20

Hey everyone

I have the QSC injectable oil-based winstrol and can ***taste*** it every time i pin it (I inject in my glutes). It is a gross chemical taste that hangs around in my mouth for the whole day (as long as it remains active in my system, I guess). Just wondering if anyone else experiences this? It is not a case of me "hitting a vein". It happens every time i pin it.

ALSO - i run the winstrol 3 times per week - on the days I am lifting weights. I am running 400mg mast e, 250 test e, 2iu GH p/d, and then the 3 administrations of winny each week. Planning to keep this going over the winter months and would welcome any feedback on longer-term, intermittent winny use. I feel like it gives the liver a chance to recover if it is only every second or third day for the winny

take care bros!
bump. Just injected again a few minutes ago. Could literally taste the weird flavour in seconds!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can i please ask what carrier oil you suspend the winstrol in? Does anyone else every report this weird flavour post-injection?? I know the gear is legit and GTG - can feel it in the gym - just wondering about the taste

I used to heat in boiling water and I switched about 6 months ago to a cheap coffee warmer I got on Amazon. Works great and it’s a little easier and quicker than heating up water. I noticed with gear that was crashed real bad I would have to remove the vial and reheat the water and repeat the process more than once.
I think you just didn’t heat long enough. When you think it’s done give it a few swirls and look closely, make sure there isn’t any shard looking pieces at all because it will recrash when it cools
This is way better than the boiling water. I switched recently and won’t go back.