Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

does not sound like its QSC fault. rather you got a PO Box that does not accept courier deliveries. is GLS your local post? seems like ur trying to be vague to garner support... sucks but if at least explain what actually happened may help others not make same mistake.

No its not a PO Box its a GLS parcel pickup Shop from GLS. I have ordered HGH and Primo in one order. They came seperately. Hgh arrived as usual and i have picked it up. However the primo was handed over DHL after postnl and the parcel went back to the Sender.

and did you explicitly state that during the order process?
Yes i have written that its a Shop. Not that it is GLS. They usually come with GLS so did the hgh from the same order. The missing item is worth 600 dollar. I have ordered many times with QSC a total of couple thousand Dollars. Still waiting for a solution from rep.. :/

brief honest review of chinese daddy's primo

ill start with the basics i ordered the raws made 200mg/ml concentration, mixed super easy, holds completely doesnt crash like my test cyp does. no post injection pain at all i take it in the same syringe together with the test daily rotating. trying 350 primo / 500 test... before i was doing just test. so thats 25units 50mg primo +30 units test cyp being 75mg daily, so the shot is only 55 -60 units depending how accurate i drew it. super ez

immediate different look in the arms. vein got girther, arm looks super dry and defined. intensity in the reps have gotten very explosive feeling like a fucking machine even on the 8th and 10th reps etc. so noticeable strength increase

lost like 5 lbs of water the first couple days and put it back in muscle already it feels like. only added primo on for like a week and a half now

but the insane new change i noticed and certainly my new fun girlfriend noticed is that my already overwhelming sex drive has gotten worse. im pretty sure im possessed by the devil and we tried butt stuff and are considering getting a girlfriend to share. im pretty sure no amount of sex can fix the level of horniness and this definitely isnt normal

so without hesitation my overall rating is definitely 10

10/10 overall honest rating without doubts

edit: i now understand why this shit is always sold out

Lost 5lbs of water and put it back on in muscle in a week !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2018.gif
    IMG_2018.gif
    2 MB · Views: 50
Lost 5lbs of water and put it back on in muscle in a week !!!!
the enanthate ester kicks in immediately fast.
Nah but on a more serious side, it seems this guy is a beginner who has just restarted training. His intro said he just started on test and has gotten fat.
I believe for those people cosmetic changes come pretty fast (e.g. Estradiol reduction through primo which leads to water drop which leads to a more muscular look)
Training for 13 years, i would love to still be able to put on 5lbs of pure muscle tissue during a whole cycle, haha

Yes i have written that its a Shop. Not that it is GLS. They usually come with GLS so did the hgh from the same order. The missing item is worth 600 dollar. I have ordered many times with QSC a total of couple thousand Dollars. Still waiting for a solution from rep.. :/

Sorry man, but that's your fuckup. Afaik PostNL is usually delivered with DHL. When you place an order, you have to explain to the vendor that you can receive your packages only by GLS, and that they have to ship everything by GLS, otherwise shit like this happens.

I guess HGH was shipped domestic? And Primo international? Cheapest way for them to ship the Primo is PostNL aka DHL. I think you need to accept your loss, you are most probably wasting your time.

I would like to place an order for 185 euros. 3 Kits Peptides from International Price list. I am billed 245 euros as a total price as tea glasses. What are the 60 euros for? I chose the EU Special Line method. Does shipping really cost 60? Unfortunately, my contact does not answer the question. I find that expensive. can someone answer my question here? shipping is to Germany.

What’s the word on that boner medicine that goes straight into your dick? I forgot the name lol. Is that still on the table?

A little while back Tracy was talking about adding kits of a lypholised form of PGE1 (Prostaglandin) with 100mcg per vial. Haven't heard anything, but sometimes these things take time.

Having a little of this stuff on hand to combat stim-dick on MDMA nights would be incredible.

I would like to place an order for 185 euros. 3 Kits Peptides from International Price list. I am billed 245 euros as a total price as tea glasses. What are the 60 euros for? I chose the EU Special Line method. Does shipping really cost 60? Unfortunately, my contact does not answer the question. I find that expensive. can someone answer my question here? shipping is to Germany.

You pay 60€ because you choose the EU special line. It means your order gets shipped from China to Germany and then from Germany to Germany. It's just a reship service, making sure you don't get any custom letters.

If you want it cheap, pay 20€ for PostNL shipping, there is a good chance you will get your package, directly from China.

If it gets seized, you will get a custom letter though. If you don't care, go cheap.

Just took a look at price list man. Normal shipping is 20 and special line is 60. With special line they take they are taking responsibility for seizure.

Have you read the price list? On the first page above everything is saying how much it cost for every shipping method
Screenshot_20230604_162149_Samsung Notes.jpg

This source thread feels chaotic as hell. Idk if it would make it harder on QSC but splitting the threads into territories seems like it would be beneficial. Like a US/Canada thread. And a EU/Aus thread.

Also new members! (Because there's a fuck ton) There is a little magnifying glass at the top right corner. You can click on that and set it to this thread only with a keyword search like price list. And it will show you posts with those words. Or you can click on QSCs profile name and click messages. It will show all their messages they have posted. With these tools asking when things are in stock or if they are or price lists should be easy as hell to find. It's the easiest way to filter through bullshit on any thread.