Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Can you mix and match AAS? In the bundles of 10? Like 2 of this 3 of that?
If the AAS available domestic not possible.
If AAS available international only, for countries who don't have domestic stocks such as UK or Canada, they can match and mix oils with extra fees.
US customers cannot because they have everything domestic.

US domestic order came in. 4 days from payment to delivery. All superdrol and DHB came crashed, the sustanon looks good. Was able to get the DHB back into solution easily. Superdrol was a bit more difficult but looks good now. I will update if they crash again. Besides that everything looks solid.

If you have tried both, Test E and Test C from QSC, which one do you prefer? Did you ever notice a difference if the same carrier oil was used? Like, more acne or something?

Last edited:
You'd smell it if there was, maybe even taste it, no mistaking it....
Smells fucking terrible like bug spray or the shit they use to stain wood. I’ve brewed with it before you Taste it for a hour or so after the injection also it comes out of your pores when you sweat

Ohh my 3rd order using the new Canadian reship line just had a tracking scan, I should have this Monday and if I'm really lucky, tomorrow. Can't wait to try this PT141

This is a lil late but update on pack drop, everything checks out and shit... no pip on the ripped mix, met the second love of my life, would gladly forget the first for her lol.
thanks q.s.c

This is my 3rd order from q. Approx 4weeks every time to the UK. Tracking was on point this time with postNL. All items correct and intact. Very easy and simple process for me, email sent to distinguish between powders etc and he replied within hours...cannot fault.

This is a lil late but update on pack drop, everything checks out and shit... no pip on the ripped mix, met the second love of my life, would gladly forget the first for her lol.
thanks q.s.c
No PIP on the rip mix? What are you using, and where are you injecting, and how much?

I’ll just bet that it’ll show up today or tomorrow.

This is my 3rd order from q. Approx 4weeks every time to the UK. Tracking was on point this time with postNL. All items correct and intact. Very easy and simple process for me, email sent to distinguish between powders etc and he replied within hours...cannot fault.
Great stuff

If you have tried both, Test E and Test C from QSC, which one do you prefer? Did you ever notice a difference if the same carrier oil was used? Like, more acne or something?
I prefer the test-cyp as sometimes the test-e raws can give pip for some. This is somehow raw related. But with cypionate you can't go wrong.

I prefer the test-cyp as sometimes the test-e raws can give pip for some. This is somehow raw related. But with cypionate you can't go wrong.

Yeah, i've heard that a lot. Never had pip from Driadas Test enanthate though. I'm just a bit hesitant to make the switch because i've read some reports saying they did break out from cypionate but not from enanthate. Also it would be different ester and different oil than driada, but i'm probably overthinking this. Will just order cypionate and see how it goes.

I'm just a bit hesitant to make the switch because i've read some reports saying they did break out from cypionate but not from enanthate.
What a nice bullshit story, better dont listen to whoever said that. There is actually no difference between these two.